All Comments on 'Anal Awakening'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

This is by far the hottest story I have ever read on Lit. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This jerk really needs about 10 anatomy lessons

And he also need to be ass fucked by an oversized dildo so as to enjoy the pleasure that he thinks it will bring

MayhemLassMayhemLassabout 18 years agoAuthor
I don't usually respond to honest opinions..

good or bad ... but just want to point out that the commentator that finds the story implausible has never met anyone who takes yoga 4 or 5 times a week - poor you. And systematically trashing my material (0 for all three submissions) as you most obviously have done for all three submissions today is your privilege - not sure what I did to piss you off, but too bad!

mayhem

f-cynyrf-cynyrabout 18 years ago
realy hot

and well written story. i only wish that i had been there, that is the only way i would have in joyed it more. don't pay attention to those few who cant appreciate classically written erotica. which this obviously is. thank you, i look forward to reading more of you.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years ago
Impressive...

If I had only one phrase for it I would say "delicious to a fault" because it was exactly that. Anal sex with a woman passionate enough to desire it, strong enough to endure it, and intense enough to love it is one of the reasons why women are such fantastic feats of nature. Mayhem, just remember, a dildo shouldnt be the only beneficiary of such an incredible indulgence, a woman's ass can be appreciated in so many other diverse ways...

jadedSHADOWjadedSHADOWalmost 18 years ago
FantASStic!!

This is one of the best I've ever read at Lit. Some women DO truly enjoy anal sex. What you wrote is very realistic, and I could relate to every sensation because I've been there.

mandywilluk2000mandywilluk2000almost 18 years ago
Fantastic

I have a curiosity although no experience with anal sex, despite being a 39 year old divorced woman. You taught me a lot, thanks. Oh by the way you also excited me with your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story need more like it

I didn't know much about anal sex until I went on a camping trip with my in-laws. My wife father birthday is one day after mind. And for his birthday gift my mother in law give him anal sex. So she talked my wife into giving me the same. So for my wife and her mother to get ready for this they ware butt plugs for about two days.It was a big turn on for me watching my wife and her mother walk around the cabin with their butt plugs in place. Getting ready for the big night. My father in law and I acted like we didn't notice the butt plugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it. I read it to my boyfriend and as soon as I was done he had me bent over the bed with his wonderful cock in my ass! I'm sorry to say that he didn't last long but it was awesome all the same!

Holly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perfect!

I loved this so much - I've never had anal (other than dildos) but it is my biggest fantasy. A great change to read a story where the woman enjoys it in private, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous