All Comments on 'Cum Sluts Anonymous 4: Mike'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 18 years ago
You know, I want the old Bob back

The one who wrote about cheating wives and the various fates that befell them. This new Bob's fascination with men sucking semen is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

The old bobee is just as sick as the new bobee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just like the characters ......

This story sucks !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Still a fan

Thanks for another saga. I'm always curious as to what your next work will bring. -- WhiteKnightAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Redundant

Chapter 1 was intriging. Chapter 2 was more or less a cheap imitation. 3 and 4 are starting downhill. If there are not any truely clever twists in the up coming chapters please submit them less often. You may have succeeded in satisfying your professed target audience but you have diminished your steller reputation!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Ultimate Personal Humiliation - Not Just In

your mouth bobie but in your spoken mind such as it is. I have neven seen such an intelligent talented self dismantling of character and self respect.

It seems purposeful and very self destructive. Why?

This isn't arousingly erotic to any semi-normal person and you know it. Puzzling aren't you even to yourself. Step back. Its time. You are worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES