All Comments on 'The Seduction of Ada Ch. 03'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it

I thought Dave was lucky to get off so easily with the police when the incident was first reported. I figured he'd probably be held in custody at least until the toxicology report came back indicating the use of date rape drugs. Just a minor quibble, though.

Otherwise, a nice ending. Good story overall. Idea for a sequel sounds good, depends on where you plan to take it.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
You know what I think?

I think that you should damn well write whatever you please. What I'm going to do now is go back to this story and read it again, it's so beautifully done. Sweet, heartwarming and tender. A refreshing change from the anger and bitterness so often found here and, I know, in my stories also . Thanks, Jack, for a wonderful read.

heaven-whhheaven-whhabout 18 years ago
One of the best ever!

If the sequel to these tree stories is only half as good as these ones, it still would be a lot better than most stories here.

I hope you publish the story about Ada's daughter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story about a loving couple that found each other and lived happily ever after in spite of age difference. I loved chapters 1 and 3, but found chapter 2 pretty depressing and out of character. You portayed Ada as an innocent young woman who did not trust any man and feared alcohol. Then you had her sit in a bar room with a man she didn't like to make her loved one jealous.--very out of character for the innocent you created, but I have to admit you came back strongly in chapter 3. Great finish to a fine story 60 year old George.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well......

Thru all the tears...omg had to walk away many times to compose myself.And believe me, if this story did not have a happy ending you would have had a Thrashing LOL!

I Loved This!!!!! & do hope you continue on......I would love to read about Silvia :)

Keep up the great work!

BBE

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good story.

My only qualm is Dave taking off on her when she needed him most. He had already heard she wasn’t drinking from his friend the bartender and new they thought she was drugged. He didn’t try to find out what she needed or was happening. He only thought of his own pain not her. Many women (and this is a immature woman) find desertion when things get tough a sign of weakness and not a sign of love. Of course without this action you wouldn’t have had the dramatic reconciliation.

The writing as always was very good.

The story was also well done.

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
You romantic SOB

I thought it was a very touching story. I wish there had been more, but I thought it was well told. I disagree with the earlier poster that her behavior was off in Ch2, that was my favorite chapter. I think she handled her confusion like the immature, fragile woman she was (listening to a more 'worldly' friend).

I especially liked the quotes used for the transitions, very interesting element. He did handle the aftermath of her assault badly, choosing to leave rather than stay until she was out of the hospital. As the mature one, he should have stayed, even if it was out of site, to be sure she didn't need anything. I thought the scenes between him and the baby were also very well written. It seemed natural and was a great way to get them together.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Nice classic "Romance"

All the right elements for a romance.

I liked the quotes used for the transitions too.

And, as always, good spelling and grammar - it's a pleasure to not have to re-read sections to work out what an author really meant.

Waiting for the next one.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A touching, romantic tale !!!!!!

Thanks DJ for writing one especially for all us incurable romantics amongst your readers. So beautifully written!

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Do it, please?

I, for one, loved this story and I am looking forward to Sylvia's adventures. This wonderful story is what I look for whenever I start a new Literotica posting. Descriptive sex can be overrated and totally unnecessary when a love story is this good. You have done a superb job and I trust that the future will provide even more quality stories. You are one of the good guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great writing, Jack!

I am flabbergasted by the two commenters who raved about how much they loved the story, then gave you a crummy 50%.

You have proven that a good romance doesn't have to be filled with sex, but it does have to have an abundance of love.

Thank you for a wonderful tale! Now...bring on Silvia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep writing!

Sounds like such a sequel would work just fine. Please keep writing!

sweetpea265sweetpea265over 13 years ago
liked it

I liked this story. It seems more like a second draft that could use some more work on it though. But maybe that's what it is and you just wanted to see if people liked it enough to keep improving on the storyline.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
Silvia & her sibilings

Give them a voice and finish David and Ada's story.

SkibumSkibumover 10 years ago
Great story

I really liked this except for one small detail. You made David a WWII vet with a son who died in Vietnam, but when Ada left him a letter she put it on his computer. And he said he would be 75 when Silvia graduated college. The ages just don't add up. A WWII vet would already be in his seventies when personal computers were introduced. Just a minor but of anachronism that doesn't really affect the story, but those kind of details always seem to jump out at me. Probably some sort of defect in my character.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Yep I like the ending -

It does have some mathy problems though lol

I will suspend reality for it and enjoy it for what it is not what it missed -

The characters - as usual with your writing - are very believable and the emotions a real as well - wonderful reading thank you -

As for more on Sylvia - fine idea - give her a bit more horse sense than mom please heh -

AnAncientAnAncientover 6 years ago
Would love to hear more

Love to hear more about Ada: how she dealt with an much older man once the honeymoon phase wore of, and how her & his friends reacted - reactions of strangers. I'm sure a very small minority of people would be very disapproving.

Silvia's story would be good. I'm sure she loves David as a father - but sure she would be teased by some of her classmates by having a father obviously old enough to be her grandfather.

What if Silvia wanted to join the military, or her boyfriend was in the military?

Silvia, in her early 20's might be dating a much older guy - how would David react (he might not like it, even though Ada was even younger when he married her)?

David, Ada, or Silvia - could meet up the evil professor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Great, pure love story which I found quite enjoyable. Thank you for writing the story and for the pleasure and enjoyment I had while reading it. Keep writing cause you have a gift. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To quote the Captain in Cool Hand Luke, “What we've got here is failure to communicate.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous