All Comments on 'The Secretary'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Would have liked more

You are a great writer, don't be afraid to flex those muscles. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

Some nice horny writing there

It hit the spot for me

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot, want more

I thought this was a very hot story and would love to read further chapters. Brilliant starting point but is naturally leading to something more.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
wrong catagory

this is the Lesbian part of the site. this belongs in the nonconcent part as this was clearly not wanted and was rape.

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm Now What !

You Ended The Story Too Soon.

Now What Is A Very Wett Girl To Do.

I Guess I'll Do As Allison And Finger It Out.

Kisses

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago

A good start. Please finish.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

I think I might like where this story was headed. I have a couple things for you to consider, though, that might make your good writing even better. The easiest thing is to remember that "there" is a place, "they're" means "they are," and "their" means something that belongs to them. You seem to use these words interchangeably and it gets very distracting. The trickier thing is to become better acquainted with the concept of "seduction." With the secretary in this story, the seduction had already begun with the frequent visits and extra touches. The story could have become a seduction by having the secretary decline the boss's advance, but then go home and be unable to think of anything else, and even masturbate herself to sleep thinking of what might have happened. Then later the next week the secretary could have approached the boss out of lustful curiosity -and with consent. Unfortunately, you seem to have gotten into a hurry. That let the situation become less of a seduction and more of a rape. After all, the secretary never did consent, the boss made a power play and that is the essence of rape. Not saying "no" does not equal "yes." For an excellent example of a seduction, please see the story "Take Two." As you can imagine, taking the seduction route would also let you lengthen the story, as other readers suggested. Good luck.

Traveller19Traveller19over 10 years ago
Too fast... straight to target

I don´t know about others, but what I like most is the process where the reluctance is slowly overcome, with tons of setbacks, one step forward and two steps back, and then finally it happens... makes the thing more real, too

Tyrion90Tyrion90over 9 years ago

I'd classify this story under non-consent. If this were to happen in real life, it would definitely be called rape...

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

I started reading office kitten, assuming it was a continuation of the. The Secretary: when to my surprise it turns out to be a completely different story. So what happen to Alison; Jasmine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sexual harassment at the workplace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Proper words usage

It was an okay story. The miss use of " there " when it should be, "their" as well as "busy" when it should say "bushy". It makes the story hard to read and one stumbles over the sentences

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

A wildly inappropriate little vignette.

And yet, isn't that is one of the most important jobs of the writer?

• To make the reader squirm just a bit?

• To force the reader to think about the story long after they've finished reading it?

• To make the reader form a solid opinion on a controversial issue by putting it in the form of a story?

• To effect change in the world through their readers?

So, good job of that front...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous