All Comments on 'Daddy Understands'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great stuff

This is a great story. Very good writing. Got me hard, kept me hard, then got me off. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lame

Ludicrous premise. Poor grammar. Ridiculous dialogue. Too many uses of the words "baby" and "Daddy". Did you even bother to have someone edit this or did you attempt it on your own? If you did it yourself, don't do that any more.

There was nothing inherently unique in this story, nothing that hasn't been told in the same manner in hundreds of other stories of a similar nature: Single father consoles vapid daughter; he knows it's wrong, but fucks her anyways; somehow they magically find "love" in the end, even though it's plainly obvious they only wanted to fuck.

Your story was no different from the rest of the usual tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible!

Lucky Daddy! I was cumming right along with him.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 18 years agoAuthor
Hello readers!

Thank you for your support. This is NOT a Chapter one. This is the entire story. Thanks for reading it.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Let's see now--He licked her shit hole and then...

her pussy----Great way for a girl to get vaginitis.

Great taste too I guess

Other than that and the big dickey it would have been a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
feel the love

very nice...you could feel the love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
made my pussy really wet

i came 5 times baby it was like i was the girl in the story ohhhhhhh i just love to feel guys cum inside me i got turned on big time you made me cum 5 times thanks so much

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
Neat work....

Don't let them get you down. It was a damn good story. If they don't like incest, they should stay out of the cat. I love how they treated each other. A really good Daddy/daughter couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so good

i loved this story so much. very well written with lots o detail. keep up the good work babe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. I've actually read all of your stories and have enjoyed them all. Keep up the great work and don't worry about the negative comments. I'd like to see them try to write a story and have as high ratings as you do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

very hot! and had a good structure too. i like a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Boring. Obvious.

madengineer3madengineer3about 13 years ago
Wow!

This is an excellent story. There is a tenderness that comes through that is just as important as the obvious erotic content. The emotions also are well described. This is a good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Quality

Most excellent, fancy, that.

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxalmost 12 years ago
very enjoyable

I really liked this story! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy story!

I really enjoyed it, especially the mirror/closet scene and the way she took control and mounted him when he got hard for her again. The plot is a bit implausible, but this is a fantasy, and a good fantasy it is. As a man, I was aroused by the action, especially once intercourse began. Every horny single daddy should have a sexy little 18-year-old daughter like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lov ely story

just wish that girls wouldn't get suckered in by the real dicks on the planet; so, so friggn hot. I adore smaller breast and in fact dislike D+

DKP

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 9 years ago
Ordinary

If you've read one like this, you've read 1000. There is nothing in this story to set apart from the others, not even the forest of arm hair.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Holy cow!

That was hot!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Not much new to this story line since there was NO story, The plot line was so thin from his tapping on her door trough the requisite BJ to the actual insertion that it was trite . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous