All Comments on 'Does My Bum Look Big in This?'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Story!

Loved your story...for chapter 2 have him/her suck on the big cock of his/her girlfriend! Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very cool

Why not all of the above ideas

NEOhiosubmaleNEOhiosubmalealmost 18 years ago
Please please please.....

Please please please let Melanie bring her secret man over and show the newly transformed "girl" how to take it like a real woman! I'm excited just thinking about the possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All of the above

I vote for all of the above - although, you could spread them out over a couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh to Dream

Really cool story! As a guy with a bubble butt, I only dream of this happening. Thanks for putting it into words. Definitely a re-read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it loving

Most cross dresser are not gay. For once I'd like to read a story that the couple stay with each other. He doesn't have to suck a guys dick or take it in the ass to be her love. lots of couples where the man is a cross dresser do not invlove other men. Ther's lots they can do together at home and outside. we've done it for yeras. My wife and friends we've met do all kinds of things but no gay sex.

Just once no gay sex, P l e a s e.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
option B

I agree with the last guy, you don't have to have a guy break in a make him suck cock (at least not right away) i vote for option b, take him to a club and make him dance with a guy etc. then maybe it can evolve. i love all your stories also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
work up to it...

They should go out dancing, let her keep molding him, have him dance with some guys and eventually maybe have them play together with another guy. Keep it light and not humilitating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the story.

My preference is for B, the night club followed by A. Love to know how he passes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good!

I vote for option A because I can see option B leading him into a gay sex scene and that is so overdone in these stories.

I agree with what the one person said, I'd like to see them stay together with no humiliating, just Madly in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE no option C

This is such an adorable story of love please don't mess that up by bringing in a "secret guy." If you have to make him suck cock and take it like a woman, let it be some random guy like a cabbie or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it

Interesting story but a little jarring at the end.

sexycarlottasexycarlottaover 12 years ago
Very appealing

Wonderful description of the secret desires of many of us tgirls!

Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved it!!!!!

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 12 years ago

i like all 3 potential endings, and none are mutually exclusive, and would work in alphabetical order nicely...would love to see you write another chapter or 2 or 3, or 6!!

Loved it, and your writing is superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved your story. I think you should add a chapter or two using the girls from the saloon, having them use her new sissy, then move to meeting other men. Nice beginning.

agamottoagamottoalmost 10 years ago
What happens next?

I would have to say, "a) the front door open and in pour the girls from her saloon all keen to see my feminine transformation."

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish thus story

Please finish the story

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 9 years ago
I feel so so girly

After reading this wonderful thrilling story I feel so so girly. I hope it continues so much, so pretty and ready to love a real man. Surely she is ready to suck her first cock.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

come on tom this does deserve a second chapter. its been great so far, time for the reveal, as to her true motives.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatabout 8 years ago
C

would love to see what happens next. wish a shemale would take me in hand and transform me also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Would loved her to make you wear pleated skirts xxx Debbie xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish it was me

Would have loved that to happen to me, to be made to have a nice bum and wear womens clothes, how wonderful and sexy, need to read more about what happend next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A or B

I've been pleasantly surprised to see many asking that another man not be involved at all, and I can't help but agree. Too many of these stories go that direction and honestly I'd love to see something different for once. Besides, it could be fun if she was the one fucking him with a strap on or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please, more

wonderful story and flow! think following a path where different situations show the way to the conclusion that he is more in his place as "she"...and increasingly happy to be who he is as her. How fun!

lawndartslawndartsover 3 years ago

I liked what anonymous on 7/718 said...what I'd like is for Melanie to transform her own body to make herself bigger and stronger, where by the end of the story arc she and he have switched roles. In the final chapter (as I'd write it), they're out for a casual night on the town. He's dolled up in some skin-tight white pants and a spaghetti-strap top with a bare middriff. One can even see thong straps rising up at the hips. She's in a snug dark-red polo, her biceps and triceps stretching the sleeves, and some blue jeans that swell at the leg with her muscular thighs. She leads when they dance, orders for both at the restaurant, holds the door open into buildings and cabs, etc

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years ago

This turned me on so much I almost came without touching myself. A great start. I'd love for them to start with more anal, the plug is only the beginning, but a strap on would be Incredible and then training him to suck and be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next there's a knock on the door and all the girls from the salon come in and they all check him out and see how feminized he is and they all go out for a night on the town and then they come home the girls go home and Melanie takes him anal and live the rest of their lives says Melanie is a man and him as the female

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wonderful story. That luckily bitch to be so feminine and soft with pretty make up and cloths. I think C is the path and hopefully Melanie teaches and shares cock with, the new girl need a pretty name. Fucking hot please can I be feminized, I am ready for cock after reading this beautiful story. To have a hard big cock slid up my panties bottom, oh fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous