All Comments on 'My Danish Daughter Ch. 01'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
Change the Deal!!

Make her go on the pill till after college and then fuck her silly till then!!!

keairankeairanover 15 years ago
interesting points

short, but would like to see a sequel. If her getting knocked up by her daddy is her utmost desire, have her have a friend who is pregnant "flunk" her blue stick test for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so what happens?

enjoyed the story very much, hopefuly you'll add at least five or six more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
part 3

when ther will be part 3,cant wait for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
A little unfulfilling.

I can’t believe this story did not have her father impregnate her, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comedy of errors

You're involuntary funny worth an A. You know 1970's preconceptions better than facts and fills American norms in to the blank spaces. Please be less specific or do your research.

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
I have to agree with Anon

I realize this is an old story, but all the same...

Very strange logic, urging the daughter to get pregnant - at 18! - so that he can fuck her? Wtf? The Pill is mentioned very briefly, so the author IS aware of it so why not use that? It would certainly not be a big deal to a Danish 18-y/o. And if she were to become pregnant anyway, since no contraceptive is 100%, there is also the morning after-pill. I doubt that a guy like this, with the morals of an alley cat will have any ethical problems with that.

I realize that some errors in the story won't bother most Americans, but to many people attention to detail makes a difference. The age of consent in Denmark is 15, not 16.

The name Magda is uncommon in Denmark, Inga is a better choice, but Bjorg...! According to official Danish statistics there is one (1) man by that name living in Denmark, and two (2) women.

The Internet is full of name lists for all developed countries, and there were such lists in 2006 too. Pick something appropriate, it would literally only take a couple of minutes to get right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous