All Comments on 'Friend or Foe'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Loved it

I loved the way Miranda pulled Shauna into her secret fantasy and finally made it real . . . for both of them. A very erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*blushing* What I wouldn't give to be shauna...

Wonderfull... truly amazing. I count myself very blessed to have been able to put myself in Shuana's head space as she was beuatifully seduced by Miranda. I would love to see some variations on this theme.

femmedesirefemmedesireabout 18 years ago
intense

the way you write is so vivid.... i could feel shauna's shame, and then her arousal. i never even thought of this is a fantasy of mine, but now i'm very interested in the idea of coersing a straight woman. very well done. 'll have to read other of your stories now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
u need to really do it

i wish i was there to watch you 2 enjoy each other, and i bet you'd really like it too.

^karen^^karen^about 18 years ago
a dificult subject very well written

I must admit that it wasn’t without some apprehension when I started reading this story. I have read all of Miranda’s other work on this site and I always particularly liked the gentleness and consideration that comes out of her in them. So when seeing one called “Friend or Foe” narrating the coercive seduction of a young girl, I was unsure if I was going to enjoy it as much as the others. Coercion is a difficult theme to play out and I think Miranda took a very bold step in using it; for me the definition of coercion is to forcefully persuade someone to do something which they would not normally do. Using this as a means of seduction is very hard, as being forceful often has very little in common with love and tenderness. Or, to put it another way, coercing somebody for your own gratification is abuse. But I think Miranda handles it beautifully, yes she does coerce Shauna and in task 1 Shauna’s reluctance is very obvious. But Miranda is constantly checking Shauna is ok and the tenderness Miranda shows makes it clear, to me, that if Shauna wanted to stop at any time, Miranda would have let her. It’s a really well written and very erotic story Miranda; I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to you next.

conniebiconniebiabout 18 years ago
Once again a great submission!!!!

A great story that really makes all of those feelings evolve in me from the nervous to angry to now I am in control of what happens. I wish I was Shauna too!!! Great job again, keep up the work! Waiting in acticipation for your next work of art!!

MageSourceMageSourcealmost 18 years ago
Wow

Powerful tale of fanasys becoming true and real; of struggles between the two partners. A story of lust and friendship. And again as always; very provoctive, imaginitive, and passionate.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983over 17 years ago
Oh Miranda

A wonderful story. I truly found my self lost in the plot which is sophisticated, immersed in the characters who are so real and believable and overwhelmed by the sensuality and eroticsm of the tale. I would take Shauna's place any day.

JamieInTheATLJamieInTheATLover 17 years ago
Wonderful, as always......

You've outdone yourself this time, M. So wonderful....erotic, slowly building. Makes me wish something like this would occur in my life. <S>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!!

Miranda, this story seems so right, so real life... it is as if I had lived it already ... *wink*

Very well written.

Thanks for sharing,

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I hate titling comments...

I really liked your story. It definitely has quality you don’t often find here, and it touched on coercion in a very delicate way. The one thing I had difficulty with, was it didn’t always seem to flow. I understand the characters not always knowing what they want, but sometimes it seemed to be more because you as the author didn’t always know what you wanted them to want. It could probably be solved with some editing. I only mention it, because I enjoyed reading your work and always love to see progress. Hope to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hard Edged Seduction

This is basically a hard-edged seduction instead of actual coercion. Shauna really can stop, but after a certain point no longer wants to.

I like the idea of teaching a girl something about herself that she didn't know. The questioning was hot, and Shaina learned as much about herslf as Miranda learned. I also like the idea that money is power, and this created a power imbanace between the characters. Men use this often enough...nice to see Miranda using it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

so real so sweet

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

I was a bit confused by your style at first but that's just me. I do think you should spell out names instead of just having capital letters. I did enjoy it, and am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I tort i tore a puddie cat...

Erotic tale yes. 9/10, but spelling....OK. However, please please please learn to spell 'taut' as in 'tight/muscle toned', etc. It is taut NOT taught; which for the latter word means 'having educated others'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

really love the plot, the way it is done.. the way it is somewhere between friendship and love, but transcends all those thoughts and feelings... youre an amazing writer M =)

Firerocket67Firerocket67over 14 years ago
Good story, but improvements can be made

I agree with the comments made before I managed to post mine. You've written a very titillating, highly obsorbing story. It sucks the reader in so they want to know more, and the fact you include the uncertainty on both sides is very intrigueing. Albeit, you need to watch where you put your comas, as well as your lack there-of. I know it seems trivial, but to some people its really frustrating so I thought I'd give you a heads up. One other thing, you should write a few sequels to some of your stories, let us know how it ends, besides the common and expected immediate ending after the passion is over. Just an opinion, but I do sincerely hope you'll consider sequels.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 14 years ago
the writer, the editor and the thief...

..,The story was essentially well-written and erotic, though some editing would have helped as another critic has stated, but it really stole my imagination and placed me there with them. Just keep writing. Yours Peter Grimm

jimbofishjimbofishover 12 years ago
Beautiful

What i loved about it was the detail the whole thing was such a turn on for the wife and i

DanFSDanFSalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

What a great piece - well written with detailed characters and descriptions of settings and motivations. Wholly believable and engrossing!

Well done!

Truegent_ladyTruegent_ladyover 10 years ago

Delightful story.a nd truely erotic We too find coercion and seduction of straight women very erotic because it happend to me! Keep up the good work

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
This was...

such a human story; of lust, and illicit desire, and the temptation to coerce, to take. And it was human, too, because of the love, and the affection, the caring desire to share joy, ecstasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous