All Comments on 'Woman In Heat'

by a butterfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

A bit short. Are the two of you married to others? I'm not sure about this one without much of a build-up. Could have been much better. Maybe needs a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Actually a bit long

About 3/4 page too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So-so

Kind of an odd section to put this in..

I didn't think it was a 'control' thing.

I did like it.

A bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Decent

It was well written if a little short. I really enjoyed the way it skirted between consent and non-consent. It asks the question of how much consent is necessary...at what point do you have to ask your partner if it is alright to continue.

useurimaginationuseurimaginationabout 15 years ago
Well written but wrong category

To me this short story did not fit the description of the category. It wasn't rough or forced, there was a little "after sex foreplay" with the biting but even that was gentle and the rest simply described the experience some women have the first time they have anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happens to most of us

Love it Baby. It has happened to most of us I think. We are friends on Flickr

Charlene

visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

A hot vignette. Interesting how something relaxed and easy-going can suddenly transmute to something rough and edgy, isn't it? Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usera butterfly@a butterfly
31 Followers
I am a recently-divorced woman, age 45, who has returned to Literotica after too long an absence. Married life stifled me, but my divorce was truly liberating. I have always had an active sex life and a very intense erotic imagination. Cravings! I want to make up for lost time...