All Comments on 'Doctor Feel Good'

by R.T.McCants

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
R.T.McCantsR.T.McCantsabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for pointing out a misworded section to this story. I have edited it and submitted it again, for those of you who read it and instead of enjoying the story, want to look for all the little faults in it...

Please accept my apology...

To the rest of you that left me wonderful comments... Thank you for your input...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not another Doctor Story

Come on guys---Develop an imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story...great read...

This is a good doctor story, right up to the part where the reader has to keep re-reading a line, wondering if they misread the writing. Sentences obviously had descriptive errors repeated after editing, when original draft was still indecisive. Also, when talking about the patient becoming pregnant, the copy says the doctor "needs" a pregnancy, instead of otherwise. I always wonder when I'm reading these stories, if the author has even slowly, re-read the story from beginning to end after their final draft.

This story is a good doctor story...the stories that all women dread might somewhere in time be true. But it was fun to read and I hope corrections to this story will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great !

never mind the grammar comments.. it was a great read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story but...

He should have cum inside of her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Doctor Story, Better Than Most

I really enjoyed reading this one. It is better than most of the other doctor stories. Or maybe it just makes me hot because I wish that I could have a similar encounter with my gynecologist. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best doctor stories

It's hard to find a good doctor story. This one was great. I agree that he should have cum inside her. Like maybe one of them was sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

Don't worry about what people said about the grammer and spelling I thought it was a great story, it certainly made me hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Reminds me of a real experience i had..............

Write some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

probably the best doctor story that I have read.

ignore the "grammar police" they always have something negative to say. It is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah!!!

This story was fantastical!!! More please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Love this story. Makes me horny. Thanks for giving me a wet tummy! :)

Keep up your good work.

/Per

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

nice can i get examined frm u doc i hav the same problem as your patient had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg woow

can u see i need someone to cheek my breasts and vagina!can u see me soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

This is a great fantasy of mine and it made me really really wet :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved that...thank you, so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I got so hot reading this story. I only wish that I would have had the guts to do that with the hot doctor that I saw in the er tonight. I wanted him so bad with the way he smiled at me and placed his hand on my knee and rubbing it while he talked to me. And when he was standing over me to examine my throat I wanted to have his cock in my mouth so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THIS STORY 5 STARS (ACTUALLY 4.6/5.0 = 92%): NICE & SWEET BUT THERE IS SOME ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

You should have describe the sex scene more in detail.

The doctor is my hero, my idol.

In my next life i will be a doctor & meet a patient like in the story!

* * *

This life of mine is less glamorous

My wife is 10 years younger than me. She is a medical secretary. She had an affair with a patient who is 20 years my junior.

I did not want to leave her primarily because of the children (1 hers & 1 mine). Both kids adore her. The other reason: i loved her & still do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This was so hot it made my eyes water. My pussy is dripping wet. I wish I had a doctor to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish my gynecologist would fuck my pussy. Need a good dick in my tight pussy so badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish my gynecologist would spread my legs and fuck me with his hard dick into my wet tight pussy letting me to cream so over this hard dick. Enjoying fingering my pussy after reading this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I stopped at the conversation due to the countless mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous