All Comments on 'Living Hell'

by BlackWolf65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years ago
So very hard

This was so very hard to read once, harder to read twice and harder to comment on.

It makes an impression. Takes a reader to where they don't wish to go. Makes a soul travel on a flight that they know will not end happily, but sadly is traveled by so many.

I have no words to give you, only a shed tear for the images you have provoked.

A kiss lays by your pen.

~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn good piece

Deals with some uncomfortable feelings with gravitas. Well done there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There are no words

to describe what the piece does. It reaches deep and grabs a piece of us all that wants to scream, to hurl invectives and furniture at the monsters that prey upon children. I commend you for your command of a situation that hurts us all but no one more than the child.

foofoo416foofoo416about 18 years ago
So touching!

Absolutely wonderful! You have put so much emotion in here, it makes me weak. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yep...

pretty much sums it up BW.... kinda sugar coated to me..

sorry for the welt in the PG

MyNecroticSnailMyNecroticSnailabout 18 years ago
I like hell

enjoin your rite <winkz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
too true

This describes much of my life, the first part is what I deal with now, the second part is what I dealt with then, but not my daddy, a relative tho...someone I should have been able to trust...almost too real for me...........

BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005over 16 years ago
Deeply Descriptive

This sent a shiver down my spine because I could feel the emotion and heart behind your writing. I was touched and it stirred my emotions. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous