All Comments on 'Red Rock Canyon Afternoon 02'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lol

luved the condoms and thongs coming out of everywhere and the game of keep away with the condoms was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*giggles*

LBW...

I am enjoying this story and the other ones that you have up in the contest. Givem hell.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finish it!

It doesn't even need sex to make this foursome fun.

good work.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
intrigued

the remaining slices of daylight died out. (I just love your writes) <grin and I am enjoying this tale and anxious to see where it is leading. nice write (~_*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I know this is fiction, but caves are wet, cold, dirty places. If you sit on the ground, the rocks suck the heat right out of you. The air is extremely humid, so it's not "cold" per se, until you stop moving around. Everything has a layer of mud on it. The water you're wading through may be clear, but it's usually laced with things that will make you quite ill should you drink it. Your feet are soggy. Furthermore, there are rules about how many lights you must take, helmets, etc. in "public" caves that aren't touristy places. Caving is a something I've done many times - and I've done it with girlfriends and girls I wanted to hook up with and you can just about guarantee that s-e-x is the last thing on your mind down there, especially if you're with a girl who doesn't like to get dirty (grime, not naughty). You can't wait to get in the shower when you come out and it's an ordeal to eat anything underground, much less try to have sex down there. Just a thought or two for you. (I usually take MREs & MRE heaters and multiple bottles of water just for simplicity when spending the day underground).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous