All Comments on 'Onyx Dreams Ch. 18'

by kitazkitten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amartsamartsabout 18 years ago
anti-hero

I have read the previous episodes with eagerness( check every day) and have loved them (5 stars to all except the last few) but this is a disappointment.It may be fashionable but anti-hero is something that I have never liked personally.

besides if cyrus is to be the villian the who will be the hero? If RHYS is going to become the hero , well then it will need redefinition of the term "hero".

also the tale is getting unnecessarily dark& fragmented. from a fantasy it is increasing becoming an experiment in writing a horror story as a nightmare ( with somewhat less coherence).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm agreeing with the other comment

i agree slightly with the other comment, but to a lesser degree. if rhys is to become the hero, more needs to be known about him. it's twisting so much the story is becoming lost. the flucutation of hero to non-hero have been occuring in almost every story so that they're actually taking over the entire plot. maybe it's time to produce some answers to all the questions posed in the previous chapters... but i still like the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
delightfully dark

very nice, i have to say it is my favorite story on this site. i love the whole spiralling staircase from there is SEEMINGLY no return into darkness and despair. there are a lot similarities i draw with with our hero, or our anti-hero as it may turn out to be. I feel a strong chord with him and the fact that everyone around him conspires around him, maybe not always against him but he always gets the brunt of it whether his fault or not. I like the demon tempting his emotions and his wants and needs but when he actually talks with the her, he is able to point out fallicies in her judgement and arguement. the plot twist nearer the end of what you have so far written is an unexpected surprise what with rhys being 'nice' and all but if you want to turn him into a hero it'll be a truly hard thing to do with the background you gave us (the reader) earlier with his deceptiveness and uncaring for ke's wellbeing and emotions. if it becomes clear that he is merely trying to use and deceive her again then it will be most wellcome if our 'hero' can prove victorious, however if her cannot and you can prove his sincereity then it will be most welcome as well. but if it turns out that rhys is deceptive and our hero cannot overcome... then i will have more depressed days ahead of me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitazkitten@kitazkitten
116 Followers
Writing is in my blood and I love to do it! I love collaborating and these are the fellows who work magic with me. Stories that are starred are written under this name. KinkyJohn: Sorority House of Bondage texweasel: Felinoids series* smegger_29: Onyx Dreams ser...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES