All Comments on 'Quick and Dirty Bathroom Quickie'

by notabutch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pope32767pope32767almost 18 years ago
How fatties do it

In addition to the cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl positions, there's the crossed-T, a variant of the T-square. The woman lies on her back and the man on his side with their bodies at right angles. It helps to have a largish bed for this, at least queen-sized. One of the woman's legs (the one nearer the man's head) goes up over his hips, the other one between the man's legs. A pillow under the man's hip may be useful too.

You can't kiss in this position, but the man can reach the woman's breasts easily with his upper hand, and both partners have easy access to her clitoris with hand or vibrator or both. And since both of you are lying down, with some self-control and some stamina you can keep it going for a loooooong time.

Of course you don't actually have to be fat, or middle-aged, or even heterosexual, to use this position....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Your Fat Thoughts to yourself

Can't say for sure wether or not I liked your story as your obese comments shut me down before I got to the first line. Why don't you just ask how one legged or one armed people do things. My husband is a large man and I can say for a fact that there is no problem in our sex life. Every one is entitled to their thoughts and opinions but sometimes its better to keep those private, than to list them on a forum where they may hurt anothers feelings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bathroom Quickie

Notabutch: Great story well done. You certainly got a rise out of me and I thank you for that. Continue your writing, you do have a talent and don't waste your time worrying about what others may think. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Terrible!!!

A total waste of time and space.

Shell4yShell4yover 17 years ago
Exciting

A very nice short story that had me fingering my pussy in no time. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic.

Short and totally sweet. Perfect for those of us who have other stuff to be getting on with. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
many times

so hot...so good. as a bi man, i cant remember how many times i have walked into a toilet, public, theatre, big store, seen a hard cock exoposed and sucked a load or given a load in a couple of minutes. kind of like fast food, certainly better than nothing and i am really hungry of horny, pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Knew a married woman who hooked up at the mall

Her husband liked his cock sucked but didn't like to lick her clit to orgasm. She said she was frustrated most of the time and would go to the mall, and have random sex with another female in a stall. Her belief system wouldn't allow her to divorce or be with another man, so in her head, another woman was OK. I felt sorry for her but didn't want to be a part of her very complex life. As far as I know, she's still getting what she needs at the mall, and she doesn't seem to have a problem finding someone at random. Hey, I'm for everybody being happy and surviving. Whatever it takes. I do believe life could be simpler than a bathroom stall, though I'm not one to judge anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Insulted

Weight does not matter !! People are so rude Ever think those with weight problems have health issues? I'm chubby but I'm sick .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Be comfortable with yourself.

When two women can meet in the ladies room by accident and enjoy each other without a word said, they are definitely comfortable with their sexuality and their bodies. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so wet

That literally,made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wet

I want to fuck ur pussy so bad baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I fingered myself

I just fingered myself while reading that and I defiantly squirted everywhere where and when can I fuck you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So wet

This is my go-to masturbatoon material fucking hot as hell left my pussy dripping!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous