All Comments on 'Barn Party'

by nemoleptismagna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More, more!

Where's the rest?!?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

All that adolescence and cum shooting amongst both boys and girls and no one gets fucked? Is this story going to be continued, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
3/5

I gave it a 3 due to the fact that, yes, like the other posts, I was expecting more. That lost you a point. The second point was lost at how quickly it ended and how fast you lost the ability to write and use the proper words or grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And.....

Where is the rest? What about fucking, girl on girl action, ass fucking, tit fucking, two guys on one girl, two girls on one guy, where is the rest?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Shitty Teaser--Needs Work....A LOT OF WORK!

This story is the shits! It is very obvious that the writer does not know about barn parties. I would think that he/she maybe does not know a barn when they see one.

Barn parties are normally held in the loft of a barn, and sometimes within the hay itself that is stored there. And in that barn are cattle, horse, pig stalls. For partying purposes the animals are normally removed and those stalls may even be sanitized and fresh loose hay laid on the floor. Alcoholic drinks are the norm....from moonshine to beer/wine, and even store bought hard liquor. In today's age there may also be BC Bud and other varieties of Weed, altho because of the hay and other combustibles it is doubtful if these are allowed in the barn. Cocaine may be evident, as well as LSD, and date rape drugs. Young adolescents may be partying very loosely and certain dares be made as to who may have the largest cock, or the most pointed tits. As inebration starts there may be dares about shaving of the pubes. Free-for-all sex may take place in orgies with a lot of nudity, and as drunkeness and highs seem to be prevalent, some seeping of cum release may take place running down inner thighs of drunken teenaged sluts. A true barn party will seldom be what the author of this story has made it out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good job

It was missing a little bit but I commend you for trying. I bet a lot of the dickweeds above couldn't pull off anything like that so at least you gave it a shot. And you can add a little more in your next story. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous