All Comments on 'Blushing Bride Ch. 01'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
phxrodphxrodabout 18 years ago
Great Start

I can't wait for the rest. Very erotic. Rich is such a little cum-slut.

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingabout 18 years ago
You gotta finish

Oh what a perfect set up, but c'mon! You gotta finish this (them) off.

Wow, what a hot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blushing as the Bride!!!!

Please finish this very erotic story. Love every moment of it. Would love to be at a party like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

Chapter 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautifull

You made me feeling like a woman... Please keep my fantasy with the rest of the story.

btch2bbredbtch2bbredalmost 18 years ago
OMG!!! I Loved It!!!

OMG!!! I loved this story. One of the best I've ever read. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue this story, it's great!

BertaCDBertaCDover 9 years ago
Oh so nice!

Lovely story. Do wonder about the lacing up part as that is a difficult thing for 1 person to do to themselves, usually is a 2 or 3 person project to get the proper tightness and figure, especially in a wedding gown! Oh well this is just a story and a definite fantasy of mine.

Berta 11/12/2014 3:50 PM EST

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I guess. I would like a definition of friend though. One that tells everyone your inner most secrets to a bunch of other guys, is that a friend? I've heard a lot of what friends do to their other friends, and quit frankly, I would like a definition please. Best friends making hubbies cuckold for years, and still being best friends, what am I missing here? I know I am a couple generations out of the loop on social issues now, but really the definition should be the same, but it isn't. I actually couldn't finish the story, I stopped half way through it, because I was too angry at the way the story was going. I know it's a good story, because by todays standards this type of thing happens, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
simply scrumptious !!!

Oh how I have loved this first chapter you have written for us to enjoy . thank you so much it really is a subject close to my heart . xxx

Hugs

Kathryn.... xxx

bttmdad2usebttmdad2useover 3 years ago
Hell yeah!

My #1 sissy fantasy is being gang banged by the drunken groomsmen the night of the big day...so I've only finished chapter 1 but fuck this is hot...happy I'm locked up or I wouldn't be limp right now....great start and looking forward to what follows.

AdventurousLemurAdventurousLemurabout 1 year ago

Okay, let's be honest. This is a trans woman, right? Just one whose egg hasn't cracked yet.

I hope I'm not the only one seeing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rich is so lucky to have a friend like Mark, who put all that thought and effort into getting Rich beautiful bridal lingerie to wear at the stag party, and even finding him some cute heels in the right size to make the outfit complete. What thoughts must have gone through Rich’s mind as he sat before the mirror in his wedding gown and put his makeup on, knowing that a bunch of sexy hunks were waiting for him to make his entrance as a sexy bride.

Claudia69Claudia6911 months ago

A good start to a story that could get very exciting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous