All Comments on 'aZiaN PLaYa Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one thing to say

Lucky asian sonovabitch haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YOU THE BOSS PLAYER

ALL YOUR STORYS KEEP MY ATTENTION THROUHOUT......WRITE A BOOK OR TWO !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
<3

I've read every single piece you've put up here, and it's all great. Honestly, you could easily get a job as a short story writer with the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Asian, yes...

...Playa, NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspirational

This story inspired me.

I'm not Taiwanese, but I still want my loving girlfriend to grow old in financial comfort. I want a house where I can proudly say, "This is my House", and my wife will say "Damn right, you created a magnificent family and put us in comfort. You have more than fulfilled your duty as a Man."

So, I will work hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
true to life

As a white guy living in Taiwan, so many details of your story are so dead on that it just kills me. I just look around everyday and see the (somewhat) toned down version of this guy. Absolutely dead on characterization and writing. From the gangsta attitude to the full service maids to the 'er puo'. Good stuff, real talent. Keep writing in the 'write what you know' mode (if not, extra props). It works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A really fun story!

You bounce around a little, and that was perfect. Really enjoyed the gradual growing up and the twist with the child bringing the maid into second wife status :)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No worries...

I'm not rich, therefore theoretically when I read about the spoiled rich I find myself full of hatred and loathing...the erotica was awesome but I didn't really feel much of a story, and I'm not just saying that because I wanted the mc's life to come crashing down around him as he fell into an endless pit of tragedy and despair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

What a great way to write a story, hiding the immorality, kinkiness, wildness behind culture and custom.

Also excellent story writing skills.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7857 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

aZiaN PLaYa Series Info