All Comments on 'Merrily, Laci and Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
apilgramapilgramalmost 18 years ago
Good story line...

And a very good ending. Did he divorce her in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

More shit from the Master of Shit who has become a sick motherfucker. Bobee used to write a decent story once in a great while. Not anymore. Now, he just posts shit that is a waste of time to anyone that is not a sick motherfucker like him.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Sickening

You are a selfish, inconsiderate bastard....did I say BASTARD?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Predictable responses

...from the "father has a duty to their child" brigade. Such people always condemn a man who "runs away" from "his wife and child". They always neatly ignore that it is not his child at all, and she isn't his wife after she breaks her vows.

Yes, his reaction was more than a little cold and callous. Some people are like that. If authors spent all their time writing about nice people then fiction would be very, very boring.

gusteufgusteufalmost 18 years ago
JPB...this is a great display of the difference...

Between deceit and honesty. Don87654 in still can not see the difference between Merrily and Laci. I am not religious and am not talking about the holy aspects of marriage. I am not talking about the sex, open marriages are fine, if that is what the couple wants. I am talking about lies, betrayal, backstabbing, etc, etc. Merrily is honest and open, take her or leave her. Roger should have been honest about his infertility and I would not have blamed Laci for leaving him. But Laci, lies, betrays, disrespects Roger and wants him to raise someones 'bastard'.(thats the term Don used)

I wish Don87654 well, I just hope I never meet, or have any business dealings with him. I do not think he understands the meaning of the words, honesty, integrity, honor, etc, etc.

thanks JPB

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I feel bad for once

This is the first time i ever felt bad for the girl in a story like this. Usually your endings make me happy, but this one got to me. Good stuff though.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Well I liked it.

Well, I won't be a hypocrite and say I didn't like this plot line better. Because I did! JPB usually would have had the husband falling all over himself to care and feed a cheating wife and a bastard child. This time he didn't.

The man was cold and heartless? Well, yes. But so would I be. Stay and take care of the child? Whose child? For those of you folks who don't like any biblical referneces made but love to trot out morality when the man leaves a child not his, mind you to fend for itself. Be glad we have come as far as we have. In some cultures, and for our own not al that very long ago, the child would have been a prime candidate for infanticide. Any socio-biologist would tell you men, at the purely biological level, want THEIR genes to continue and survive. They will remove any threat or competition. It is a fact of our biological evolution. This man had no qualms (as many of us alpha males in our darkest moment would acknowledge) with allowing the offspring of some other male to die out. We certainly would not pay for their upkeep!

Bob is a good writer. And he does yank my chain with his stories from time to time. But at least he tosss a little something different into the mix from time to time. I like that.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting- how about an updated ending that.....

For the most part, we really enjoy JPB's stuff [not the wimpy husband ones though]. How about if you add an updated ending similar to the one you wrote for "The boys at the frat house- the sequel!" Hell it would make a lot of us happy if you modified that ending to "Caryman's Baby" story also. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
different

This story of yourd was different, well written and well defined characters. This was a litle better than some of the others as sometimes a story seems like a repeat with name change.

I do not normally vcoment, nor would I for this one, but seeing needless negative comments form others, I had to affirm the story and encourage you to more of the different plot lines. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I gotta go along with Chagrined!

She knew how he felt and went ahead anyway.

I'd like to hear her response to the "doofus" comment. I think that was the proverbial straw that broke the husband's will.

Nice writing!

Regards, DJ

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Get off the Bandwagon boys

Come on boys its just a story. At least the guy isn't a wimp. He even showed compassion during her first #3 cheating episodes. If you want to complain read some of the other crazy, wimpy shit on this site where some guys wife come home full of cum and they like it. This was an interesting story and lets hope shit like really, really dosent happen. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
she was silly

and paid in ways that she did not expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it until

The ending and the "doofus" comment along with no prior indication of gangbanging experience just don't add up. Very well written by one of my very favorite authors but just disappointing with the inconsistencies.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I gave it 2**s.

What a viscious ass he is. All she wanted was a baby; he should have been willing to help, but no he is a liar and an ass. He could have had a sperm donor or allowed her to have a lover to make her pregnant. But no; instead he is a jerk.

Second, having sex with multiple men would be counter productive. Sperm is composed of egg getters and killer sperm. The killer sperm attacks and kills sperm with a different DNA. Likely with killer sperm from 13 different men, there would be no egg getter sperm surviving to get the egg.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Sorry JPB

I normally enjoy most of your work but this one didn't work for me. He had plenty of chance to stop it before the night of the gangbang but he let it happen, then video taped it, then lived with her for 9 months afterward and then threw it in her face 2 days before due date? It was just as much his fault as hers and so he should have lived with it.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice touch JPB

to put the bitch out just before the baby is born, I find it amazing that a wife get gangbanged to get preggy and commentors feel sorry for a cheating slut.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another JPB BTB story

Not that it wasn't well written (Where was Harry to express his dislike?). But he and Merrily do have a weird relationship - not too many women burn there close female friends. And while he may not be able to get Merrily pregnant, doesn't he worry about her bringing him home something he can't get rid of? And just a brief word about the Courts these days - he would have been viewed as the "father" in the eyes of the Court and probably would have had to pay both alimony and child support. Although, as far as the UNFINISHED story goes he's still married to Laci and who knows what the future may hold for him, Laci or their baby.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
@overthefalls

What planet do you live on? Humans have this complicated stuff in them called DNA. Now I won't go into details so as to keep your little head from exploding, but suffice to say it's VERY important to the judge type guys in the court housey place when determining paternity- that means who the daddy is! Courts don't give a flying fuck who she claims the father is-they rely on that DNA stuff. I hope that explains it for you as you seemed concerned and confused.

On a side note - I can't believe how many cum sucking fagot men out there want real men to raise another man's kid. If it isn't yours then your not responsible for it. That's like saying your neighbour is responsible for YOUR dog biting someone. If it's someone else's kid then let them pay for it, after all they did make it. Otherwise, why doesn't someone like DWackjob, or whatever his name is, go out and pay for the upbringing of every kid in his town? Because it seems he believes any man should raise any kid regardless of responsibility, why doesn't he put his neighbours kids through college for them?

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Well wrotten sad tale.

What I didn't understand is stringing Lacing along. It added to the drama, however, I felt it was extremely cruel to do to someone you purport to love.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
in a way he was

When she called him "stupid fucking doofus" at the gangbang should have been the time to put her to the curb.

With the video and a sperm count for the childhood illness from the doctor, he could in most states get a divorce without waiting for the DNA test on the baby.

There is in most states a short time window to deny paternity.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another...

This is another story I don't know how to rate...It is really a sad story about people who don't have morals....Even him showed it...Let his wife get to be near to the broking waters, to sent her away...But I understand him...what she said that night killed the marriage....

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 9 years ago
Couple of problems

First him. Can't believe that anyone could be stupid enough to think that when you enter into a longterm relationship, marriage, that the inability to have kids is not relevant WTF.

Second, totally out of character to say doofus when she supposedly loves the guy. Given she knew what his relationship with Merrily was about then that may be a mitigating factor in how she was behaving. But that raises the next issue

Third, once again no communication. Relationships don't work without it.

Finally funny how he was ok with Merrily merrily fucking around before and after his stint with Laci.

Overall the guy is a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Who took her to the hospital? Why wouldn't she get her stuff or have Merrily get her stuff for her? Did they get divorced? Did she have family? If she showed up with a new baby at her parents house I would have thought her Father or Mother might call Roger and ask what happened and if they could get her stuff. You ended this WAY to quickly Bob.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago

@Tw0Cr0ws - " states get a divorce without waiting for the DNA test on the baby.

There is in most states a short time window to deny paternity."

49 of 50 states allow paternity challenges with DNA evidence. I'll let you figure out which one doesn't.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 8 years ago
Well she was right!

He was/is a doofus!!! He should have come clean about not being able to father children back when Merrily told him he should! He certainly didn't love her enough since he basically set her up to fail. He deserved what she did to him!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
The Ultimate in Lies, Disrespect and Betrayal

This story had a good dose of lies, disrespect and betrayal. However, I am not sure whose was worst, the woman desperate for a child or the man who was sterile and would not tell his wife. And he follows that with staying with her right up to her due date.

She turned out to be a whore and he was a sleazeball. It is tough when the most likable character in the story is the round-heeled slut who got the two together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In response to jamesdean56 comment

Hey whether you wanna believe it or not. It's all Lacy's fault that what happened to her happened. If she'd had actually talked to her husband first about wanting to try for kids instead of keeping her stupid trap shut. She'd have found out he was sterile. But no she didn't. She kept quiet and instead cheated on him multiple times before getting told on by her friend. Then lied to her husband when he called her on it at that point she deserved everything and then some that happened to her.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Sad.

He was a stupid fucking dufus to walk away from a loving wife.

The biggest problem with JPB’s stories is how weak the husbands are that they can’t take the time to talk with their wives and try to work out the problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Ok. I don't see a husband complaining about adoption. Even artifical.

But a gangbang. Where she insults the husband?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Baby with defects from all the STDs

He watched her with all these scumbags and then kept having sex with her. She was a walking petri dish.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Although that was Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke, it is fitting here. Why couldn't he tell her he was sterile? What couldn't she tell him what she wanted? They could have found a solution. She might even have gotten her gangbang with hubby's participation. What a waste just because they couldn't talk to one another. A 4 Star Rating.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Well told!

I wouldn't touch either of those women for anything. What a nightmare! Good story.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Couldn't have Stayed

Don't think I could have stayed that long after I saw the gangbang, esp. knowing that she had been cheating on me before, and the contempt she showed while on tape. If she had that much contempt for him, why did she want to stay? Merrily is alright. She is honest about what she is and what she wants, has been a true friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Women that are fertile want children

YOU AND OTHERS LIKE THE TWO FAMLIY BIT. WHEN YOU FAIL TO COMMUNICATE ABOUT BEING STERILE. THE SHIT DIDN'T WANT KIDS AND THOUGHT HIS STERILE LOVE WOULD BE ENOUGH.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Wanting a baby, and doing anything possible to get it, is understandable.

You think spending $100,000 going through multiple, and incredibly uncomfortable, fertility treatments (on a middleclass income), or paying someone tens of thousands to be a surrogate, or going to Romania or China for an adoption is necessarily sane? No, the drive for reproduction is an understandable human condition.

It wasn’t even the non-communication of Roger not telling Laci he was sterile, or her having sex outside the marriage to try and get pregnant. I can see Laci not letting hubby know he’s not “getting the job done” so trying to get pregnant elsewise/where. (I know, distantly, a couple where the wife didn’t tell her husband she was fertile and he not because she knew it would crush his “manhood”; I thunk stupid, but it takes all types in this world, ya know.) She loves him (it says so in print), but both were stupid about that.

What really killed this marriage was the “...stupid fucking doofus.” The utter lack of respect she showed him there. As they say, in a loving marriage it takes the three: love (according to Merrily Laci does love him), trust (they both fall down here, neither telling the other exactly what was going on), and respect (and her doofus comment showed Laci didn’t have that). So she lacked two of the three. Once he saw that his love had to die for her. Yes, yes the gangbangs, but we know he could get by that (the relationship with Merrily). Well, enough said.

4-stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Couple

That's a couple of JPB's typical women. Both are pure whores and.no man would stay with either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have to say, I don't think JPB has ever satisfied a woman. His numerous ex wives can attest to this.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Implausible

I can't see any man with a shred of pride staying married to such a disrespectful slut after the first time he knew she cheated, never mind after she had Merrily set up the gang bang to get pregnant. Sure, maybe hang in there long enough to confront her with the tape right after she comes home from the gang bang, but that's the extent of it. it's a ridiculous concept. Staying with her for 9 more months just to drop the divorce on her right before she pops the spawn out? Ludicrously unrealistic drama. Did he even get tested for STDs after she fucked 13 guys bare back? May as well have made him reveal he's secretly always been an ex-Navy SEAL and have him fight off some ninjas while castrating the 13 guys who fucked his wife, go for ultimate BTB "realism".

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Really?

Thirteen guys and he continued to have sex with her? It was a fun story, but the odds of him catching something serious makes me wonder why he continued to risk his health having sex with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another pile of steaming shit from a has been.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

She loves you Roger. She sure has funny way of showing it. Bob’s usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, this bloke probably should have mentioned his being sterile, and it is surprising it wasn't while they were together before lacy wanted to have a baby, but then maybe contraception was never mentioned, and how she didn't need it as he was sterile and unless they mentioned having a baby It probably wouldn't enter his head before they married.

The first he finds out about her trying to have a baby is when he talks to Merrily about Lacy's moods.

From there he is a dickhead for not mentioning he is sterile, then they could have gone down the avenue of looking at donors or adoption.

She is an out right bitch, she don't fall pregnant, dosn't talk to her husband about trying to have a baby, about seeing a Dr about why she is not conceiving, Just goes out and fucks a heap of guys until she falls pregnant.

You just have to feel sorry for the child, Lacy and husband are just a waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well any way the women are disgusting and selfish

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Why on earth would he have sex with any woman who’s pulling trains, sounds like a great way to catch some rather unpleasant diseases.

usaretusaret5 months ago

It was average, until the end; then it was cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9008 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...