All Comments on 'Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
confused

was there something missed between chap 9 & 10???

DressyDressyalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Just finished reading it all. I thought it was absolutely fantastisc. keep up the good work.

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Wow.... what a story... as good as "The Making of a Perfect Husband"

This story was as well written and erotic as "The Making of a Perfect Husband" with significant differences. I'll probably come back and read this again. I have you saved as a favorite author so as long as you don't delete the story I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Why treat another human being like that? I you want a toy, buy a blowup doll. You treat people like that, you belong in jail. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just makes no sense

Even for fiction. Does he exist without a spine, pride or self respect? Does he never leave the house? Because it doesn't seem like he could function outside her control. And what about any of his friends or family? Surely they couldn't be happy about his circumstances. And if her family knew of her behavior, they would be disgusted as was this entire story - disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she wanted to control something

She should have gotten a dog. She would have treated it better than this drivel. Bad even for fiction.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 10 years ago
classic feminization story

Love the pace and the power exchange. The female chatacters are all sublime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This story quickly become my favorite on this site. I totally picture myself as Ken. I don't know how much precum I consumed while reading this. I never allowed myself to cum in the days it took me to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Goes to Show...

... that grammar, spelling, usage, punctuation, and other generally accepted rules of English don't have to be followed to write a hot story. However, rowing through all the errors became quickly tedious so I just jumped ahead to make my comment.

Great concept poorly executed.

Sorry, but that's how I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you asked "I love to hear how hot my stories made people"

It didn't.

Just made me sad that you get off on such crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous