All Comments on 'Grandmother and Granddaughter Lust'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mal32mal32almost 18 years ago
thank you

I enjoy incest lesbian stories and I love to read about female relatives making sex rubbing their pussies and clits together. Very Hot!!!

Thank you

Angelo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Surprisingly HOT

This was interesting to read and I LOVE pussy humping.

Thank you!

Kris

kac0375@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eating

should have had more about them eating each others pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, freaking loved this fic ! please carry on !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That made my pussy ooze with cum. What a lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sex is sex

I'm glad that this story didn't take more than one page to complete.

It was nice to find out that the grandmother was going to show her granddaughter much more.

I only wish that I was in that house and found out what they were doing. You better believe that I would have become naked very quickly.

keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You did it again!

You titillated (pun intended) us with that incredible title and the dreams of us readers and then you stopped. this story alone could easily be 5-7 chapters and keep your readers anxious for more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was so hot ! Had my pussy so wet ! Please continue ! I love lesbian incest stories so hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex

You really have to continue because I was masturbating myself and when it stopped I threw my IPad to the wall! And now so,some owes me a new IPad !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue plz!?!?!

Continue plz

xfeme4femexxfeme4femexalmost 7 years ago
a fantasy

I'v had a secret fantasy for a much older woman for a while now. I'm in my mid 30's myself, so my ideal uncounted would be in her 50's at the youngest. But no older than mid 60's. And although my grandmother never was part of the fantasy, I sgillwant to thank you for reminding me of those naughty thoughts of pleasure.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 7 years ago
Emma

the next part is long overdue x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wet pussy

Oh my pussy is soaking need a old pussy on my young pussy right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

I'm a 86 year old male and wish I knew a hot granny like Agatha so we could masturbate together. But would also love to have Judy there too to join in the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grandad dick

To the 86 year old I am young and would luv to sit on your face you dirty bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You made me so wet!

I loved this story and I'm so glad you didn't try to made the grandma more glamorous. I have always had a longing for elderly sex partners and part of the attraction is winkled skin and sagging body parts to touch and to love. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greatttttttttttttt

Oh fuck me.. I'm 87 year old male and live in an independent living facility with a lot of old broads who make me horny all the time. I do have a 89 year old g/f and we have sex at least once a week. She loves sucking on my half hard prick and I do love it. Her pussy only gets wet for short periods but I do make her cum sometimes. When she plays with my balls and rubs her finger over my A/H I can jerk off and really cum.

YES; for you young studs and young cunts too, old people do love sex until almost the day we die.

oldladyloveoldladyloveabout 1 year ago

Nice style and I like the realistic description of Agatha, the saggy tits, the use of words like "elderly" and "wrinkled". It makes it much more erotic than describing old women with porn star bodies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous