All Comments on 'Cum Sluts Anonymous 5: Lisa'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
When will we read the headline:

Cumsluts Anonymous meeting was the tragic scene of multiple deaths today as one of betrayed husbands went beserk and shot several of the attendees. Apparently he was unaware that his wife had been cheating on him all these years and having him engage her in cunninlingus with the leavings of other men inside her. The man turned the gun on himself as the police arrived at the scene.

When asked if any of the attendees escaped from the massacre, one anonymous policeman said, "Unfortunately yes. It's too bad he didn't have enough ammo for the rest of them."

Okay, okay, I am just kidding......a little. If this kind of thing is your cup of cum (oops) tea, then this series will get your mouth watering.

Terrin2Terrin2over 12 years ago
Great Story

I love both the content and the writing. Congratulations.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GEE INSTEAD OF LETTING THE "WOLF" INSIDE

INVITE THE "CHICKS" OUT. TK U MLJ LV NV PPS DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY PAPA TOAD REFUSES RATINGS, COMMENTS OR CONTACTS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES