All Comments on 'A Bookstore Kind of Affair'

by eronlovesyaoi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

Great writing, hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Would Seth feel safe that quickly?

Well written and a good story but two things would have improved it. Since either of them could have been exposed to HIV or another STI in previous relationships or encounters, it would have been sensible and considerate for Eron to use a condom. I doubt that Seth's previous boyfriends were monogamous with him or inclined to be concerned about safety.

Seth would probably more nervous with a new man after his previous relationship failures. It would have been good to take longer to build the relationship (or encounter) between Seth and Eron, for Eron to reassure Seth that he was concerned for him and not just using him. Using a condom could have been part of this.

CindersmokeCindersmokeover 16 years ago
Good stuff

I'm a gay chick but I really get into reading the gay male stories as the lesbian one's don't do much for me. Anyways I thought this one was awesome I'm usually really critical but the atmosphere in this one had me into it...four thumbs up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm...

Would love to have more story. It's a very good start. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it´s bilt for much more...

i like how the story started and it look´t like a greate biginig for a greate romance... hope you considered and write the love story that it's ment to be...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous