All Comments on 'Brother-in-law's Treat'

by SusanSeeker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All dressed down and nowhere to go?

So, did her sister get the benefit?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This story needs a continuation. What happened the next night? Was some excuse made by your sister-in-law to ask you to help her out on something so the 2 of you maybe had to leave for a couple of hours so these would-be lovers could take up where they had left off the night before? This could develop into a very erotic story if handled right.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good exhibtionist story

I don't know about loving wives but this could have turned into a pretty good exhibitionist and voyeur story. It lacked any description of how she was showing her self and her feelings of flashing the Brother-in-law and more of how the husband got turned on by seeing his wife tease. What was the brother-in-law doing as he talked to her was he breathing hard, or wide eyed staring at her pussy, was his erection showing in his pants?

I personally do love a good exhibitionist story and like to feel what all the lucky voyeurs are feeling. The characters descriptions of what they are doing and feeling is very important to take the readers for this ride.

I’d give you a 90 but that’s not available so you get a 100 for a great start.

Please keep writing

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
It's not nice to tease...

...But you do it very well.

Internal dialogue is good but not over-the-top.

Definitely caters to the exhibitionist/voyeur, though it's still in the realm of safety (in "safe sex" terms – not so safe in who she was flashing, but that little taboo can be exciting for some).

Whether the series stays at "safe" exh/voy levels or evolves to something a bit messier, I'm looking forward to sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So-So

A) kick the shit out of Mark

B) Turn Kathy over his knee and spank her bare ass until it's rosy and sore.

C) Quit being a closet wimp, be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You said, "accidentally" but...

...it was no accident that she exposed herself to the brother-in-law. Why the misrepresentation? Not even a good story, either.

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 14 years ago
Left lots to imagination

This was just fantastic. It gave just the right amount of information to paint a very erotic mental image. I wouldn't add or subtract a word. Please write more of this type!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Nothing wrong with putting on a show. Giving the sis and BIL a visual treat.

As long as that is all.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 3 years ago
Worth reading for me.

I liked this little series of tales, not that far from my own similar story.

Not so sure about the others, but still fun.

Why do the Anonymous commenters bother to read these stories if they offended by them?

Why the accusations of cuckoldry when that is what most Loving Wives stories are about?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Didn’t sound like an accident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous