All Comments on 'How To Enjoy Sex During Pregnancy'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Wonderful Advice

My wife became pregnant with our first child about twenty years ago. She had been a virgin when we were married and we had never seriously talked about sex. She felt comfortable in the missionary position and not much else. I loved her very much and respected her feelings.

As her breasts and belly began to grow, I was seriously worried about hurting either her or the baby or both. I was worried about what my erect penis could do and I was worried about my weight on her stomach and how that might hurt her. Suddenly, I couldn't have an erection because of the worry, even though she was more beautiful and attractive to me than she had ever been. Her breasts were huge, her belly was round, and her hips were full and round. Sexier than anything else was the knowledge that this woman was carrying the baby we had made together and trusted me to be the father. That is a wonderful feeling for a man.

One day I came home from work and found her crying. I held her and gently talked to her, telling her I loved her. Her response was that she didn't think I did. She felt guilty because she had gotten fat and couldn't get me to have an erection. I said, "We need to talk."

First, I told her that she was more beautiful than ever. I loved her pregnant body and all that it represented to me. Second, I told her that the only reason I couldn't have an erection was my fear of hurting her or the baby, something I had not said before. Suddenly, she began to laugh.

My wife is a registered nurse. She told me that there was no way I was going to hurt her. She pulled down an anatomy book from her days in nursing school and showed me how a woman was built from her pussy to her womb. She convinced me that my cock was not going to hurt the baby. Then I said I didn't want to be on top of her stomach. She smiled and said, "Fine."

She pulled down my zipper and pulled out my limp penis. Then she bent down and took it in her mouth and began to suck it. Suddenly, my cock sprang to life. She had never done this before and insucking my cock she was convincing me that she WANTED ME. She brought my cock to attention so that it was hard and my purple head was ready to burst.

Then she got on her hands and knees and told me to give it to her from behind. She told me to give it to her hard and fast, which I gladly did. We had both gone a while without sex and it didn't take much to bring both of us to an orgasm. We happily kissed afterwards and then we did it again. I had no more problems with erections and she was not crying any more. From that time on, we talked about sex and have been talking and exploring the art of love ever since.

Our sex life today is far better than ever and I credit that breakthrough twenty years ago.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

not of any practical use to me any more but sensible, well written and should help lots of people.

BrokenGlassBrokenGlassalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful advice

It would have been great to know some of this four years ago.

I tell you my boyfriend was deathly afraid of hurting the baby as well even after our doctor told him it would be okay and showed him a diagram and everything.

And after that it was really an experience.

A lot of women and even more men haven’t even thought that far. Your mind gets all cloudy with the baby.

so many people, I know at least, really have neglected their sex life when pregnant.

Your advice will be extremely helpful to anyone concerned with sex and pregnancy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Go Girl!

Been there, done that. I agree with all you said. My wife always wanted more sex during pregnancy and some how we managed! All 7 of them!

John DoeJohn Doealmost 18 years ago
The idea of having sex with a pregnant woman

Is dirty, sick, perverted and deviant...

I like it. Hadn't thought about it much until recently.

And coincidentally, I was thinking about this the other day when I came up with a alittle joke. I'm not sure exactly how you would tell it, but the idea is that the baby sees the penis coming at him and it freaks him out. Yeah it's weird, but I like wierd jokes. Like the one about the Puerto Rican skunk.

SmokeEaterSmokeEateralmost 18 years ago
Well written and right on target

I was lucky enough to marry the girl of my dreams. She's smart, she's incredibly attractive and she loves me. Not a bad combination, eh?

But, I've got to tell you, when she became pregnant with our first child, the changes her body went through were eye-opening, to say the least.

I couldn't seem to keep my hands off her. Even when I knew she was tired and worn out when we went to bed, I'd still get aroused just spooning up to her back and reaching around to caress her big belly. And when, in about the third or fourth month, the "Titty Fairy" showed up and her breasts, which I was always very happy with anyway, really got bigger. Once I learned to be very gentle due to sensitivity, I couldn't stop playing with them.

And the whole wonderful scenario was replayed two years later when our second child came along.

I recommend this essay to everyone.

AdamWashingtonAdamWashingtonalmost 14 years ago
One big mistake, one smaller mistake

First of all, you're not going to cause an 'air embolism' but putting air into a vagina. Have you ever been having vigorous penis-in-vagina sex, perhaps doggystyle, and ended up with queefs, or pussy farts, or whatever you want to call air exiting the vagina that was pushed in unintentionally?

Me too. Guess what, nobody died. Nobody is going to die from blowing air into a vagina either. I suppose if you hook an air compressor up to a vagina you could do damage, so don't do that. I would say "don't blow air into a vagina because it doesn't provide pleasure, and you should rub a clit or something else instead", but not for any medical reason.

There really is such a thing as an air embolism. This is why medical professionals are careful when loading syringes with an IV medicine, to not directly inject air into the bloodstream. You'll see them do things like loading syringes upside down because the air bubbles leave the syringe this way. Injecting air directly into the veins with a syringe or other IV method is how you end up with an air embolism. Avoid this, and you're fine.

Now for the smaller mistake, which is more an error of omission. Prostaglandin is a substance found in male ejaculate, which can assist in ripening of the cervix (aka, open it so the baby can be born). A synthetic, concentrated version in gel form is sometimes rubbed onto the cervix in clinical settings to speed up labor. Having the guy ejaculate in a laboring woman is a known 'midwife trick' to ripen the cervix. It won't induce labor, but it will speed up a labor that is already under way. In extreme concentrations, like those possible with the synthetic concentrated form, prostaglandin is used to relax / ripen the cervix for an induced birth or abortion.

nhojtheholynhojtheholyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

MY girlfriend is quite younger then I and has been rather shy as of late, being in her third tri and this article help put some fears to rest and it listed many topics that we did end up talking to our practitioner. The plain and straight forward language you used and the almost bullet like subject list made it easy to understand. Thank you for the straight talking and using your own experience to ease her mind.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 6 years ago
Reason for the 6-week rule

I've heard that the reason behind the 6-week rule is that is when women see their doctor, and doctors prefer to think of their patients as asexual mothers. There's no medical reason for it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

excellent anatomy lesson designed to dispel the myths

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous