All Comments on 'A Chronicle Of Mankind'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I am phi-male

yet see what you mean, and can agree with you. But if what you say is true, I must be have an underlying motive, correct? Is this the manipulative female instinct in action, a ploy to create a crack of doubt in the vessel of this immortal author?

[Once you read the next sentence i think you'll think yes, again]

Or perhaps the soul of this female body was once in a male's long ago... or do you believe in the concept of reincarnation, the recycling of souls? Does the concept of male/female transcend this 'stable' 'reality'?

If this is who i think it could be: please initiate a conversation when i sign my aim name; i would like to further explore this subject with you.

- ICE

justagirlathartjustagirlathartalmost 18 years ago
An interesting treatise*

You certainly provoked some thought with this line of writing...I can see the basic tenant quite clearly; but I will agree to disagree, I know for a fact that one of the greatest teachers (at least in the last 2 millennia) has come here in female form on at least one occasion...

As for myself, I have chosen to return to this level many times in human forms, to the best of my recollection all of them have been male.

(My screen name was more of an attempt at humour than anything)

For those of you who who have not yet attained the higher levels of understanding, we are all immortals; the soul never dies, only the physical manifestations can be destroyed through mortal death of one kind or another and we can chose to return to the physical plane of existence to help ourselves and others in many different ways (and we can do that as often as we chose; in my case it has taken me from an existence of great power and wealth and evil to ones that have become progressively better).

A man in this lifetime said "I am an actor, and the world is my stage".

Let me reiterate: We are all immortals. (If you doubt that, you have many roads ahead of you) If you cannot recall your past lives, that is perfectly normal; normally most people cannot remember that which took place in their past lives without help from someone else. Each existence is meant to be isolated from those others.

Heres another thought to digest, time has no real meaning, NOW IS THE FUTURE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just another woman hater.

Not everyone who had their heart breaken was a male!!!!! I am not ruthless, I have a consience. I am one of God's ceatures. Pardon me for being sensitive, but I can't laugh this off as a joke! I am not a fraud, charade, or false! Have you ever thought, that while men are more logical, in retrospect, women are more emotional! No it is NOT an act! I am lonely too! No I do not lust for power anymore than the average male does! Because of Eve's mistake, men seem to hold an everlasting grudge against women for their folly! What if the bible is a work of complete fiction and not God's word? THEN WHAT!!!! THIS IS STORY IS SHIT!!!!!

Its creative, and I lied, its not shit, but its really just another woman hater rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
women basher

just because you've met a few women you didn't like. it doesn't mean all women are all bad. enough said!!!

guyresidenceguyresidencealmost 17 years ago
Poor Little Angry Emo

Now it was very well written and I DO have a deep appreciation for that element of it. Kudos on that. Yet the entire time I was reading this I kept hearing every drippy emo song that was ever written. Really come on were you burned in high school or did your mom beat you or something? I find it hard to see this incredably well written piece of work comming from a person who doesn't actually feel these things in their heart. If this is not the case I must admit you are an above average author, but from where I sit and see this you need to get out from inside those four emo walls you are trapped in and grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too far to the extreme.

You have definitely noticed a fundamental pattern. But your interpretation of its meaning is a little flawed.

"The female of the species is more deadly than the male."

Women are not, on the whole, any more or less evil than men. They do, however, tend to be far more ruthless. That's not necessarily bad, just different, and not at all hard to deal with if you factor it into your thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are an asshole!

Women are not the problem! It's not men, or women, it's PEOPLE! There are men who are just as manipulative and deceptive! Where have you been living? Men started the wars. Yes, men built this society you idolize so much, but if you look around you'll realize this is a cage! We gave up our rights for false security! We've destroyed the natural flow of life, we're over-populated, and the MEN are the people who created money, and power which became corrupt. The men in power are the reason we war and don't give a shit about the homeless, only the stupid corporatism and consumerism. Take your head out of your ass because you've got a chip on your shoulder and if anything else, your logic is severely flawed. It is men like you who disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not what I expected

All this was was a women hating rant. What does this have to do with sex and the downfall of mankind? Your character didn't represent a being from an immortal race of some kind and completely went off topic instead of competing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Complete and utter waste of time

I am actually appalled. While it's true that women can be ruthless, we are not actually evil. You have either just had a really bad relationship end VERY badly for you, or you are a psychotic little boy who hasn't grown up yet. I truly pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eh..

While women are manipulative and can be immensely more evil than any man, I don't think that women don't have a concious. They merely aren't made to be accountable for their actions and crimes against men. The system has turned against men who've built this world and that's one of the reasons our world is stagnant. We haven't invented anything worthwhile since the beginning of the Women's Liberation Movement. Why someone might ask. Because before, men competed amongst one another without worrying about having their careers trashed by a sexual harassment charge. Now though, there are women in the office and most of those women are oppurtunistic by nature which means they will use all tools that they can to weed out men from society.

What they don't realize is that our technology CAN make women irrelevant. Nearly every healthy womb is the same after all. However, there's no way for technology to replicate male sperm and that is why men will never be wiped out. If procreation is to continue without a second gender, it won't be men who are wiped out from the equation. It will be women. That's simple scientific fact, not my opinion. Just look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I haven't heard words this truthful and outspoken in a long time. The modern world is stagnant for the reasons you say! Good work chap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Something against women?

I would let you know, since you seem to only have met bad women, that there are plenty of good women out there. We're not all bad, and I find it slightly insulting that you judge an entire gender for the attitudes and actions of others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, who spit in your oatmeal?

You seem to have a very warped perception of half of the human race - i.e. women. You need to get help ASAP, and please, whatever you do, stay away from women until your meds are properly adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF is this shitttttt

This is not even erotica dude plz just go kill yourself you will make the world a favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The truth

Your story holds so much truth in our world now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...