All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Cookie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Definitely change that phone number!

Man, I can't think of a clearer case for dumping her sorry ass. What made it really bad was cutting him off when he wanted to stop.

Some days...

Regards, DJ

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 18 years ago
Works for me

Straight forward and to the point. He got what she wished for and didn't keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

It keeps on getting better. Variety is the spice of life.

I understand you wrote quite a few letters to Penthouse.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Weird

I guess she wanted the fantasies so much she thought he wanted them.

She did find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

lol what a slut ... maybe she wont have any fantasies anymore to go along with no hubby ....i dony yhink i would have given her the twenties ... and thre number dont change it sell the house and move would be better ...start over find a nice wife and erase her from your memory

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
A rare story from Bob

one with a man in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And keep the change...

Good short story. A different tale from you that I liked very much. Thank you.

thatawaythatawayalmost 18 years ago
Bob, You nailed It

This had it all, and was short and concise. Loved it

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Twist with humor

She surely didn't do it for him, even in the recesses of her mind she wouldn't be able to sell it with conviction. She did everything her mind could come up with.

Funny story

prue whiteprue whitealmost 18 years ago
If the bitch fucks niggers then

she got what was comming to her

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
OMG! A short story that is quick and to the point

One of your better stories Bob. One of your better ones. And you gave the man some balls. And I found it intresting you didn't even have him trying her out first before he walked. I can't believe I liked it this much.

Kudos and well done.

>=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
be sure

short, to the point and effective.

she thinks she can make it happen and wont pay the consequence. maybe she will prefer being single.

good one, JPB.

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekeralmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Short and to the point. She wanted something he didn't, and wanted to blame him for it. He was smart enough to walk away.

I know part of the reason I like this is that I have serious trust issues with women. Although I know intellectually not all women are evil, it is difficult to accept at an emotional level, and I like stories where they pay.I am the "nice" guy, the gentle and considerate lover that lost to the macho hunk. I did what your character did and although she wanted me back after she learned excitement isn't fulfilling, I said no, and am paying with loneliness.

So ya, I liked your story because I related, and things happened the way I wanted them to.

But, on top of that, I want to thank you for putting stories out there for me to read. I appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Dumb bitch-whore got what she deserved, hope she also contracted aids and rotred slowly to death.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Where's the degradation? The humiliation? Drat! :D

Compact and straight to the point. Good story.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Evidently she made several errors in judgement.

He was not lying when he said that he did not have any fantasies, this might have been one of HER fantasies but she misjudged him badly. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on. Yes, I realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He waited until the next day?

What was wrong with today to change the number? Maybe moving would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another stupid slut

Why didn't she at least talk to hubby about things before going off half cocked? And I hope that he's seeing an attorney. Of course that costs money so maybe just ignoring her is the cheapest way to go. Of course her Father may realize what she's done and get her an attorney so he can get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantasies?

Sounds like it was her fantasies that were fulfilled. Dave needs to not only change the phone # but get that divorce attorney busy pronto!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty damn funny!

But I think she might try to rape him in the divorce!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Decent

A decent offering from Bob. That rare jewel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If JPB ever owned a restaurant and he was also the cook there..I’d never eat in it…

Cos the way he writes …one thing I can only be sure of..the food there will never be consistent…

One day it will have taste…next day it will be half cooked..a third day it will have too much salt or be in edible…

Just like his stories…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9034 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES