All Comments on 'Blow'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
northdropnorthdropalmost 18 years ago
You'll have to excuse me

You'll have to excuse my fragmented statements as i am in the process of wiping my hands and cock clean *wraps towel around cock and pulls*. An amazing story, AP, really. I thought i blew it a few times and would cum before the end just by the sound of your cumming alone....but i held in there and did my part to ease your suffering, if only momentarily. *slides towel between fingers* I was surprised you weren't in a toga, however, oh Great Diety of Dirty, but alas, I wore a white button-down shirt today and so was quite pleased with the out'cum.' *squeezes last few drops out and licks fingers* You hit all the good notes with me; the begging, the descriptions, the complete lack of inhibitions while practicing your art...as i do believe you make it an art, oh Great AP, and hope you give seminars our partners may attend:)*squirts a few shots of hand sanitizer into palm* I can't imagine what this story would be like if more than one man were involved....ooooo.

~David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spanktacular

...sweating, throbbing, breathless, numb, glowing, tingling, spent... You are the greatest mind-fuck of all time... I can't stop shaking in your wake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

The best! Really, exceptional stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh MAN....

Holy smokes. I yelled so hard when I came I thought someone would call the police.

The wickedest part is - I always wanted to say those things to you.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Next part should be...

An crazy ass fuck! You should definitelly make a detailed crazy anal storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Super Blow Job

WOW......

That was better than phone sex, Cam Sex, and 70% of

the real blow jobs i have ever got in my life.

And the pause in the middle where you cum for me,

baby thats what you call those extra "TOUCHES" that

makes this story AMAZING...

This one will be get 20 min. from me for the rest of

the week...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thanks

what a blast. it was great AP, thanks.

btw, have you be reading comments from your fans? I loved the detailed description on what you were wearing and such. I made a comment that it'd be great if you spent more time describing what you were wearing. Picturing you kneeling before blew my mind.

Spectacular stuff AP. I was yelling with my headphones on.

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordalmost 18 years ago
Glad your back!

AP, I'm glad to have you back on my screen. Once again you've captured my imagination and inhabited my brain with your silky, sexy voice. It's incredible to sit back and let you take me where you want to go. What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so fucking hot

I came all over myself.

proodproodalmost 18 years ago
meaningful criticism

You already receive plenty of breathless, glowing worship in these comments, so I thought I'd include something more meaningful. Your strengths in these audio stories are really your descriptions, your expression of your desire, and most importantly, "the tease". Hearing you making slurping sounds is really a waste of your talents - anybody can do that. The buildup of erotic tension just isn't the same with sound effects as it is with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hard to hold off until the end

another vintage AP :-) some day please... let us hear you alone and your wet pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More meaningful criticism

Wow again you have not taken on board, the fact you are just trying too hard to be sexy, so your recordings sound so forced, like a cheap US porn movie.

I am sure you can be sexy without the need to go “oooohhh oooo” all the time and the sound effects of “slurping” just sound so foolish and are as sexy as watching paint dry.

Now I am sure I will get “flamed” by all the “fat sad men” who can’t get a real girlfriend, and so will jerk to anything, but please give me the befit of taking on board my comments and at least trying to improve, by not trying so hard in the “porn” stakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect subject

This is your best one yet.You know why?....because you always sound like you have your mouth full with something, so detailing a blow job is by far the sexiest thing you can record :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please please please please....

.... don't stop recording your voice. No one else can convey sensuality in audio stories like you do. You are magical and sexy and in every story you create the illusion with me (and every other listener I imagine) that I am the one and only intended audience. You've pleasured me in ways you can't imagine, and I only wish I could pleasure you the same way.

You should hold a contest where you address the winner personally in one of your stories. Pick me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like it...

As always, great stuff. In fact, I hate to complain. I have one request: I know you get off on the control, but can you get out of character once in a while and do one that's more submissive - for a change? Instead of "I bet you want to BLANK, don't you? I know you do." how about "Oh Please let me BLANK you. Please!" But like I said, it's always hard to complain about your awesome stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago

so good i couldn't stop cumming. maybe next time we could here the sound of your pussy getting filled or if you are adventures then your well lubed ass. x

mariner4mariner4almost 18 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoyed your story. It was very erotic and you know how to get a guy hard and keep him hard - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are da girl

Love all your stories. Have cum three times the past four hours listening to them. You make me so hard and make me cum so hard. Hot, perverted, nasty kinky fabulous stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Damn.

Your stuff is always hot. I've been following it for a little while, at least. Odd thing is, that you don't really sound very Asian. You sound more Australian, but then again, my guess is that you grew up there, so, no Asian accent. Too bad, because an Asian accent can be an added turn on, BUT, your stuff is always really hot anyways. Just a little odd suggestion out of left field. You usually go into character when you record these, as an alternative personality of yourself. Have you ever considered recording an audio story from the perspective of a fantasy character? For Example, you might try being an Elf, or a Cat-Girl? There's not enough Elf-based porn. ^^;; Aaaaanyways. Keep up the good work and all that other kind of stuff. Also, I noticed some criticism based on the sound effects that you make somehow. Don't let anyone pressure you to change your style. The sfx ya make are Part of what makes your stuff unique, and you should keep it that way. I'm presonally a big fan of it. Anyways, I hope you consider my odd suggestions. Oh and one more thing. Have FUN! That's important. ^^;; It's not worth it if you're not enjoying yourself.

-Oni Sorasousha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow!

Wow! Sounded great! VERY erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Next Audio Clip?

Awaiting for your next submission.

Can't wait any longer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
superbly realistic

marvelously written and read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot!

I came so hard thinking of your mouth around my cock . . .

mikej2358mikej2358over 17 years ago
Blow me

mmmmmmm My cock got so fucking hard, wishing you were sucking it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You, my beautiful girl, are supreme

Hello beautiful, well now, that was utterly fantastic, your voice is as silky as ever and this kitten just could not help but play so very long and hard until the end.

Anybody who thinks that was anything other than perfect, well they didn't listen to what I just listened to, your voice, the things that you say and the way you articulate and moan are outstanding, and they never, NEVER fail to get this kitten hotter than hell

Thank you.......so very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You, my beautiful girl, are supreme

Hello beautiful, well now, that was utterly fantastic, your voice is as silky as ever and this kitten just could not help but play so very long and hard until the end.

Anybody who thinks that was anything other than perfect, well they didn't listen to what I just listened to, your voice, the things that you say and the way you articulate and moan are outstanding, and they never, NEVER fail to get this kitten hotter than hell

Thank you.......so very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blown Nuts

Asian Princess,

That was way past fantastic. I've only had one blowjob which was given by a sexy woman whose pussy was sore from too much fucking, which she wasn't used to as her husband ignored her except for a once-a-year quick fuck. She took her time, giving me as much pleasure (much more from my viewpoint) as she said I'd given her. Her fingers looked so erotic wrapped around my cock as she rubbed my cock all over her face, throat, breasts and back to her mouth. She began to suck me, slowly building the pace until I told her I was going to cum. The first spurt landed on her tongue and then she rubbed my pulsing cock all over her face & lips, stroked my cock & balls until I stopped shooting, but she didn't stop and continued rubbing my cock all over her cum covered face, and I experienced several mini-orgasms, as my cock stayed hard. She kept up this delicious pleasure until she brought me to another full blown (excuse the pun) orgasm and I came all over her face and tits. Needless to say, I was totally drained and more limp all over than a wet washcloth. She said she'd had several orgasms of her own, without her touching herself at all, which she couldn't do because of the sorness of her pussy. I've never experienced anything like it before or since and it will always occupy the highest level of pleasure I've ever felt with anyone. Unfortunately, she decided to stay with her husband and I went back to my wife. I've been in love with her ever since the first time I laid eyes on her and that was over 20 years ago. She was from Baton Rouge, Louisana. A very special and erotic lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
blow- this for me is the best by far.

i didnt even make it to the end of the story hehe. the way you describe what you do is truly excellent. i would like to be able to save this somehow so i can listen again and again. one day i will try to make it to the end. excellent !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ow

my penis hurts.

NonDiscreetNonDiscreetabout 17 years ago
Thank You!

After reading on Literotica for about six months, I finally decided to check out the audio section. Not knowing where to start, I simply tapped the "Story Spinner," and I got this.

I listened to it, barely able to contain the strain in my jeans. When you finally finished, my breathing was ragged and my body ached for release, but I didn't give in. Instead of reaching for my zipper, I grabbed the mouse and registered, so that I may tell you that this is, by far, the hottest that I could have imagined.

Thank you. I'm now going to submit my own writings, and hope they can be as good (and oh-so bad) as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderfully mindblowing

well princess you have done it again. with your sexy voice, great scripts an storytelling, you truly deserve to be worshipped like a princess. any chance of a kinky dominatrix story. james xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i came again

can't stop jerking off to this stuff

ChainzzChainzzalmost 17 years ago
yes indeed ....

Wow , a woman of many talents ... This was hot hot hot !

rootsfanrootsfanover 16 years ago
Delicious, so very sexy

Wow! The build up is a great turn-on, and your "skills" are quite obvious, appy. And your voice...*swoon*

And to "Anonymous in Australia" (really gutsy, pal): To each his own, you're certainly within your rights to criticize the story. But to claim that all those who like this must be "fat, sad men who can't get a date" is condescending, arrogant garbage. People's tastes differ, just because you don't like this doesn't mean your taste is somehow superior. Get stuffed, you twit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
blow me down!

Congratulations on a wonderfully read story. How it affected my cock you can readily imagine. I didn't cum, but there was some lub, and the promise of better things to come. At 84, I was very aroused by your reading, your sexy voice, your expressions and breathing were perfect. Nothing to say but thank you for a real treat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!

You are amazing. I'll be "using" all of your stories from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Memories

Brings back great memories of a visit I made to Perth years ago.2ladies treated me like a God. Listening reminded me of Anna,she ALWAYS wanted to suck me.Was a great week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ultimate fantasy

Yes, this is the ultimate fantasy of men worldwide and you do it VERY well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Wow, what a great story. Awesome build-up. I almost came when I first heard you suck - I love the sounds you made. You would make every cock very happy!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
The best on this site.

I've never listed to this without having to get off. It always takes me back to a lady I used to love, who always oozed sexuality. Thanks for your presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is the greatest thing ever created by humanity

All of human history has led to the moment when I listened to this

hotbutterflyhotbutterflyover 12 years ago
Suck it Up

"Yeah, all your sickness I can suck it up

Throw it all at me I can shrug it off

There's one thing baby that I don't understand

You keep on telling me I ain't your kind of man"

~ Rolling Stones

This is the song that came to my mind listening to your story; Blow. One of my favorites because that's why I'm here, to listen to burning-hot erotica audio just like yours.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You really are a Princess

Princess of blowjobs! Great story I always come back to this for great orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Throat gagging sounds please?

Loved this but you need to do throat gagging sounds, you know choking and gagging on cock. Thats such a turn on!! I dont know what context but when a guy has his hands around the back of a womans head and tells her to put her arms behind her back and then skull fuck her.. its sooooo nice!! we HAVE too hear the throat sounds and you have to pretend to say, "oh stopppp, your hurting me" with a lack of air going in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woooow

oh. my. god. wow. you can have anything you freaking want!

2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
Awesomely WET!

I wanted to flood your cheeks with cum. Yes, cum dripping out the sides of your mouth down my shaft and nuts. That's hot! I squirted when you mentioned you wanted to take a cock deep, nose to the smooth belly, eyes bulging, and looking up! That's hot!

JebusSavesJebusSavesalmost 12 years ago
Whoa!

Wow! This story turned me on sooo much. I couldn't help but cum everywhere. Thank you for submitting such a sexy story.

PinocchioPinocchioover 11 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

A lot of the Text With Audio entries on Lit are kinda sexy, but a little stilted, a little overdone. This, on the other hand, was seriously a turn on. I was dripping pre-cum in almost no time!

Thanks for the rush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn, that was great!!!

I have enjoyed several audio stories but this is the first one I have really imagined begging to have it done to me. What a lucky man that gets to be with her!!!

SammyKlaussSammyKlaussabout 9 years ago
Sexy voice

Good attempt, very sexy voice ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy shit wow

The title pretty much says it all

pyrostarpyrostarabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is amazing I've been using lit for years, yours is definitely the best I've heard hands down.

2hot2m82hot2m8over 2 years ago

Oh my! Love to Coat your Throat with my Sweet Precum only to Slip in Deeper Flooding your Belly till I Cum a Quart! 👃🏼💦💦💦💦😈😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous