All Comments on 'A BBW Class Reunion'

by BigDonGStone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
K8CoedBBWK8CoedBBWabout 18 years ago
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh (in a nice way)

What a wonderful story!!!!!

It makes me weak-in-the-knees. I love the chivalry, romance, and eroticism. Some people think that adding the terms "BBW" and "Erotic Coupling" together equals an oxymoron. Your stories are proof that they don't. Many accolades to you, and your talented writing ability!

ItztheSecretMeItztheSecretMeabout 18 years ago
Loved It!

Another great story from you. Glad to see you posting again. I've missed your stories. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
romeo oh romeo

Great story... kinda like a scene from my life.. except I didn't end up with the object of my affection... yet! Glad to know that there are guys out there who realize that not all truly beautiful women come in a size 5! And kudos to you Don for knocking the sh*t out of that SOB!!!!

LunaLoverLunaLoverabout 17 years ago
Very lovely :D

Very well written.. It's nice to see that a man can look at a woman who isn't a stick figure and still be aroused. I love that there was more than just a quick romp to be had at the end of your stories.. not many men look for much beyond the coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just a Fuck Story

Its just a fuck story, but I will admit it is a damn good one. BBW are the very best fucking. They are great between the tits also.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Awesome story! So many boys in school had the fear of being rejected (me too). I found it amazing that she knew he wanted her all that time. Glad that she will now be treated as an object of desire, instead of being abused. Thanks for rescuing her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous