All Comments on 'Savoring Stepdaughter'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantasy

great fantasy, nice story, oh yes

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. Now that your step-daughter has been fully satisfied by you, perhaps she will fall in love with you and also come off the Pill for future fucking with a thought of having your baby,and more, something the two of you can work on when your wife and her mother is out of town? Maybe we can have a few more chapters of this story?

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 18 years ago
One Down - One to Go.

One hot horny tight step daughter down and you horny old man still have another one to sample.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
aren't sexy step daughters great

My hot 23 year old step daughter has been a major source of my fantasies for years. Like you, I will never act on those fantasies. But after reading this story, I'll certainly be thinking of her as I fuck her mom tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good.

It was an amazing introduction to a sexy, simple story.

A great idea literotica was, a vent for the fantasies that could get men shot. [Not off topic, don't delete this x-x;]

I liked the descriptions of certain moments, but I didn't like how some important parts weren't very... imaginable.

BUT, It's a fantasy, and a well written one at that, so... good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For Part II.....

You could find a way for Annie to suggest to Patty that she doesn't need to look anymore, and just stay "home"... it could get interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Was a good one why he didn't want round two was he stupid tee hee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My stepdaughter

Oh how I would love to fuck my 19 year old step daughter Shannon, I'm sure she knows I want my cock in her.

She leaves plenty of her used and soiled panties on her bedroom floor which I regularly take to sniff, taste and wank into, she has a gorgeous body nice 34dd tits that I have seen a few times, I often fantasise about fucking her and shooting my spunk deep inside her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
shannon

i too have a deep craving to fuck my 20 year old stepdaughter, any chance i get to get hold of her soiled panties i will take them and sniff and lick them tasting her and sniffing her cunt, i would love to suck on her 34f breasts and tongue her wet cunt and ass hole.

i dont think there has been a time in the last few years that when i fuck her mother im not thinking about shannon,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

lets just say this ..I am the stepdaughter that fucks her step daddy,since I was 23 ,we've been an item since

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My True adventure with step daughter continues to date.

I became a step dad to 3 kids 2 boys an 1 girl. She is a sexy an evil one that almost busted me jerkin off in bed, she wanted to borrow her 25.00 and I asked for what cause money is tight. She said I'll pay you back but she had no job. She was 17. She asked if she could earn it cleaning around house but that i knew was a lie. I said you can have the 25 if you want to earn it by giving me a handjob with lube. She didn't like that but was desperate so she sat between my legs and i said remove your shirt but leave bra on to not get cum or lube on shirt. She started stroking my cock slowly an it was heaven. I said this is worth 25 easy she smiled an said how long it take cause she had plans, i said sometimes 15 mins to hour on my mood she was.like omg. I said you can kiss the tip to help get it to cum faster its lickable lube. 10 mins later she kissed the tip a few times an the last kiss i lunged up an popped into that sexy mouth an she looked in my eyes as pulled away like omfg. I said sorry you made me twitch. She wanted to stop but i made clear i not give 25 if she not make me cum. I said I'll give you 50.00 if you suck it an let me cum on your face since it been in her mouth already. She layed between my legs an started sucking my hard cock to new hardness i was in heaven an her mom was in living room 75 feet or so away. It was around 12 mins I was ready to cum hard an felt my load building and was ready to blow when she stopped an started sucking my balls an stroking my cock. This turned off my process to cum an she went back to sucking harder n faster. I'm 11 inches but i took a pic of it i was 13 inches by her mouth exciting me to a new high. It took 7 minutes an i blew a huge load in her mouth as reached up to hold her close to swallow most as she did an pulled away saying i owe her for swallowing that much cum. 2 weeks later i tapped that pussy an pulled out till got her on the shot. Twice a month we rent a hotel room tell others were going to movies and fuck for 5 to 6 hrs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous