All Comments on 'Unreported Attack: Avenged'

by KayeRoiben

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Revenge

Definitely a case of revenge carried out quite effectively.

If more women were capable and able to get revege like this there might be less rape in this country.

You need help with spelling and grammar. I'm assuming English is a second language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it

As one of those people who get moaned at for liking revenge on women I also enjoyed this one, no permament physical damage. Bet his hair is a mess now as he probably doesn't use a brush any more

Len BeeLen Beeabout 18 years ago
Not Enoough Thought Process

This could have been a really great revenge story, but instead fell flat on its face. There was nothing to it. No character development, no real story development, nothing! Letting the readers know a little more about the good guys and the bad guys makes the story. Even a little more in the planning for revenge stage would have added a great deal to this story. And a better understanding of the English language, especially in written form, would also help a great deal. After all, she "plaid" with his sack? Did you mean "played"? Very distracting. Oh, well!

Len Bee

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
A fitting ending to EVERY rape, non consent story.

Actually she should have brought a baseball bat and batted his balls out the window and then stuck the big end up his dainty asshole.

Rape perps and their fans dserve no less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
could have been

It could have been a good story. But really, you have to learn to write! Spelling, word selection, grammar; wow, what concepts!!!!

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great idea

but as everyone else said, you could use an editor, and it could have been developed just a little more. But that all comes with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Nice, quick, easy, suscinct(don't know how to spell that word, sorry). You've obviously left everyone wanting more. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES