All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Excellent!

This is a great beginning of a historical novel. Your writing is very good and flows well. The storyline is already interesting and I think it will remain so. I am waiting for the next chapter already! And I would guess that you HAVE been kissed.

Now we know he is abducting her. Can this Bryant actually be the Sheik Rashid? Another Lawrence of Arabia?

He may have some evil plan with her being involved but it will change. She is too perfect to defile regardless of his feelings about her father.

Little haremgirl, and student, I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Obviously Haremgirl is NOT

Be nice if you guys would not pretend to be female

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT

Thanks for the great read, I really got pulled into the story, and in my mind can picture the characters and setting,thank you for sharing.I would love to read more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sweet Revenge

What are you doing? Your style of writing is to good for here. You should be writing real books not wasting your talent here. I don't know if you will start writing all the sex scenes like everyone else, I havn't read your other stories yet, but this was like a 'proper' story. thank you

JG

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 18 years ago
Wow! Please tell me there is another chapter?!

Oh my! I was really mad when I clicked on "Next" and nothing happened! This is very good. Please submit a new chapter soon. I will console myself with reading your other works if you have any. Thanks and please hurry! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You are fantastic!

I have always enjoyed your stories and am so pleased to see the beginnings of a new one hit literotica! You are by far my favorite author on the site and I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait for the next chapter

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
done only....

as our haremgirl could do...wonderfully. Thank you and so looking forward to once again, so it seems...a wonderfully,passionate,hot hot story. Thank you for allowing us to read you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry...

...I got as far as the first scene in Cairo and gave up. For someone who purports to be a historical writer to call Sir Evelyn Baring "Sir Baring" rather tha "Sir Evelyn" is totally inexcusable - do your research properly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You write so wonderfully I had to

come back and start this one at the beginning. For any who look at tiny details of a story and get nit picky sometimes it's not easy writing a story of this length and this intricate of a storyline. Try writing one yourself before you throw fits about simple things.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
You're writing is marvelous--Surprised myself!

I'm a middle-aged guy who has always ridiculed romance stories. It turns out I love them, and certainly yours for the strong characters, both men and women, the excellent plot, and the hot, hot and realistic physical love scenes. Oh, how I long to be in such a relationship as the ones you describe. Are they only found in fiction? Write on, dear lady. Write on! And, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting!

Your story started off very exciting! I really couldn't take my eyes off the screen! I am looking forward to the rest of the story! Interesting beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plethora of Lords

Seems a bit odd that there should have been as many Lords in Egypt as in London. Was the House of Lords having its annual seaside holiday in Alexandria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked this story when I first came across it several years ago......

In a Harlequin romance novel!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous