All Comments on 'The Scholarship Ch. 05'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
INteresting the bitch has found a

new sex slave, but is Sarah really going to be free or will the bitch come up with paying for whatever disaster happens to Sarah after graduation and while job hunting.

I guess Marni has now decided she no longer needs a college education, but I suspect the bitch has no lifetime livein ideas for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it

ive loved this story so far... but im a hopeless romantic and i want desperately to see marni and sarah find each other again.. perhaps several years down the road even?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sarah? marni? who is next?

Marni is now the new rachael...wow. sarah is now the student who will graduate soon. Sarah should get a new roomate (Maybe Rachael who is going to grad school?) or how about a dominant dark girl. then sarah could continue and have a seperate thread with marni helping Miranda give scholarships to other studnts and the stories with those "interviews" Ty Sarah for the awesome stories and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
disappointing ending

I really liked this story until this chapter but I was really disappointed with the ending

jackiegirl199jackiegirl199about 18 years ago
That was a great twist at the end

this was not the usual predictable story line and I enjoyed that as much as the hot lust between the girls. I would enjoy reading about Sarah going for a graduation visit and seeing marni in her new role as the assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story!

it was a great story! i would only request that in time, you have one more chapter. perhaps of sarah, marni and miranda meeting one more time.

this was a great and hot story!!!

nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great stories

I sat last night and read your stories all the way through - I loved them all - but maybe you could finish off with what has happened to Marni - Your story feels like it could go on - Perhaps Marni's story?

Mirriam - UK

Stamp97Stamp97almost 18 years ago
WOW I loved it

what a story. perfect from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
left me hanging

great story but it feels unfinished. really left it hanging. On the other hand leaving it this way will surely make me check back often to see if you ever continue it.

M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hm

I think the ending is a bit rushed but this is, nevertheless, an intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let Sarah live out her fantasy

After three years, Sarah should be discovered my marnia so that their fantasies can be experienced. I loved the story but was disappointed in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story but hated the end

REALLY HATED IT! Sarah should have tried to contact Marni at least (or Marni Sarah). I would have liked it much more if Marni had rejected Miranda at the end. Or if Sarah had fought back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An interesting and unexpected ending

I like the ending. To be honest, I was expecting a squishy-sexy girl-girl orgasm, so to have Sarah cheated like this was startling, and - in an odd way - almost refreshing. Of course, I was left hanging, too, but I suppose that's the point. After all, Sarah was teased to distraction throughout the story, so it may be only fair that we were too. Thank you Sarah/pixie. (But I do wish you'd give us a bit more. Maybe 'The Return of Marni' or 'Sarah and Marni Masturbate Again'?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story - I even liked the ending, but do think there should perhaps have been an epilogue, with Sarah perhaps getting a bunch of flowers (or something more appropriate) on her birthday, signed by Marni, PA to Ms Steele, or similar.

Perhaps there could even be another encounter, now with Marni in the PA role....

peel

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good

I really thought Miranda would have used Sarah's face to lick and suck her to many orgasms, as she humiliated her wirh the nastiest words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Geez,

I absolutely loved the story, but hated the ending.

I really want to know what happened to Marni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
*sniff*

I wished that Marni and Sarah come together and leave Miranda as a couple (or stay as her personal assistents)

great story - but I love happy-ends, so only 4 of 5 points

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too bad

Thought it was a great story. Even this long, i expected it to have been at least 5 chapters bigger. Great start and great follow ups. Hope you will get the inspiration to write those chapters. Greetings from a pleased reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story, what happens with Marni?

I loved the story, but hope you continue with Marni and Miranda. would be fun to hear what happened after Sarah left. Was surprised by the ending, but then again it probably would be better if another chapter followed it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

good story would have loved to know what happened to marni and if any thing happened to sarah after her scolarship finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a good day at work

Your writing is FABULOUS! Thanks for keeping me "occupied" all day in an empty office. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This isn't fair lol

It was amazing, but i'm really disappointed by the ending, was really hoping to read what Marni and Sarah did together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really want to find out what happened to Marni! You can't leave the story hanging with our main girl losing everything except her vaunted scholarship - she has to have what she *really* wants: Marni!

ionescu_sexyionescu_sexyover 12 years ago
MOOOORE!

Well, the story is amazing. Really great.

But it desperately need more chapters. Some anal, some more fun. Too short, but awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Encore!

I want to see Sarah in the sack with Mrs. Steele!

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieabout 12 years ago
Sarah Sarah Sarah

Of course Sarah has to have at LEAST one more chapter!!!

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 11 years ago
Miranda

Miranda is the most interesting of the characters. It would be wonderful to read about she and Marni and any other women who might get caught up in her web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is a $10,000 scholarship worth?

If you don't get to complete your degree (Marni) or even if you do, if you have to become a sex slave to the person who grants the scholarship? (Sarah's likely fate, I don't believe she is going to be allowed to go free after graduation.) The other question is what happens to the personal assistants after they have served their 3 years? Likely something even worse. The anti-heroine in this story is not a nice person. I am surprised her staff waitress was in a uniform when she served breakfast. What happens day to day in her "castle" would be a very interesting story.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 10 years ago
Beautifully done!

I definitely want to hear more about Marni and Sarah - individually, if not together.

Nicely written, too. It's such a pleasant change to see grammar and spelling used as if they matter - which, of course, they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was hot. I came a lot hot. But my heart is broken.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
Choices, choices.

Sarah has some choices before her (she is the main character, after all). Her "good girl" default would be to put it all behind her and try to get on with her life. Succeeding in that would be a shocking surprise, given what she'd discovered about herself (that she desires submitting/humiliation, that she is bi, possibly that she's in love with Marni?). This would assume Ms. Steele never seeks her out (yeah, right).

She could, theoretically, try to find Ms. Steele and/or Marni in an effort to reunite with Marni and/or Ms. Steele's influence.

She could collapse under the emotional weight of... all that. Whether that leaves her drug-addicted, dead by her own hand, pimped out, or simply going through the motions of life. Surely, she'd be detected by some predator... or possibly a low-flying angel.

Normalcy - that seems the key, to me. She'd crave it on the surface, as much as she'd lust underneath. Normalcy. I can see it now, the opening scene of Ch 06. Sarah at a desk, writing a thank-you note to Ms. Steele, thanking her for her support of the school, and of her own academic career.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
It was hot enough, but...

There still should've been some comeuppance for that rich cunt and her little Stepford assistant.

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaabout 5 years ago
OMG!

I just love this, I am however angry with you for leaving poor Sarah all alone and not making her get Marni in the end. She so deserved having Marni as a girlfriend.

Despite that, you get five out of five for an exquisite story!

I so wish I could read more about Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know you've probably checked out of writing on Lit but this was a great story, really hot. I think there is a real need for a 6th chapter. I feel like Sarah really got the shaft at the end. The loveable sub doesn't get the domme in the end and looses Marni to boot. I think you could write another chapt about Marni's training as well as at some point getting back together w Sarah. Maybe Miranda decides to have 2 PAs?

J

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Truly in keeping with the character that is Miranda. Well done. Well written.

Thank you.

idrik32idrik324 months ago

Loved the series.

I presumed that Marni was chosen to take Rachel's job and was surprised when the story ended without revealing Marni's fate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous