All Comments on 'The Garage Sale'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You do have a nice sense of humor.

And to think, I've always fought about having garage sales! go figure.

Kind of a fun story, nothing serious, just a good read.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Please ???

It was good but could have been longer than it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fun read DG

I think I'll help my wife with her garage sale. I hope I get as lucky as you. Always a good read DG

An Avid Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
?

I hope his wife finds the tape and divorce his cheating, lying ass.

Where are my morally superior bretheren? Come on!!!! Stand up and speak!!!! Like you always do when the story is about a cheating woman!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Get a life

To "Anonymous in Bible Belt" [ and others like her ].

GET A LIFE!!! If you're so religious and morally superior,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE READING THESE STORIES!!!

To the author, love you sense of humor. Keep up the good work.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Best dang garage sale ever

Damn! DG I’m going to have a yard sale this weekend.

Yeah, I know it’s a man cheating on his wife who did nothing uncommon to deserve it, but damn it was hot and funny. But what would all the guys commenting think if it was the wife having the sex. We have a double standard and it is wrong and I don’t care sometimes. I’ve turned out again as a male chauvinist pig. Damn me I’m supposed to know better.

This was so much fun and as always a great read.

You are certainly doing some wonderful storylines and it’s such great entertainment. You totally had me fooled how you got the husband out of the mess.

With great respect you reprobate

PT

cageyteecageyteealmost 18 years ago
Damn that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the most "fun read" I've had in ages and I've enjoyed almost all of the rest of your work too!

Thanks,

cageytee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great writing - hate the cheating

DG, gave you the full score because I liked the writing and the twist to the story.

However, I still dislike stories where the cheater (male or female) gets away with the "cheating act".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too funny, thanks for writing this.

Very funny. I was thinking about having a garage sale about 10 minutes before I read this story but now I'm definitely having one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm taking this personally

How come you get away with a cheating husband and I get bloody slaughtered.

I've already told you how much I liked this one, elsewhere. But I thought I'd add my last words on this site on one of your tales

DC

ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
Cool as Hell

You was so cool... another reader said they hoped your wife found the video... My God... She pushed it in you face as I see it... And your in your 5o's... she was about 19... My Gosh... You was 1 lucky man... She tried to literally screw you... hehehe,,, and you had cams on her... you got what you wanted... and she didnt get any money... The 19 year old was in the wrong... You didnt do anything at all wrong.. you did as she asked you Lucky Bastard... :-)... she tried to rob you after she invited you to fuck her... OMG... You did nothing wrong and you got so much from her... Your like something to worship... she didnt get what she was after... But you really got more than you wished for... its so cool... Im a guy... and I Loved this story... I hope my luck does for me like yours did for you... Later... and I Loved this story... LJA

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Your a great writer. Too bad the subject matter

sucked. Cheating is cheating, even if it is told in a funny manner. I appreciate your exploration into other genres, but did it have to be by betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Slip - Not A Fall?

As I explained to another respected author recently, it's all your fault.

You carefully built a foundation of respect, credibility and consequence upon the reasonable expectations of life's realities.

There were many paths but they all basically went up to some degree and were looked forward to by those of us who want entertainment but expect fairness and most of all respect.

A question for your consideration. If you know you could, would you have to? This story was cute but didn't fit the portfolio you have built - not to expectation.

Us a name like G D Listen to seperate your inclinations from your bad self or don't.

Now you should change something.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
I am....

still giggling over this one...excellent job. Thank you once again. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

miomioalmost 18 years ago
Loved It

I expected this story to be like an experiance my best friend had where he helped the neighbor lady set up the yardsale and then porked her while his wife was at work. The twist you threw into this was great and gave me the best laugh i've had in a while. Thx.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
“JUST A JOKE”

A while ago I watched a movie from the fifties. Could not believe what passed as funny. Demeaning comments referring to feeble minded women and their too emotional constitution to handle any serious task, along with good hearted suggestions as to how they should be ‘handled’. You have to dig a little earlier to find what passed as good humor about blacks. Not pleasant to mention, but all the same true. Those movies you don’t see at all anymore. But at the time they existed, and people (not blacks though) thought they were mighty fun too.

Does not take a lot of imagination to see where would all the congratulations be, had our talented author chosen to make the “lucky” husband a lucky wife – NOWHERE! Am I wrong? Please correct me. SO WHAT? Some may say, so some times I could feel like having a double standard; being a chauvinist for a little while – especially if it’s JUST A JOKE… HA HA HA? Lighten up - I’ll give you your lines for you, so you don’t have to bother. I am SURE it’s fun except if YOU are the one who is being cheated on (or even members of your gender!), or if you are a woman or black or a Jew in the wrong decade or in the wrong place. As long as you are in the right end of the joke its fun to “take a break” and have a little double standard once in a while.

Other than that, good writing DG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All right lets all bow to KOLKORE's view of things

He finds stories about cheating spouses who get away with it offensive, even if they are a joke. So can we have no more of them written please?

Now if we follow that idea through.

I cannot stand the word Cuckold or stories about so called cuckolds. So will everybody please stop writing about them in future?

Oh, Gay and lesbian stories can upset a lot of people. So no we'll have no more of those please? Just a minute, heterosexual sex stories could well upset the Gays and Lesbians. So no more stories about those please?

Just tell me where do we stop?

Come of it KOLKORE. Get a bloody life and lighten up a bit. You must be one boring old fart.

Oh, I hope I did you the honour of spelling your name correctly, which is damn sight more than you do for others.

Sorry, DG nice tale, I enjoyed it.

DC

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Can’t take the truth, pal?

Other than spewing demagoguery (like putting in my name things I have not said) and name calling (always a good rhetoric tool when you have nothing of substance to say), it seems that you haven’t read (or understood) my comments or the story.

The Cheating actually DID happen. The story itself was NOT advertised in the humor section, although it was light hearted. It was MY title to call the cheating in the story “a joke” in quotation marks - Meaning that it really isn’t. Got it now? I was lamenting the double standard, where in similar stories readers bitterly protest the cheating if a woman is the one who does it. That’s the truth. But some don’t like to face it or to think about it. The fact that the truth irked you so much shows that maybe you found something- maybe about yourself which you did not like.

caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
DG-Hey, this is the

first of your resume of writings that I have read and I LOVED it! The twist at the end was delightful. I will read more. Like one of the commentators before me said, what are the moralist people doing here in the first place, reading the kind of stories posted on Literotica? Regards, caprine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

A shitty piece of junk from someone capable of better. If you don't like my comment then don't read it. That goes for all the queer assholes that disagree with me.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Really loved it !!!!

An hilarious change of pace and I really don’t care who cheated, it was a damn good read! Way to go DG. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
XD

That was brilliant. Loved the twist,and it was well written. Absolutly hilarious. Well done. For anyone about to bite my head off for liking it: It's a story. If my husband pulled some shit like that, I'd be pissed. But I can enjoy a piece of fiction for what it is. Fiction.

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
telling the truth

had to laugh, I have a tiny little gold mine way out some where.

People ask me what I mine and I look them straingt in they eye and say gold...they walk off thinking what a loon, wonder what he is hiding.

Ya just gotta laugh, sometimes the best defense is the wildest version of the truth that you can think of

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Lol nioce one -

The truth will set you free -

Of course he sucks as bad as the scammers - cheating is cheating but the story was a lot of fun -

Thank you -

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Well written funny story lots of fun

The story is strongly written to great exposition of tone and characters. The story has a flow even and easy. The content and plot are hilarious. I came away with the fox outsmarts the rat and the fox is a skunk.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
How did I miss this one?

The story has aspects that would be offensive in real life, but then murdering a dragon might not be easy or correct in real life, but is mesmerizing in a fantasy story!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Didn't See It Coming !

Sly narrator & sly author tag teamed me but not as bad as that grifter couple . Some might say it's a shame the wife got cheated on. Personally I believe that if a woman has a good man & has him on starvation rations carnally, she's on thin ice. I'd actually like some more adventures from this character, if its not a bother. Fine story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You made a tape of fucking another woman?

What a dumb fool you are! The next story will be about your wife cleaning up and finding it. She'll use it in the divorce. Dumb shit.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Hopefully

Wifey finds the tapes, and takes his cheating ass for everything in the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Yea, it was good. I'm still smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice as usual

you are one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excitement right on till the end

Great short story well written without broadcasting the ending. You are a very talented writer, thanks for the entertainment!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHY DO PERSONS WITH SOMETHING TO HIDE

fear the truth no matter what, where, when or how. WHY is a given, TK U MLJ LV NV

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one DG

But I tell you what, at my age or his age, I would be very happy to cough up the 1000 for a hot 19 year old and worry later about the story to cover it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice one

i would have black mailed her for that video and fucked her twice or thrice a week if i were you.

but never mind .. it was a good story

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Alright...Great funny story..i liked it.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Great story...made me laugh...5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny story and great read. I wonder what the 19 year old slut told her husband? A pussy and ass full of come but no money!

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How I wish my yard sale ended like that. Thanks for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5701 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories