All Comments on 'College Roommates'

by Homer7696

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome Lead In

While I've never been in John's shoes, the way this story was developed, I believe that I could be! By the time he'd begun to give Steve pleasure, I easily and readily imagined myself being in the same exact situation. Needless to say, I had to take a short bathroom break after reading... If you read this, and you'd like to chat with a curious mwm, leave your email address and end your last sentence with "Iliad."

DexicreonDexicreonabout 18 years ago
Nice . . . very nice

You could have gone back and fixed up the spelling and language. But it's still a hot story, and I gave my cock its usual handjob. To "Anonymous," I am <dexicreon@literotica.org> and I have read the Iliad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sucking cock

I cant beleive that you quit just because you got girlfriends. Sure girls can suck cock but guys do it so much better and once you suck a cock it is hard not to suck more, it feels so good with a cock in your mouth filling it with good jucy cum yum yum

we84fun@yahoo.com if you would like to talk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5 (4.8/5.0 = 96%)

:-)

Both characters are decent individuals.

I realize now what i missed in my university days.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 5 years ago
Just good friends

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Surprised they didn’t try to get a little anal time too.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

Am I wrong... You write from experience,?You should try anal. even more pleasure..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These two seemed to open, willing and into it right from the bat to believe they will stop when they get girlfriends. Girls typically don’t attack a dick with this kind of gusto nor eagerly swallow cum like this. These two are definitely bi, at least, so please give us another story about them fucking each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous