All Comments on 'Hubby Leaves Wife Exposed'

by naturespread

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Average

The pseudonyms are a little off-putting, making people sound like objects rather than human beings.

skip.69skip.69almost 18 years ago
Disagree with last

Why not use a pseudonym? Would you wish that they had used their real names? Come off it, "anonymous". Or is that YOUR pseudonym? You criticise them for not using their real names, but you are too cowardly to use yours! I liked this story. I gave 5 marks (not 25% like you did.) If Nature and Spread would tell me where the location is, I would arrange to meet them there for a re-enactment. AND I would use my real name.

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Amazing to realize that there are actually........

..human beings that write and some who enjoy reading this stuff.

I glance thru it and it makes me want to put you all in a deep pit together.

I hope that the women in your life have a good defense ready to use because sooner or later they will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Missing the point

I was just so-so on the story, but I had to comment about the use of pseudonyms. I don't think the earlier criticism about the pseudonyms objectifying the characters had to do with the use of pseudonyms generally. Rather, I read it as a criticism of the particular pseudonyms the author chose to use. Nature and Spread are not "names" one would identify with people. Their use does not help me form a picture of the characters. It deprives them of flesh and blood and warmth. It's distracting.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Pseudonyms

Indeed: I can easily conjure up an image of a "Bill" or a "Betty" in my head, but "Nature" and "Spread" make the couple sound non-human. It detracts from the overall impact. After all, this is supposed to be a flesh & blood woman he cares deeply about, not an inanimate object hanging from a branch. This may sound a minor point, but much of truly successive erotica depends upon that connection between reader and protagonists.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
For the record: practise what you preach

It's interesting that [don-donna2], who are apparently a couple, dismiss this harmless fantasy with such acid and say on their info page that they don't believe in "dis-respecting women" (sic), but their only submission so far is the tale of a serial womaniser who calls his wife a "bitch", "cunt", etc.

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Dear Mr GhostWords

You obviously missed the point of that story--It was to poke fun at guys like you.

It was written under a separate By-line knowing that you and your friends would hate the fact that in the end he finds out that he was tricked and he gets his just due. Just like women do in the stories with the same theme that you love so much

We have about 50 stories under other by-lines which have an average grade of 4.61 as of the last time we checked and which have produced a total of 1,750,000 reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My stars what is wrong with you people?

Nature and Spread, cat and dog, Bill and Kathy , what earthly difference could it make, now if you said Jeff and Frank about the man and woman.

There is a world of difference between a life partners taking erotic pictures of each other for their enjoyment (of course you, like most of the stories have man taking pictures, woman/wife exposed) and letting total strangers have control of the pictures. (See you on the internet).

If a male/husband/boyfriend gets so involved in naked pictures of his female/girlfriend/wife and a stranger comes by for pictures, the male/ needs to get naked for these pictures of him to go along with his female/ soon to be available on the Internet.

If nothing else, the situation should be discussed between the two prior not after. Nature sounds like the type to really enjoy a small group taking pictures of his naked partner and continuing with pictures when more activity than pictures occurs (after all its not picutes of him that circulate or sexual activity taken with him by strangers).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dis-respecting

No such word exists in the English language, let alone the vulgar American connatations of disrespect

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Didn't Realise You Were Telepathic

[don-donna2] wrote: "It was written under a separate By-line knowing that you and your friends would hate the fact that in the end he finds out that he was tricked and he gets his just due. Just like women do in the stories with the same theme that you love so much"

Interesting. I assume you're referring to the "Loving Wives" section, yet I've expressed no opinion either way on that particular theme. As it was, I found the story under the "don-donna2" byline (which is the correct spelling, incidentally; perhaps you were confused by the hyphen in "by-laws") to be singularly uninspired and implausible, both in terms of the male protagonist's attraction to women and his wife's decision to exact revenge via group sex with his lovers' husbands. I didn't hate the ending, since I didn't care about any of the characters and didn't believe the plotline. I can only assume you tried harder with your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hubby Leaves Wife Exposed

From reading the comments of others I guess they don't like people like me who enjoy not only what you wrote but I enjoy my wife doing it . Oh well their loss. I would however prefer reall accounts of exhibitionism not just fantisies

rasputin70rasputin70almost 18 years ago
Hubby Leaves Wife Exposed

Hubby Leaves Wife Exposed

05/15/06 by Anonymous in USA

From reading the comments of others I guess they don't like people like me who enjoy not only what you wrote but I enjoy my wife doing it . Oh well their loss. I would however prefer reall accounts of exhibitionism not just fantisies L don't know why they made this as anonymous

BiHusband38BiHusband38over 13 years ago
LOVED IT

That is something my wife and I have fantasized about for years, but alas, we have yet to do it. Too risky for her, I guess. Loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jealous

What luck. my wife and I enjoy semi public displays as yours started out. you are fortunate to have interrupted the bike ride of an appreciative gentle person. Loved your story and will read more. thanks

JoandJJoandJover 8 years ago
Well exposed!

We loved reading your story; well discribed build-up tension.We think you'll love our adventures aswell...!

XaviRodXaviRodalmost 8 years ago
Expose on!

I have read this story several times and it never ceases to turn me on. My wife and I have dabbled on the subject of exposing her to strangers. My art submissions are all of her and her beautiful nakedness and it's a real turn on for both of us. I suppose those other comments are from people who just don't get it. You are either an exhibitionist or not, there's no in-between. I say if it's something you enjoy... then expose Onwards!

Looking forward to other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More...

Would have liked the older man to be allowed to touch the wife and pleasure her in a variety of ways...

Slake77Slake77over 5 years ago
Very Erotic

What an erotic adventure. Would of loved to see the photos. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg i get wet at this it is something i think about as a fantasy a lot. Being tied naked to a tree blindfold and my legs either tied open or a spreader bar on my ankles. We have only done something like this at home and in our garden and the sex was amazing. No talking and after a while of me being naked i feel hands touching me intimately and i cant see who and wonder is it my husband or someone he has invited to take me. I get so turned on thinking about other men exploring my body and sliding their hard cocks into my sex making me cum and having them cum inside me. Feeling cum trickle from my sex down my thighs and a finger scoop it up and making me suck it off tasting it thinking is it my husbands or another mans. Then a hard cock rubs against my sex again and easily slides in but it feels bigger and it fucks me slowly and further making me cum again. So far it has only been my husband using cock sleeves to have me think its another man but id happily have him bring other men into our fun to fuck me and enjoy their cocks cum in me. I have told him if he wants i would love to do this and for him to body write on me like please enjoy me fuck me and slut and ask the men who fuck me to sign their name on my body. So far a fantasy but one id like to happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I often go for walks in secluded areas. She is 35 good looking in good shape with firm 36 C’s We put down a blanket and get naked. We make out and play around for a while. Then I leave her there lying naked with her legs spread and walk away a little bit obviously there are couples, woman or people who are not interested.. Often times we have been lucky a man has come along who is interested, She always starts a conversation with him and 50 % of the time he joins her. I stay hidden in the bushes till the action starts. They usually and people talk for a while but sooner or later they start fooling around and they play around for a while I watch. I love watching her her tits get sucked and her pussy eaten and fingered. She loves to suck cock. If the guy is good she will cum twice while getting fucked. My favorite time is when there are two guys and she has a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time. I have a great wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous