All Comments on 'Cherry-Picking at Summer Camp'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The movie

The movie was Little Darlings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bleh

utter crap. they might've just as well gone to the gynaecologist to have them cut away.. no foreplay, just stick it in, take it out, see it's bloody (a personal fetish i presume), and then they fuck away like rabbits..

aarskeveraarskeverabout 18 years ago
Bleh

utter crap. they might've just as well gone to the gynaecologist to have them cut away.. no foreplay, just stick it in, take it out, see it's bloody (a personal fetish i presume), and then they fuck away like rabbits..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm afraid I have to agree

What's exciting about this? What a waste of a story telling opportunity! Where's the feeling, the involvement, the tenderness? Are these people all completely devoid of human feeling? KY Jelly to deflower a virgin? Blech!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
What’s wrong with non clichéd fun?

Idealized romance? No. Non pretentious fun which does ring true with all the awkwardness of first times in real life (not Hollywood) -certainly yes!

Now what’s wrong with KY Jelly? Which one is it, using it or mentioning it in the story? For using it, I think the guy actually demonstrated consideration. For mentioning it,I guess you could find the type of descriptions which meet your requests at the paper back section in grocery stores. They furnish all the clichés, but KY Jelly is never mentioned and no one ever gets even sweaty!

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Realistic bu routine tale...

saved by tongue in cheek telling

and a really superb ending!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
not your best

Learn about fore-play!

this website is lit-erotica this story is missing the erotic.

The redeeming feature was the cute ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED

Not more than a one cherry - oops, 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leaves a lot to be desired. They could've had more fun leading up to the act itself, and it would've been great if he came inside both of them at least once, if not multiple times, and got them both pregnant. Speaking of which, why did the guy get condoms if he never intended to use them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous