All Comments on 'Debauchery Cornucopia Ch. 03'

by Strapping Young Lad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I hope that none of you guys are stupid enough....

To think that any girl wants you cock in her shit filled hole unless she is sicker than you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
personally

Well if you're not into anal ya shouldn't read it! Get a life and read the stuff you like. Don't knock it till you try it! Personally I love to take it up the ass, my husband happens to give great anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Me too!

Well - I have to admit that I just love anal too. I just adore the feel of a hard cock deep inside my tight, dirty little passage - pushing in and out and then my bowles being filled with hot, sticky cum! Absolute bliss! It's my favourite way of having sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it

I love anal and Marilyn Manson, and you included lots of both in this, so I'm giving you the highest rating :)

And yes, for the first commenter... I'm a female who really enjoys anal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrapping Young Lad@Strapping Young Lad
108 Followers
Wow, It's been a long time since I submitted anything, not that I haven't had the fantasies, just never the urge to write them down. But this new one has been nagging at me for about a year or so now. I guess it's a love letter to my mother who passed away some years ago. I ho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES