All Comments on 'Lovely Rita'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great imagination...

Another very different story.

This flowed very nicely and was entirely believable.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

This was different from your usual story but still a most enjoyable read.

Boyd

Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Tell me Tom hasn't figured out that Rita already knew, because Dave doesn't eat pussy. I can see where Tom will do his best with Dave, but Rita is going to have to do her best showing Dave what it is she wants.

Oh, yeah, great story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
I agree with Pete

Rita seemed quite surprised when Tom's tongue hit her pussy so I think she knew within a short time period.

I'm not sure about that totally agreeing with her blackmail. There may be a revolt from Tom. I mean who wants to convince their buddy to go shopping with his wife. Liable to put an end to a friendship right there.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Terrific

Loved it - and Rita's surprise when Tom went down on her made me think that you wrote that for a reason. Great story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just so much fun and yet erotic

I don't know if Dave doesn't eat pussy or if not very often and obviously not very skillfully or maybe enthusiastically. This story is so light hearted in the dialogue it doesnā€™t get into serious and the characters are all so likable. Just great entertainment.

It sure has been wonderful to see you finding the time to give us so many great stories in such a short time span.

Thank you

With the highest of regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story BUT this 100% wives Fault

Lets face it folks the wives went up to the cabin early to CHEAT... they wanted to gwt other men to ooggle at them and if they got drunk enough 2 3 or 4 of the other men would fuck them

that was their plan! Proof? thats easy.... why did the wives get upset when the hubbys' showed up..???

Good looking women in bikinis can always get some guy to help.... but in skimpy bikinis bending over and showing their BIG tits and asses is WAY WAY WAY over the line...

if these married ladies would not do that sort of thing with their hubbys present then its MORE wrong to do that sort of thing when hubbys are away...

The room switching was part of their plan as well... the wives wanted to swap hubbys

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

Great story loved the ending. But I don't see how Rita could blame Tom. It looks like she and Pam caused the problems.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

Great story loved the ending. But I don't see how Rita could blame Tom. It looks like she and Pam caused the problems.

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
The wives are cheaters.

That's the point of the ol' room switcheroo.

Rita didn't know it wasn't hubby? Really? She knew what friend's hubby did to her, lick by lick.

And HDK, you are the cruelest guy on earth. A guy encouraging another guy to go shopping? Ohhh, the horror of it all! My wife doesn't like to go shopping with me. I go in, get what I want and get out. So, I get my best napping done in the car while she shops. As she says, "I gotta go through each aisle, otherwise it's not shopping."

I loved the story. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Written.........BUT.........

The wives were asking for trouble, most husbands would not be happy. I don't like strange fuckers around my property, much less my wife. And they were drinking and flirting shamelessly. This should have been done only if the husbands were present and agreed up front. If Tom and Rita were ever found out, it would end friendships and probably at least one marriage. If I were to find out my "best friend" made that mistake, it might just be his last, if he survived, he would wake in a hospital. And the old lady.......out on her ass. End of story. This was a most disappointing story line coming from you. Gonna start writing wimp husband stories now?

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Up to your usual level of good

I enjoyed your story. I am sorry you made Tom into a complete and utter wimp. You should have had him bargin Rita down. Rita had as much to lose as Tom. But Oh well it is yoour story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I learned something here.

I learned not to anticipate a good story just because of who the writer is

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Something(s) about this story left me feeling very

uneasy.

Well written, as always, but the the themes were really quite dark.

Two women deliberately being way early - in case their husbands were early too, wearing extremely skimpy swimsuits expressly for the purpose of having men ogle them and sniff around for whatever they might get - two trustworthy faithful wives? I think not.

The men, sensibly, were uneasy enough about it to deliberately go early. The women were so bent on their exhibitionism they took a whole day off without telling their husbands, just in case their men arrived early and put a stop to their stupidity. That alone tells us that they definitely knew what they intended to do was unacceptable, but they did it anyway - once again demonstrating their trustwortiness and fidelity??

The wimpiness of the husbands in joining in the perving, while not a first for you, seems to be becoming a more prevalent theme - to the detriment of your stories.

The room swap without telling the men, well that is just believable.

Tom making the mistake about the identity of the woman in the bed? Well, we HAD to believe that - the first 80% of the story was taken up with telling us how much alike the women were. Like we'd never expect this sort of switch after all that, would we?

That Rita did not know as soon as the tongue work started that it was not her husband with her - absolutely impossible. But she didn't stop it, as she well could have.

What sort of devious supposed friend is she to then blackmail Tom, when it was clearly her place to have stopped it long before he screwed her?

These types of conniving women and weak men are not at all inspiring.

The room switch with the late arrivals tired or partly drunk - been done before, and with a more credible outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

A really shitty story from a writer that usually does better. I hope that this piss-poor story is not a new trend for you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Not so lovely Ritaā€¦

Checked the lyrics and could not find connection to this storyā€™s theme (FYI, anyone who might be interested could find the lyrics to the Beatles songs on: stevesbeatles.com), no big deal. On the other hand, the theme of: ā€œmistaken identity over night at the service of sexual gainsā€ has a history which goes back to the middle ages (that I know of). Anyone who saw the film or read the juicy stories of ā€œDecameronā€ (by Boccacio) would remember the very naughty revenge which the two students took on the miller. I donā€™t want to spoil the dtory with more details for those who don't know it. You will find some nice similarities and much more... Different place different time ā€“ ā€œCanterbury talesā€ by Chaucer also engage in ā€˜bed time maneuveringā€™(literally).

No, I am not asking HDK to compete with those giants. But reasonable mindfulness would have helped. I am just talking about standing to your average ā€˜standard of mindfulnessā€™ in your stories. As others mentioned, ā€˜Lovely Ritaā€™ was acutely aware of the difference in style and expertise between the two friends, and by no means could claim innocence. From the moment she became aware of the unusual tratment (and pleasures)ahe was getting, she most likely became a knowing and willing partner. Coming to think of it, ā€˜a lead conspiratorā€™ would be a better title. The reason? As she was the recipient of the oral ministrations, she was aware of what was going on - even before the appearance of that fateful light, and could have corrected the mistake well before he could! Well, she chose not to.

HDK, you had fantastic chips for more intricate plotting but you opted to not use them. I could have lived with that, but as it stands, I am left with the nagging sense that ā€œlovely Ritaā€ is the only one here who got away with dishonesty, despite her posturing. RITA is the one who ā€œwonā€ twice. First, she won inadvertently, but then, seeing that her husbandā€™s friend is not too insightful (dumb could be another word), she decided to play her cards to the fullest. On she goes to blackmail him, to be her assistant from that point on, on all matters concerning Hubbyā€¦ Not so lovely Rita after all, plus I donā€™t like plots which build on the naivetĆ© of some characters, they tend to get a bit ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cry Wolf

What a load of crap if these 2 woman planned to switch beds on their hubbys why complain about the outcome - what a load of shit the hubby has nothing to apologize for. Only pity is the other hubby didnt get his bit from the other silly twit. Why piss around with these stupid women get some real women who dont need to mirror each other

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
Hmmmmm! Rita would have known!

Tom's toungue would have told her that something was a miss!

Why did she let it continue?

I am sure Rita knew that Tom ate Pams pussy and was jealous

because she wanted her husband to do it to her but wouldn't.

Some cards she played to get what she wanted?!

Tom unfortunately has no choice but to do what she says

because he loves his wife and his friends. But one is very deceitfull....Rita! Hope Tom can overcome his conscience.

Very tricky situation.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A believable whimp.

The comments differ greatly. Personally I agree with the suspicions of the wifes motives, but I still like the story altogether. It shows naivity and innocence, maybe even stupidity of the narrator. Great, finally a character with flaws. He lacks strong knees, intelligence, bravery, doesn't knock everyone around. BUT: he is very human, even to the point that he doubts if he can come a second time that night. Much more credible than stupid stories about "studs" who are able to shoot "gallons" of cum "time after time" in one session. Luckily for most of us we can count only a few (if any) of those kind of tostesteron morons among us. Fantasy is Ok, as long as it does not lack credibility.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Lacking in depth, but funny as balls

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Tom must have a talented tongue and a retarded penis. How do you manage to fuck 2 women to sleep??? hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worst HDK story I have read so far

HDK, I like some of your stories very much, but when you write a bad one, it is really crap. This one was crap. The women were manipulive, lying cheaters, and the men were wimps.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Cute story but trouble is lurking

Two forty year old women in tiny swim suits teasing guys. When it is younger, single women and things get out of control, oh well, sex happens. No big deal. A young woman might be pissed off but that's the kind of thing that happens. However a married woman has made promises that will be destroyed if things go too far. That's why when a woman is married she is supposed to be more circumspect. Even if she dresses up and is hot, her husband is usually around to remind other guys to behave themselves. Rita and Pam removed their husbands from the equation and that is asking for trouble. It's exciting to tease. How would they feel if they ended up getting screwed? Most people would think they were asking for it and that a 40 yr old woman ought to know better. <br>

Also, where is Rita coming from? The two women go out of their way to look alike, they switch their bedrooms without telling the guys, it's dark, and the women get themselves so wasted that Rita couldn't tell who was screwing her. His wife demanded he make love to her. How in the hell is it his fault? Where does she get off making such controlling demands? She has as much to lose as he does. Rita needs a wake up call before she steers herself into big trouble.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Nice Story

I guess eating pussy was a dead give away. I also guess if Dave didn't get so drunk he could of sampled Pam. That would of been fair if only Dave ate pussy. I don't like cheaters, But I do not think that is rely cheating. If I were Dave and new what had happened I would forgive Tom and my wife to. That doesn't mean I would like what has happened. I would give them both a hard time about it many years to come (Kidding).

I liked this story very much.

Thank You keep up the good work.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just another worthless old folks story. Nothing sexy about old folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic gulped a gallon of jizz

It curdled, then short circuited the last working brain cell and soon the mindless prattle spewed out. Doctors ordered a lobotomy but the surgeon could not find a brain to perform it on.

DWmoronic was pronounced brain-dead but it didn't stop the commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic gulped a gallon of jizz

It curdled, then short circuited the last working brain cell and soon the mindless prattle spewed out. Doctors ordered a lobotomy but the surgeon could not find a brain to perform it on.

DWmoronic was pronounced brain-dead but it didn't stop the commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic gulped a gallon of jizz

It curdled, then short circuited the last working brain cell and soon the mindless prattle spewed out. Doctors ordered a lobotomy but the surgeon could not find a brain to perform it on.

DWmoronic was pronounced brain-dead but it didn't stop the commenting.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Unlikely 0- sure -

Impossible nope lol

Not sure how I missed this one but I got it now and just fun - I have some faith issues in the girls doing so much teasing - it can lead to all sorts of trouble even if they do not intend it - But so what just a story -

Lot's of fun - and nicely done too -

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I THOUGHT NOTHING COULD COME BETWEEN US

not even a sister/friend or two, TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Hmm

I'm a little confuse, how can a husband mistake his wife's friend as his wife? He couldn't tell the difference between his wife's pussy juice & her friends? Even if they did resemble twins I'm not too sure the pussy as well the sex would have twins features/similarities also... Maybe it was the beer-- the husband should quit drinking, I also think its wrong of the husband & the friend to keep this a secret-- it was an accident ( still a bit baffled by that though) but by them keeping it a secret it may turn around & bite them in the ass if their spouses every found out, no way they'd believe it was an accident then. My husband is a tittyman also, he says the first time he saw me what had him hypnotize was my Boobies bouncing up & down as I ran, not my brown eyes, or my shape or my face... Even after 10 years he's constantly molesting them & it doesn't matter where we are or who's around-- he sleeps with one hand cupping a boob... Lol... Men! I have to admit I can't sleep without that hand cupping a boob... I actually liked your story -- but I don't like the lying to the spouses even though it's being done not to cause pain, but I think it's more painful to learn your spouse is keeping a deep dark secret from you... But hey what do I know?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just give up!

You got played little man. So either knuckle under and take your medicine for the rest of your miserable life or wake up and divorce the manipulative bitch!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

Very entertaining; however, I don't see how Rita had control over Tom. Teaching Dave pussy eating was funny and I'm sure that he could go along with that -- but agreeing with her in everything? What was she really going to do, tell Dave and Pam when she knew it was a mistake and loved it? I don't think so.

jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
WHAAATTT???

A very neat and humorous short story even with 'tongue in puss' humor. Thanks

Jack

BUT- from where in the hell did anonymouse draw his conclusion? Did he/she/it read the same story I did...? I'm afraid some BTBs need serious help.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
LOL Fun!

LOL Fun indeed! I love a good story and adore a great one so I guess I am forced to love and adore this one! Teasing humor, romance and the classic identity mix up served up in a modernized package. It was fabulous and entertaining and managed to keep me in suspense until the end, it just don't get no better than that.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Another excellent story - no harm, no foul

Where do you come up with them?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not know ?

Actually, it is pretty easy to figure out why he could not tell by taste; they were all drinking for hours, alcohol kills taste buds and it takes five hours to grow new ones.

Similar diet (in keeping with their exercise plan) means that the difference would be small between them, body chemistry is largely diet (you are what you eat).

Rita has no room to make demands, she had to know it was Tom as soon as he started eating her pussy since Dave doesn't.

So if anyone should have stopped it it was her.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 9 years ago
Funny stuff.

Not sure Rita believed him though. The DOG! But when he has a chance to think about it? He better find a really good job and move far, far away. And he may be going by himself because I don't believe Rita for a New York minute. Something, sometime is going to set her off and she'll tell her really good friend Pam what happened and then the shit will hit the fan. He better get prepared. Good tale.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

too funny! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ooppss! What a mistake.

But he better rethink his position. Rita has him by his balls. Much, much better to gather them all together and tell them what happened NOW! If it comes out later and it will, then he's gonna be toast. If his mistake can't be accepted by all four of them, then they need some divorces now, not later. This was a clusterfuck and not owning it now is a huge mistake.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Anonymous 10/14/15

I agree, he should gather everyone together and spill the beans NOW!

As outlandish as his story sounds, given the similarities between Pam and Rita, the unannounced change in rooms, the darkness and the inebriated states of all concerned, his story is actually quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Several comments

Annon 12/21/15

What an asinine comment. He might as well give his wife everything now because she'll have it sooner or later.

Second - Confess everything now because the longer he tries to hide it, the worse it will be for him when his wife finds out. And she will. Some night after the 2 ladies have been drinking, Rita will mention how good of a pussy eater Tom is and his world will come to a crashing end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckolded By His Wife's Best Friend

Rita owns Tom. Now Pam can enjoy sex with Dave as Rita holds the whip over Tom. And both women can start coming up and enjoying sex with their 4 neighbors. And all they had to do was to cuckold just one of their husbands. And Rita had Tom crying like a baby. And think about this...sooner or later, the truth, or at least Rita's version of the truth will be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great little story .

Why do the people who make comments about these "loving wives" stories continue to treat them as if they were true. It's just a story! Fantasy !

Freaking entertainment ! Stop trying to moralize the made up characters. They don't exist, morons. Great writing by the way. Keep writing ! 5-stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Did We Cheat On You, Let Me Count The Ways...

The women bought skimpy swimwear but refused to let the husbands see their wives in them before the neighboring men had drooled over them for several hours. Rita and Pam took off from work without telling Tom and Dave. They seemed surprised when Tom and Dave showed up two hours earlier than anticipated. The two women and two neighboring men had been drinking and impairing good judgment for at least two hours before their husbands could come to their rescue; and it could have easily have been four hours. Neither wife thought it was important to tell their husbands they had switched bedrooms! Excuse me, but this doesn't sound like a mistake. It sounds like a setup, so that the wives could fuck the neighboring men to make amends for the husbands fucking the other man's wife. Also Pam admitted that she was afraid that Tom would be mad at their "little stunt". The husbands have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. Their wives were scheming to have sex with their cabin neighbors. Time to call in the lawyers.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
I would guess

that the reason Tom couldn't tell the difference in pussies by the taste is that Rita's puss was full of cum from the 4 guys they had both been fucking all day before the husbands got there and he was used to Pam's pussy tasting like that all the time. The whole thing had "set-up" written all over it, for whatever reason. Maybe just so the wives could manipulate the husbands or control them in some way.

When the husbands got there and the tits had "eye burns" on them they should have smelled something off. They didn't cause they were trusting or dumb, take your pick. Didn't much like either couple, either wife for sure. Not a way to treat your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story, Tom should have confessed...

Tom has several things going for him: 1) They switched rooms without telling anyone. 2) The girls are extremely similar in body fitness, shape, weight, hair style, etc. 3) Both girls were drunk, as was Dave. 4) Tom is telling the truth; never underestimate honesty. Tom is now being blackmailed by Rita - and a blackmailer never stops.

Regardless of how the whole blackmailing thing turns out, Tom and Dave better get those girls harnessed - they enjoyed showing off their bodies more than a little. In fact, Pam said: "I was worried that Tom would be upset with our little stunt," admitted Pam. "But when he came to bed last night, he showed me just how turned on he was, if you know what I mean. That man really knows how to eat pussy! I should parade around half naked in front of strange men more often. He was a tiger last night in bed!"

If Tom and Dave don't stop it now, it won't be long before they show up and the girls will be on their backs, legs spread, thanking the men another way. Trouble is brewing. "Hot wives" might make some losers happy, but not me, and I doubt Tom or Dave are that warped either.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Fun Little Romp...

...in the fantasy hay!

But, and it's the big one, Tom had better tell Pam the truth, and PDQ, 'cause it's gonna cum out one way or another...

Another fine laugh -- but laden with potentially serious consequences.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When they got home?

Tom applied for a transfer to another city. Telling Pam he got a promotion, they sold their house, sold their share of the cabin and moved away. He never spoke to Rita or Dave after their last weekend at the cabin. What? You think he was stupid? Rita has his balls in a vice. Best to be long gone. When he moved, he started hiding assets, made sure they didn't buy a house but rented all in preparation for the day Rita might call Pam and tell her what happened and Pam would want a divorce. This was a train wreck looking for a place to happen. He should have lied to Rita in the first place. She had no proof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's with you guys?

This story is funny and sweet; how can you not get that? Get a life and stop trolling!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

Honesty. The only way for both couples to possibly stay together is honesty. If not, the truth will come out eventually and can destroy both couples. Actually, best to move and break contact. I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous, Rita had proof

Rita knew it was Tom. The proof was on Tom's tongue and Dave's lack of using his. That being said, Rita was also guilty for not stopping it, because she knew darn well it wasn't Dave giving her the oral treatment. My guess is Pam was in on the ruse so her best friend can sample Tom's talents in order to get Tom incentive needed to train Dave in the oral arts. Why else switch rooms and not tell the husbands and then Pam insisting Tom be with Rita alone after the deed was done? Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't think so. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another sample of how manipulative women can be. Iā€™m pretty sure that they planned the whole thing and made it look like and use it as a plan to blackmail him and to get them to do even more stuff.

Telling her husband heā€™s getting old for hard work. Yet, they managed to get even older men to do the work by showing off their ā€œassetsā€. This is a start of a cuckolding story or the start of how they became swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny

Thatā€™s a pretty great story, with a funny ending. I donā€™t know how understanding I would have been if I had shown up at the lake cabin and seen my wife entertainingly flashing her boobs at a yard full of strange men. But the way the story ended was truly funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"These gentlemen were kind enough to help Rita and me open the cabin up,

Thats great honey, now put some fucking clothes on drive these wonderful men back to our house and have them help you move all your shit out you disgusting whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How can she blackmail him?.There is no way she will tell Dave,Tom had sex with her.She would run the risk of him divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought this story was pretty ridiculous. The two idiot husbands sit around watching their wives strut around like strippers, serving beer to the neighborhood men. Then one of the husbands stumbles into the wrong room and accidentally screws the wrong wife. Riiiight. Like I said, ridiculous. But I admit I did get a laugh out of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

What a load of crap.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
These comments are pretty negative. WHY?

1. Author spent half of the story describing how similar the two women are.

2. These two husbands are obviously proud of how their wives look.

3. The Titman banter just adds to the playfulness of the couples.

4. Two women in brief swim suites does not infidelity make.

5. To act jealous would only throw a wet blanket on a comical afternoon.

6. They all had too much o drink.

7. No one told the husbands about the change in sleeping arrangements.

8. Rita obviously enjoyed the cunnilingus performed by Tom even if in error.

9. Dining at the ā€œYā€ is apparently not something that Dave does.

10. The only blackmailing going on here is Rita getting Tom to suggest that Dave

do a little of like dining.

What is there to be so negative about. This is a very funny story. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HAHAHAH

A ligth one.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
How

How can she have an hold over him?.If it gets out Dave is just as likely to divorce her

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Great Story

infidelity but not intentional

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ā“guilty consciousĀ“??...

weird how often lit authors Ā“malapropizeĀ“ the noun Ā“conscienceĀ“ as Ā“consciousĀ“. this authorĀ“s (american) english is ok otherwise, except maybe for Ā“eye fullĀ“ - regardless of the misexplanation by urban dictionary. the noun is Ā“eyefulĀ“, one word and one Ā“lĀ“. english is sometimes weird. i really enjoyed the story, however - 5 stars.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Rita made out like a bandit. Good job.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not sure

Iā€™m thinking that old Tom knew exactly what or who he was doing. Another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Rita went overboard if she was really a friend. She should have stopped at having him encourage her husband to give her oral.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years ago

Fun story. 5 stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

A sweet and fun bedroom tale, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't believe for a minute that Rita didn't know who was banging her. It won't be the last time either. You have quite a talent for humorous storytelling. Please be kind to your readers and continue the story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

T think both women were well aware.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7064 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...