All Comments on 'Jean Keeps Her Job'

by danielx3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Even bigger office...

...bastard than David Brent!

pubelesspubelessalmost 18 years ago
please continue

make her your whore have her shave her hairy cunt on her desk before the staff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YES!!

Very good.Very VERY good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Change Jean slowly?

Jean cannot change too fast, she was initially reluctant but could change slowly. You were aware what you did was wrong, an abuse of your position, but that only seemed to excite you more!

On reflection she will not want to admit that what you made her do was enjoyable, you will have to coax that from her.

More description of her appearance possible?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
The naughty series continues!

Remember the other side has to like it too at least eventually (even if they don'rt fully admit it) for this genre to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
New Boss

management had changed,new boss Ray was in his 30s,i was 57,i knew there would be changes.I had been 1 of the 2 secretaries to the executive,now there would be 1.Jane was young,35, pretty,long legs,what chance,Its called experience,i was called in,sat down,Ray looked at me,i uncrossed my pantyhosed legs,my sheer pantyhose my only underwear,i took enough time that he would have seen up my rather too short skirt.He explained the position,one of us would be going,the other staying with a little more pay.I explained my position,i need the job,leaning forward,my breasts almost falling out of my top.He leaned forward,said to me is there anything else that i need to know.I stood,walked over next to him and placed his hand on my bottom,he moved it around and said is this available.I said yes,lifting my skirt,now i have a well rounded bottom,his hand moving across it,then between my legs,rubbing my shaved pantyhosed pussy.He stood,unzipped his trousers and i knelt down and took his hard cock into my mouth,it was a good size but it had a very large head.i sucked on it,brushing his balls,my pussy getting damp,as he groaned and cumm blasted into my mouth,i swallowed it all,then moved back.i stood up,he said move over there and bend over the desk,he was still hard,i bent over,lifting my skirt,he pulled the pantyhose down and moved his cock to my pussy,sliding it up and down then pushing into me.Whew,that head was big,but once it was in me,wow,i felt like i was beingstuffed full.Well he fucked my pussy with me bent over for quite a while,he made my pussy coat his cock with juice,i actually orgasmed,squealing,as he fucked up into me,my body tensed then relaxed,he pulled out,moved me back and i felt his very wet cock sliding over my anal opening.I didnt resist,as he centred it and moved forward,that big head seeking to enter my arse and finally it slipped slowly into me,i gasped and squealed as he pushed all the way in with one slow movement and then pulled back,i thought i was going to be turned inside out,my arse totally full as he fucked my dark hole.It hurt but gradually the pain eased to bearable as he moved faster and as he swelled in me and shot his cumm deep inside he said you have just got the job.I left his office,cumm on my pantyhose,and smiled at the young girl.It is arequirement that i wear pantyhose,no panties to work and he uses me,mostly my tight anal opening,whenever he pleases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

C'mon, this was a tease; where is the next chapter?

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanielx3@danielx3
111 Followers
I am older than I would like to be and likely to get older. This is a problem since I always seem to be unprepared for whatever age I happen to be and, although in retrospect, I know exactly what I should have done, I am not so sure what I should be doing now.