All Comments on 'At 64 My First Gay Experience Ch. 03'

by limplizzard

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mistynitemistynitealmost 18 years ago
Good story

Love your wrighting, reminds me of my life the way I wish it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
tremendous cock sucking

had me jerking off the whole time reading. i needed to be there and enjoy some of that good cock. juicy and wet and hard uuuummmm makes me want to suck one right now. to bad there is no one here to let me suck them. soon i hope. good story and next time i want to be there. uuuum.

richard

suctionkupsuctionkupalmost 18 years ago
best

I would love to join in your next get-together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Applause

I 2 have sucked cum from a pussy

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
3 down

After reading the first three chapters of this engaging sexfest I am compelled to respond. I've been slowly stroking and reading for over an hour and I have loved every minute. The cocksucking and ass fucking have been great but you really hit my hot button with your description of the raw sex with John and Cathy. My first "bi" fantasy was to eat a cunt while it was being fucked, letting the cock slip between my lips and then into my mouth. You included both the "under the dog" and "on the couch" styles, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sucking cum from pussy

I have also sucked my friend's cum out of my wife's pussy and loved it - I was underneath licking his balls as he fucked her and after he had cum and his cock went soft and slipped out she asked me to suck her cunt until she had her orgasm - I duly obliged sucking his cum out while I did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great event

I often think of doing that. What a great way to enjoy sex. Bet she loved it too. I would love to take that load and do that. We need more stories doing it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My fantasy

A great story and its the way I always thought of doing it. I would love to do just that. Wish I knew how the woman felt getting taken that way. I would think it would be a special treat. Be nice to get a womans view on this.

sassiasssassiassabout 16 years ago
remembering

Reminds me of my first husband, he left me for a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

i liked your story i to like to suck pussy whenever i fuck my woman i fill her pussy full of cum then i go down on her an suck her pussy dry while she is sucking me dry

marty276marty276over 12 years ago
porkie pies (lies)

The title Say's it all, 4 hot cock's up to now then you put the seven minute vacuum suck that(most guys like) on john's hot cock who are you trying to kid???? you are a real hard drinking perverted vacuum cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great couple

Would I love to meet and enjoy this couple. Love to have him shoot a load in my mouth as the wife watches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just my cup of 'tea'....

I especially loved the section when Cathy is on top, John is inside her and when the author is giving oral attention both her and him. Very hot.

curious_youngseniorcurious_youngseniorover 3 years ago
So Enjoyable

What a great encounter. I so would love to have a husband and wife to play with like that. Especially with a wife to pee on and a husband to suck!

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Had an experience with a couple but she just wanted me to suck him. Wish she was like Cathy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous