All Comments on 'Impersonating Brianne'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Great story I loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your a legend

Read through the story by the last chapter had tears streaming down my face . i hope you consider doing it for a living . absolutely bloody great reading keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You left me wanting more ....

I wanted to hear how the story turned out, how they as two people evolved from where they were to where they were going ... separate or together.

Well written. Totally romantic. Good plot (even if the whore with a heart of gold is a bit of a cliche).

But what really did it was how you brought their emotions to life in your story.

I know the ambiguous ending is fun but is it a cop-out, does it save you (and us readers)from having to think the rest of the story through?

Please think about continuing the story... I can't remember when I wanted more of a story on Literotica like I wanted to hear more about these two.

Thank you.

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very sweet

The authour built up the characters so well, gradually drawing me into their story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

The best story I've read on Literotica in a LONG time. Wonderful character development and plot.

Chapter Two????

GoneAgainGoneAgainabout 18 years ago
Very good story

Very good story but we need more. It seems pretty obvious that there is plenty of room for this story to grow. I didn't really think the title went with the storyline however. Unless you have more story to tell that you haven't let on. Regardless its a great story and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely humane story

And who says call girls don't have big hearts.

Well done HLD. Like it very very much.

HLDHLDabout 18 years agoAuthor
Yes there will be a chapter two

Thanks for all your comments and I'm glad you've enjoyed the story.

Part two is in the works and there may even be a part three. I hope you'll check back and see how Marissa and Alan's journey turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Heartwarming

Thank you for giving us such a well written story that touches you in such a heartwarming way. I look forward to reading more of your work.

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Story Must Continue!

Rarely does one find a story that, although the ending could be characterized as sufficient, actually DEMANDS a continuation.

This is a well written and well plotted story with excellent character development. The character development is so good, in fact, that simply SUPPOSING or IMAGINING a "..lived happily ever after" ending is not enough. Some folks say that good-hearted whores make the best wives when they find a good man. Do they? A continuation of this story could, perhaps, build on that theme. This is, after all, a "romance" story and not of the "loving wives" genre. Does the empathetic prostitute in the story open her "whore's heart" to the lonely widower? Can they fashion a life together? What kinds of emotional hurdles must they overcome? Gosh...there is room for lots of additional storytelling here.

Please continue...what you have written, coupled with an appropriate conclusion, could very well be classified as a masterpiece on Lit.com.

Please do not leave us hanging.

Thanks for the story, and hopefully a wonderful ending.

Cheers!

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
P.S.

I just read you comment that there will be a continuation. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Time confusion

-Nevada is on Pacific time, not Mountain.

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Very moving. Alan's grief at the loss of his wife was portrayed perfectly, in small drips and drops, so that we could feel the same curiosity and desire to know as Melissa experienced. I also appreciated how you showed Melissa fighting to keep her feelings in check as well as trying to maintain a professional distance from her customer.

Looking forward to Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I always knew it's doable!

that is, writing about a hooker who thinks, acts, and feels a bit above the "average person"

our understanding for "Marissa" --- any one like her --- takes place the minute she started telling us about her seeing "humanity" in Alan, her client; that is, as she comes to understand another person who is going through a sad time in his life, we, too, come to understand someone like Marissa for her humanity:

that even a hooker can still, once in while, act, feel, cry, love, and feel sadness like someone who is not a hooker, that is, someone who does not sleep with people to make a living.

and that can happen only when sex becomes secondary to emotional explorations ----- whether mutual or mostly one way, like this, in which Alan's the only one we know a little about; yet we feel like we know Marissa a lot more, since she's the narrator and she's been taking us through her thinking, even if she's not revealed why she's gone into her line of business and/or whether or not she has plans to "get out" and start a family, have children, watch them grow, etc.

again, exceptionally well told story ("love story," that is)

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful, Romantic and Personal

This is a beautiful story. The characters are well written and very believable. Anyone who has lost someone from their life can appreciate the urge to fulfill that person's dreams. The detail about Vegas is great. Thank you and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lifelike characters

This is a well written story. The characters have been developed with believable personality. The storyline is interesting and unfolds like a living experience.

I look forward to subsequent chapters detailing the days of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KUDO's Author - You Are A Story Teller

Very impressive in all regards plus you knew when to quit.

Your respect drove us to relate to your people - to want what could occur - even now after the close - we think it will. Nice work author.

You are appreciated - With Very High Regard

LOLA7LOLA7about 18 years ago
Amazing!

Great balance between sex and romance. I got hooked immediately to the story; and I am anticipating the continuation. Compliments!

Binary_LoverBinary_Loverabout 18 years ago
Spectacular!

One of the greatest pieces on this site. Up there with "Till Dawn" and "Berlin, 1945". A true masterpiece. If only more authors had your talent, especially on this site where below mediocre stories are the norm. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This one is brilliant!

I agree with all the high compliments. This one is equal to the very best on Literotica. I see potential for a sequel, but only if you can craft the same feelings for the characters and the "love above lust" for each other.

AutumnWriterAutumnWriteralmost 18 years ago
First Class job

Excellent job. At first the storyline appeared limited, but then opened up.

A good job in detailing the sex scenes without using cliches.

Good development of the Marissa character as the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful Read

I cried so much! It was just a beautiful story and so well told. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible!

Amazing story!!! I loved it! It had very good character development and story telling was well done. The sexual build up before each scene was hot! Will there be a continuation....

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Such a good story

I wasn't sure I was going to like this when it first started, but by the end I was completely hooked. It ended a little abruptly, but that's probably for the best because their lives would be so complicated based on how they met. All in all, one of the best I've read and well deserving of all the compliments you received. I'm looking forward to checking out your other work.

S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
*sigh*

that was soooo cute/adorable/good... yada yada yada!!!

Wow.... this story inspired me to become a "call girl" hopefully I'll get lucky! (hahaha just kidding).

Great job! keep writing!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
why is 5 the highest rating????!!!!

such a wonderful written and told story should have a much higher rating...just lovely and for those that haven't read this one....take a chance...read it. it is wonderful. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

The opening is a little bit plain. But the story evolved to be amazing as it went. Not much background on the Marissa character, but that's ok. Thanks for writing such a sweet story and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where have I seen this story before?

Great story, but other than the twist of Marissa being a copy of the dude's wife, it reminds me an awful lot of "Pretty Woman".

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

This story was so beautiful. A call girl made a man happy because she portrayed his wife, if only in physical features. However, hey built something between them. I loved the honesty between them, throughout the entire story! Perfect ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I almost cried

Seriously, it was such a beautiful story. Kind of a cliffhanger at the end there, but I'm sure everything worked out ok...right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

This was a story that you couldn't quit reading. It has sex and but more important it has love that will attract both men and women. Thank you

David48David48almost 18 years ago
man...

The sex I can take. The passion and lust I expect. It was all a huge turn on...Then you had to go and make me like them. Hell I even sympathize with Marrisa, whore that she is (was?). But pathos?? On a porn site? Grief, bitterness, sadness, and gut renching loneliness? As Sinefled used to say..."What's with thaaaat...?" What indeed...It's nice to be reminded about what being a human being really is all about...Nice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Work

Ditto re: others comments. However, I need to praise your writing. Slick, cool and well done. Your took care to say it right. Thank you. Keep up the good work and your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

This story has such feeling to it. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ab-Fab

I couln't wait to read the next page. Like Pretty Woman only better! It flowed so easily, captivating yet supremely sensuous. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to the sequel??? and anything else submitted by HLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, so incredible ...

Your writing is incredible. The sex is part of the story, rather than the focus of it. And that's a good thing. I'm going to look for your other work, and I would encourage you to consider writing professionally, if you're not doing so already. The resemblance to 'Pretty Woman' is only superficial. There's a pathos in your presentation that is stronger than anything Hollywood can produce.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Marvelous!

An enchanting tale that warms the heart even if it's a retelling of the "hooker with a heart of gold". The characters come to life and the author graciously shows us their strengths, their weaknesses, their highs and their lows in a pleasant flow of superbly written prose.

The scenes flow together seamlessly and it is a credit to the author's talent. Not many can do so well. The plot, though somewhat predictable, is lovingly handled and the central conflict is internal to the two protagonists. Its resolution is smooth and unforced with each character growing towards their new life together in a way that feels natural.

Kudos also for your descriptive abilities of the luxury hotel in Vegas. Having stayed there myself, it was quite pleasant to relive some good memories that your writing brought back.

An excellent effort, HLD, and worthy of praise. This 100's for you, for a story well-written and well done. Excellent fiction this is.

catdragoncatdragonover 17 years ago
Wow....

What a great story -- i felt l;ike i was there, in the emotions. And the sex was hot too! :)

Seriouslyt I really like the characters and they seem like real people to me. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We need more

What a great though sad story. He will never forget his wife and child but he will make it through with Marissa's help. Hopefully we can get a update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
outstanding

it seems like you took my worst nightmare and turned it into a dream come tru. there are times i avoid relationships caus i feel like Alan. i am happy that some one writes about tru lov and not lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nearly Perfect

This is a fabulous story and I enjoyed every sentence - except for a few and an example follows. The only heartburn I have about it has to do with whether Alan will feel badly about all the other men she fucked. This is a generational thing, I think, since I'm an old man, but it also has to do with my own experiences.

The thing I didn't like is shown in the following example:

"Alan, I like you, too. You're unlike any man I've known for a long, long time."

I just don't believe you should EVER have lovers or anyone who is close compare people to make a point that is intended to infer something superlative in a relationship. She should have said:

"Alan, I like you, too. You're unlike anyone I've ever known."

imsallyimsallyover 16 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent is what fits.

Sally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Happy

Happy to read your story. Because this is a real story, with just the right amount of thoughts empathy and love... Cheers Yoron.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 16 years ago
Whoa!

I love it, I don't know what is ahead but I have a feeling this is going to be my all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm touched..

by the story and the raw feelings that go between the characters. I've read all the series in this one and i enjoy your works and you write beautifully.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Even better the second time around

I read this series a long time ago and somehow stumbled back to it. Wow. Reads even better the second time around. One of the most romantic stories I've ever read.

babyxmas224babyxmas224over 15 years ago
perfect

I loved this story and i have read it many times. I would however love to read the story from Alan's perspective. I'd love to read about the emotions he has to be going through. keep up the great job! your a very talented writer

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Beautiful Tearjerker

In the good sense! Interestingly we and Alan know practically nothing about Marianna, but truly we know all that she knows.

I read this before I started commenting. Thank you very much HLD

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
It started off slow...

...but then the pace picked up. Now I'm hooked. I want to learn what happens next. Will their relationship continue? A partnership in a restaurant? Just a sexual relationship? -- maybe romance only? Marriage? I can't wait to find out. Thanks for a well-written story.

NavauraNavauraover 14 years ago
hmmn,

I give it fifty percent because it was ok. I understood at the end what the "Brianne look alike" meant, but at the same time I thought it was something that was a little bit rhetorical, you know, of course he couldn't marry her, but I also thought she was sort of audacious for saying that she wouldn't marry him because it wasn't like she asked him to. In a way, it was like he wanted closure of his past life with Brianne. That's the way I understood it. The whole reason was probably meant to relive his wife time with him, which mean that he wasn't ready to let go, but by the end, he ended up getting closure from the past. It was an alright entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Well thought out. Very close to my own relationship with exwife friend after close of relationship. Would be look forward to follow-up story as to what happens next. Seems incomplete, but great story and writing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very, very good

This story was very well thought out, well crafted, and very evocative. Your words painted vivid pictures in my mind, and elicited emotions from me that most stories cannot do.

The sudden ending left me hanging a little, however I know that there are further chapters. I look forward to reading more from you. Well done !

manasimanasiabout 14 years ago
Make a movie out of this story

someone should make a movie out of this story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Story

Absolutely brilliant! Beautiful, tender and makes one wonder if it is fiction.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant storytelling

... and I mean StoryTelling, not fuck-tales.

The erotic aspects are wonderful - Because they fit the story, the characters.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is an endearing, emotional, sensual tale. It really tapped into my emotional side in the best way. Congratulations on a very well written story. Excellent story line so far. Can't wait to read the next chapters! Thank you for sharing!

dekidsdekidsalmost 14 years ago
wow:its so real I dont want it to end.

HLD,keep it up its a great story

missveramissveraover 13 years ago
wow.

this is definitely one of the best stories i have ever read on literotica (and that's saying something). i know you get a lot of people praising your work and countless people saying what i'm about to say but, thank you for writing and posting this. it really is amazing.

mitchawamitchawaover 13 years ago
Author. Author. Author.

This story has all the hallmarks of a master story teller. The plot is directed by the characters, characters who are well rounded and deep.

The setting is only sketched but included enough detail to make Las Vegas real. Marissa's internal dialogue appears honest and reminded me of the movie "Pretty Woman."

The sex scenes are realistic and erotic rather than ponographic. Thus, I felt an unexpected emotional impact, much like Marissa, and an understanding of the love growing between this unlikely pair.

The writing style is excellect and the voice of the author is strong and clear. The plot twist in Chapter Four adds depth to Marissa's character and moved the story to Alan and the decisions he will have to make in the future. Other readers as well as me would like to see the rest of the story (i.e., cliche from Paul Harvey).

Thank you for a beatiful story with a character driven plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An incredibly intelligent story

This is the third or fourth time I've read this story in its entirety. It is, in my opinion, the single best story of all those I've read on this site or any other. It is incredibly intelligently written and edited. While there are a few grammatical and/or spelling errors, they are very few and don't take the reader away from the story. The romance that grows between Alan and Marissa is woven through the story expertly. The erotic scenes are among the best ever written. I could go on, but I think I've made my point. Bravo to HLD!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
so much empathy

You made these characters so real and I cried for them, broken-hearted and lonely. Love is so precious -- life is so fragile -- and this story is a truly moving reminder of that. You are gifted, and I am grateful to have read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waitaminit

i'm sorry,but i tought a longer version of this very same story. it ended with both of them get married, open the restaurant, and having baby noelle... am i just imagining things or was it a different story?

CuckYoFouchCuckYoFouchalmost 13 years ago
Moron

Story isnt over yet anon. Good work dropping spoilers. Even if they were predictable.

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlover 12 years ago
Great

This story was so romantic and sweet, which is understandable, seeing as this was put in the "Romance" category. With only 4 grammar/usage/spelling errors I had found, this was written really well. Your characters were well developed, and I really felt as if I understood the situation they are in. I truly enjoyed the love shared between the two protagonists. And Marissa's headstrong and intelligent(/multitalented) personality cracks me up. GREAT character. Alan's brokenness with his dead love was heartwarmingly sweet. You matched your characters well. Also, your story line was very distinctive; very realistic in the Literotica.com sense. In addition, your sex scenes were really good. You had a variety of different types of sex: rough sex, spontaneous sex, quickie, products of making love, sex with and without orgasm(s). However, I suggest adding more details. I don't really know how anybody looks, other than Marissa and her glory as a sexy call girl. I know Alan is good looking, but does he have abs? Does Marissa have brown hair? Etc. And your description of the surroundings could have been a bit more developed. What does the conference dining room look like? What you have written is amazing, but I feel as if a bit more details won't hurt. Also, I believe some oral sex would be exciting.

In conclusion, you did an amazing job.

17 :D's / 23 :D's

keep up the good work!

<3 LaLaLadidahGirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Have Reread

this wonderous trilogy of yours several times. I can't get enough of this beautiful story. A true romance. As a male, in his mid 50's; this story to me is magnificent. I gravitate to the "loving wives" genre and prefer those endings with both spouses staying true, after he finds out his wife was a porn star, mens magazine model, crack whore, or hooker before they met, where they save each other. You accomplished all that and so much more with this glorius story. Your story makes "Pretty Woman" an also ran. Thank you for you.

666bent666bentover 12 years ago
My First Comment - Ever

As I state above, I have never made a comment about any of the stories on this site; I now find myself compelled to do so. There are no suprises here; however, it is one of the best written and most compelling stories I have ever read on the site.

I greatly look forward to its future chapters.

I hope you continue to write and provide such excellent reading.

My only issue is that I cannot rate it with six or seven stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

among the best ones, go ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This was an excellent piece of literature; it was one the best pieces of literature i've read

JoKeR_JcKJoKeR_JcKabout 12 years ago
I want to thank you

My dear friend, you write with such an awesome intensity that my heart quench.

Thanks for such a wonderful literature.

All the Best.

- JoKeR_JcK

KazuKazuabout 12 years ago

This is by far the best romantic story I've ever read. I can't way to read the rest.

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

damnit, why does the story have to be so eloquent? i read this for the second time...tonight!

MontannaMontannaabout 12 years ago
You are gifted.

Reading this brought tears to my eyes more than once. You truly have a gift for writing. Please don't ever forget that!

sexydad50sexydad50about 12 years ago
Loved it,

I really loved the first part of this story but waited to read the whole series before commenting ! I love to read many different categories. I can't think of a story in this category that I have enjoyed as much. Wonderful and sweet and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

Reminded me a lot of Pretty Woman haha

but this story had its own flavor

it was also pretty hot. Mmmm :) haha

Lonely_SoulLonely_Soulalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

You are an extremely gifted writer. This story is absolutely amazing. It has everything- the love growing between Marissa and Alan, the sadness Alan feels when he remembers his wife, the heat and the passion of the sex. It's so- honest. Even the grammar and spelling are correct (one of my pet peeves [= ). You should seriously consider becoming a - legitimate? (you know what I mean) author. You'd make more money than Marissa ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

beautiful story and also sizzling hot! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Aw, this story is so sweet. I felt so bad for him that both his wife and baby died during birth :*(

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Perfect 5*

Should be a film script. Seriously.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Oh man

For some reason this had me tearing up, so emotional..this is the mark of a good writer, five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheated....

I feel so cheated. It seemed to stop so abruptly. This had to hurt to write in some way, but I don't understand why there isn't more. This hit hard on so many levels. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can stop imagining alan from two and a half men..shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW! Really Good!

I don't think Richard Gere and Julia Roberts could have done this any better, and it was so much more than that movie ever aspired to be. I really liked the window created in her inner monologue, and I cheered her surrendering her heart to him. So well written: an obvious "5" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a sex story

This is Not a sex story but a Love story that has sex in it. I rate it a 6

snathsnathover 10 years ago
Loved it

A good story, loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hooker infatuations

being re-erected

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave away my DVD of Pretty Woman after reading this

the movie would be a complete waste of my time. I'd rather READ this story & I'm both glad & proud to admit it. I knew that when I was on page 2; I haven't even read pt# 2 & 3, I don't have to.

Sincerely;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh my

hookers tales are making a comeback. whatta shame the only subject some can author

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
Great Read

to bad it ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need a

in love with hooker CAT.

britbrit1103britbrit1103almost 10 years ago
loved it

I thought it was well written and evocative. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Many like it, but DAMN ! This one...

I read a lot of stories on here, but you made me love these characters so much. Deep feelings, loss, love, lust, it's a roller coaster and I loved it !!! Marissa surprised me and Alan touched me. Thank you for sharing your story. xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Second reading

This is the second time I have read the chapters of this series, and the story is as enjoyable as the first time I read it.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

The best story I have read in here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT MY FIRST READ

NOT MY FIRST TIME TO READ THIS STORY AND NOT THE LAST. SO WARM SO HEART FELT. SHE IS FALLING FOR HIM HARD AND THAT IS GOOD. 5 STARS PLUS

RON TEXAS

sexydad50sexydad50over 9 years ago
Favorite

This is a must read. I love the story, it's not just a make me hard and want to have sex story. It is a real love story and very well written. I will have to read everything else HLD has written now. Hope there is a lot and that they are all as well done. Much thanks to the author. Well done!

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
A terrific start!

This may be the best I have encountered here. Thank you for sharing your storytelling with us mere mortals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD

REALLY A GOOD STORY. MARISSA IS FALLING IN LOVE.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Third time I have read the complete story

This story was posted in 2006. It has continued to be frequently read and almost totally without exception justifiably praised to high heaven. There is only one other story on Literoica that I like as well as this one and that is Colleen by Texas Refugee. I think the two stories are equals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Small Point

He paid a hooker over $20K plus airfare food and extras then was over the moon saving $10K on equipment. Odd part to the story.

Patch

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2971 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories