All Comments on 'Trucker's Surprise'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Gem

A little different for you, but very erotic and brought back memories for me...going to college I drove many miles on Route 80 in Pennsylvania in an Econoline Van, and on numerous occasions I saw wonderfully long legs, tit flashing and mooning...and sometimes even more. Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trucker Loves It

It doesn't happen often, not enought obviously, but there are times when I have been flashed along The 5 and my eyes nearly popped out. A couple times I was mooned, but I took it as a compliment not a diss or anything. Along Route 64 near Staunton, Va., late one Saturday afternoon I followed a couple very like the one in your story. He was feeling her up as they went by and I smiled at her. She smiled back, and down the road her tits were flashing me. One thing led to another and soon I saw her blowing him. I watched most of it...there weren't many cars on the road. After he came (yes I saw her face) they asked for a few shots of the airhorn, which I gave them. I wrote "good job" on my clipboard and she laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Route 95

I saw a girl giving head for more than 4 miles on 95 near Baltimore. I couldn't help but look. So very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Saw a bj

...driving on Interstate 84 in North Jersey. No traffic, but the car was a little slow. Slipping past, glanced over and the girl was kneeling in the front seat. The guy waved to me. I watched for about a mile before traffic started to back up and I zoomed off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievably hot

One lucky guy. I've been in my pickup and have seen several girls lift their tops to show me there tits. My wife once did it for me to a trucker, actually three different trucks, but she was drunk and never did again. Once on the Pa Turnpike I dig see a guy getting a hand job. That was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES