All Comments on 'Elegance'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

Damn good story, I have read many stories on here but never commented before. I had to on this one. The seduction was so smooth and the sex was awesome

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very hot piece of work

As all of patricia's stuff is.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

That was wonderfully written, very erotic and compelling. I do hope there is more to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sizzling Story

This interracial lesbian seduction story was very erotic and well written. Please keep this type of stories coming.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years ago
Very erotic

Wonderful story. Thank you.

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 18 years ago
Very nice! Excellent writing style! Very erotic!

This was an incredibly good story! I love the idea of a dominant black woman turning a beautiful white woman into her submissive playtoy, and this one certainly fit the bill! I especially liked the bondage element and the black artist's sincere appreciation for the white woman's sexy derriere. In fact, I'd very much love to read the (hopefully) upcoming sequel when she, as promised, turns her new white lover over onto her elbows and knees and does her doggy style with that strap-on, her fingernails pressing into the firm flesh of the white woman's lovely ass! I can already see (in my mind's eye) the marks they'd leave there!

Well done, Patricia! Five stars!!!

KansasKansasabout 18 years ago
Nicely set-up story!

What I especially loved about this story was the way the author took her time setting it up. I loved the part where she orders the woman to strip entirely nude for her! I loved the way she then dominated her, stretching out her gorgeous body, and even tying her wrists before enjoying her! And yes, I always love stories that end with sensual woman-to-woman strap-on sex!

I almost wish the earlier mention of the same woman doing a pretty little soccer mom doggy-style at the beach was described further. That sounds like quite an interesting story in itself! Very yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT! Hot! Hot!

Very direct & erotic. Nice lead-in to the sexual action. I look forward to reading more of your work,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what about me

what about me. i have been fucked by several black men...its so good. i have had three opportuinties to fuck a black woman and loved every second. but whar about a hot black weoman fucking me, curling me up and pounding my manpussy as hard as she could, if she cums, i could suck every drop out of her and suck her ass. to get more juice, she could glue her cunt on my mouth and pour her pe down my throat. what could be better.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
i'll never understand...

...how lesbians who do not want a man then substitute with a rubber cock that has no feeling, including getting their partner to lick it when they can feel nothing other than some vague vibration that could have been had with anything. Why suck a cock that is inanimate, cold and plastic? However, that aside, this story was well written and extremely erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love a\rseholes

im a bifem,37,my stats r 40DD-28-38,and i adore hav ing my gorgeous ass penetrated,keep on,i love the story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So HOT

I'm 47 bi married mom,my husband does not know of my love for women, with 46DD breasts,I love having them played and suckled.

Last summer I met a wonderful black domme and she has made me feel so alive again. she and I meet meet once a month and it is better ever time she makes me feel so wonderful and I have never regreted my loving her .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hopefull mt fatasy will come true

I wish something like that would happen to me someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very nice...

however, as a hetero guy, i don't get why a woman might prefer a latex cock to a real one..., but to each her own. as well, this author, as many, doesn't know the difference between 'her and i' and 'her and me'. often the wrong one is chosen. i know computer code wouldn't run if this happened in the code. my wife does this as well. she claims that through high school and university she never learnt english grammar. and, we're not even american, we're canadian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Annamarie is bi and she and her lesbian lover Sinta do a lot of cuddling and tribbing. However when she wants to be fucked Sinta dons the strap on and obliges. Sinta is a muscular Nigerian and that fact plus the latex gives my wife multiple long orgasms I am simply incapable of. Sinta gets nothing from the strap on except the pleasure of making Annamarie sing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous