All Comments on 'Daughter's Dream; Daddy's Fantasy?'

by northbaybear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Great first story. You should continue writing this type of story. I enjoyed reading it & I hope to see more of your stories on this site.

PornguinPornguinover 14 years ago
Excellent work

Great job

nightshadownightshadowover 14 years ago
Good first attempt!

Purely as a piece of erotic literature, meant to stimulate the audience to masturbation, this story did its job admirably. It lacked real character development or setting of the story itself, but showed promise. Things happened way too quickly, IMHO- a little more intrigue and drama would've gone a long way to making this a better tale. For the nonce, no, I don't think that this story should continue. It was pretty well self-contained. But writing more like it, with a lot more embellishment, would be to your credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pauses

Perhaps you can work on your pauses and lead up into the steamy moments of the story. It was a great first peice.. but I've found the most successful writers know how to build up to the critical points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep Going

Just keep writing is all I've got to say. You are on the right track and are bound to get better and better with more experience. Just don't waste that great dirty mind of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good beginning

certainly written with style and enthusiasm. I thought there wasn't enough build up, not enough anticipation. all in all, a good first effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hint

if you want to write erotic stories, start out without mentioning words and phrases like "sex," "hard-on," "big cock," "bigger cock," "biggest cock on the planet." <p>

start off with some innocent situation, time, or place and go on to build a certain naive, innocent, and forbidden atmosphere.... <p>

.... as opposed to: "Jill wants to have sex, and have sex with her big, tall, big dicked daddy and have it every hour of the day, and night,,, and only takes a few minutes of break between glorious, sexy, awesome fuck sessions! They tape everything and distribute to the local Boys and Grils Club association and everyone thinks Jill and her father are just the most awesome citizines in the neighborhood," etc., etc. ad nauseam...

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years ago
Promising beginning

Your work shows a real talent. Keep writing.

LostPilgrim1964LostPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Great

Continue please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just what I've wanted to do

I've been testing my dad Rick for years now, hoping to make him lose control and take me. I'm 26 now, still trying. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to compare notes... great story btw. It got me off

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Not illegal?

Third paragraph, " she knew it wasn't illegal for her daddy to fuck her".I don't know what planet you live on but incest is ILLEGAL in all 50 states and most countries in the world. That's the first problem. Second, daddy just walks in the door, she puts his hand on her tit and BOOM, they're fucking. No story development , no lead up. A good story has at least a little possibility of reality and this one certainly has that. But it's highly unlikely that even in reality incest fucking starts out this way and so quickly. I gave you 3 stars simply because of first time effort. Keep trying but get some facts straight first, like the incest being legal thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh, YES.

This was very very good. Loved the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous