All Comments on 'A Dirty-Thirty Birthday Ch. 03'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 18 years ago
I like April and these stories about her....

This may not have been the best piece that you have posted, but it still is highly erotic. And while I've never participated in a gangbang I would imagine that a sexy hot little gal like April might feel like you described afterwards. Why so many people feel compelled to trash this kind of literotica is beyond me. It doesn't hurt a soul, and allows many to fantasize about stuff they would like to do but probably never will. Whether fact or fiction (I think this one may be a little more towards the later and the others probably largely factual)its all good. Keep posting your stories about April and let us believe that she is very real, and if so, a very Hotwife that undoubtedly is much loved by you and maybe a couple others too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT!

Excellent story. I've had fantasies about my wife being just like April. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To Good Friends

Where can April hook up with my wife? They need to talk. Well, April needs to explain to her just what she's missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What

A stupid pile of dog shit, you need to charge money, you will defiently need it later, this really turns some guys on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Class, Sugar-Ray

Love your stories, and my girl uses them to boost her fantasies. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Class, Sugar Ray...

None.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick

absolutly terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And after?

After you watched her you divorced her right? Because once she started she'll never stop and who knows what disease she'll bring home to you? Run for your life.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great StorY!!!!!!

I do not know why people read what they do not like and leave bad comments. On my part, this is a great story. I wish it was my story. Keep up the good fucking work.

altegoaltegoabout 10 years ago
Great Series!

The build-up and flashbacks were just enough to bring the reader up to date and the action was fantastic.

Great job!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Stupid...

She fucks 6 guys all night and then she says: "Maybe you could go down on me first? I haven't cum yet..."....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this calls for comment

I do not normally comment, but sir,, with all due respect,, april is a very irresponsible girl so if this is reality,, I think its better to move on . But then again,, probably a slut of such proportions do not exist except madonna / britney . Meanwhile, I think, its only fair for the husband to have other girls besides his home slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

No Disease? Lucky you.

I know she's a nymph and you love her but...BUT...she will someday leave you with a stud who rings her chimes mentally and sexually OR - with HIV.

Sorry for you buddy, you can't bring yourself to set her free...Too Bad!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum from 300 to 400 men presently

April is a extremely unusual sexy lady that has taken more cum inside her pussy than you will ever know. Here is a video of her & her lovers:

Since it was posted she has had over 5 million men jack off to her ways, enjoy :)

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=414015766

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
The Old Cum-filled Cheap Married whore story

Sugar-Ray

I had thought that the image of all those guys fucking the married slut bareback would have been an instant turn-off. But as I imagined the scene from your vividly descriptive words any thoughts, the opposite proved true. All I could think of was the festering well of semen containing God's knows what STDs. Then to top if off she persuades her cuck wimp husband to clean up the mess! Again what about STDs?! I have never ever read a tale from this site that has EVER made STDs sound like the pinnacle of erotic pleasure. I mean, if your tale was set in the 1970s well maybe this would have been different. Still good on ya for contributing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Is

Is it sugar ray or slut ray? Either way, this is a pretty sad cuck story. Especially with the black guy's thrown in for.ultimate slutdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To 26thBC, stop reading "cuck" stories

Thank you for your service. On your bio you say you like BTB stories. You also hate "cuck" stories. SO STOP READING "CUCK" STORIES. It's pretty obvious this was going to be that type of story so you don't have an excuse. I understand you are and have worked out a lot of issues and thats awesome. You can work out those issues a lot better though if you stop reading these and commenting on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you Don't have a dick loser wimp. . pathetic husband pathetic author . . should be get a hiv both of You loser wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. I planned a birthday party just like that for my wife!! We enjoyed every minute of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous