All Comments on 'The Hitch Hiker: Alice 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't know Bob...

well written but it's a scenario that sure wouldn't work for me. Guess I'm just too old-fashioned.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

You certainly do have a fertile mind.

Boyd

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
And "THERE" it is .....................

The other shoe I was expecting to drop.

Wow, well I could take part one, but you lost me on part two.

Let's see:

-She was hooking, for fun and profit

-She was seeing and having sex with her husband, who agreed to share her sexually with another man because he saved her life.

-And you put the other guy in the middle of it, where he was ok with her hooking when he wasn't around with perfect strangers, and now is wiling to let her hook and share her with her husband too.

And what exactly was the down side for the women here? From what I could see she didn't have any. I mean most of your women in stories rarely have a downside. Most of them get off on getting all the sex they can handle while their husbands wait till their done to break off a piece of that action for themselves.

Wow.

Sorry I didn't like it, but I did sorta like part one though.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the bottom line

was that her hooking hadn't hurt me any??? Well, let's see: she's douching, so no condoms... how about syphilisgonorrheachlamydiahivhpvtrichomoniasispubiclice and scabies???

Of course, even that could be believable if she were worth dying for, but this story doesn't give me any reason to love her or think she's special -- she comes across as a cold bitch who's skilled in fucking. Women like that are a dime a dozen.

In general I've liked your stories, but this one didn't do it for me.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
After part one

I thought this would be a decent story.

Oh well, wrong again

PArebelPArebelalmost 18 years ago
Not your best work

He should have let her pack.

I enjoy some of your stories and don't enjoy others. This definitely fell in the latter group. This witch is cold, self-absorbed, and if she won't pack, he should pack for her.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Your story was mentioned on the New Story Review Thread on Literotica's Bulletin Board in the Author's Hangout Forum. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i thought this would be different

hell, i don't know why i bother reading any of your worthless fucking stories, i keep getting my hopes up only to have them dashed; she's always a worthless slut or whore or both, he's always a spineless wimp; i guess you write what you know huh?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Most Always Disappoint

Helpless wimpie pathetic men and women who love other cocks and her husband who prefers humiliation to a spine.

You don't respect your characters or your own talent nor yourself. Consistantly sad in basic. Why is that bobie?

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Well, it depends

As long as he doesn't intend to get really emotionally involved with her and considers her a live-in fuck-buddy he'll be all right.

Otherwise, he best take off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The only thing lacking...

...in your stories is that which makes people enjoy them. You must be wired differently, psychologically speaking, to write from a perspective that constantly causes you to be on the negative side of the majority of comments. And, if all the negative comments are not enough, add my negative thoughts about your stories to the list.

You constantly write about people who have no positive character qualities, at least none that are acceptable in normal society. You constantly write about people who truly can have no positive feelings toward each other and only view others as spectators in their lives. There is seldom any value to what you write other than the vomiting of unscrupulous thoughts and actions on to paper for others to read and be repulsed by. So, all in all, I'd say what you write must depict who you are ... someone I'd prefer to never meet personally. If I were to shake your hand I know I'd want to wash mine immediately thereafter.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimalmost 18 years ago
I've enjoyed every one of your stories

Some of them a lot more than some others, but you write well and I always look forward to seeing what the plot twist is going to be. I'm also amused by the way some of your stories inspire anonymous critics to go on at great lengths, as if this was supposed to be a guide to having good relationships instead of fiction for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 01 didn't deserve this follow up??

The first chapter was interesting and left people curious about the next chapter. Too bad you took it as an oppurtunity to completely turn the characters into worthless subjects. You also turned a decent plot into an overly complicated mess. You've definately missed badly on this one

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good And Funny

Finish thanks for sharing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Down the road

He should have sent her back to Sam full time. WAY too many issues in this relationship - she's in love with someone else and she's a hooker bringing home God knows what. Time to get out before things go horribly wrong. Another JPB wimp cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, No, No, HELL NO!

He needs to pull a JPB special. The next time she goes to Sam, pack everything, cancel everything, sell anything that's left and move a long, long, long ways away and don't leave a forwarding address. Bob do you write under the influence from time to time? Because this is another of your stories where you seem to have lost your mind. No way he stays with her, especially considering the volatile nature of Sam. Time to hit the road - permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got to dump her

Before she either passes something nasty along to you or Sam comes to visit and breaks every bone in his body. A piece of ass isn't worth all this trouble.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
The blood trickled between her eyes

He looked into her dead eyes with a smile and said I'll take the cash thanks anyways. Her lifeless body slumped to the floor

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Well, She’s Honest

Never ask questions where you can’t accept the answers you may get! Actually, never ask questions you don’t already know what most of the answers are likely to be.

The onliest question here is what Sam’s STD testing frequency is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should

Should have took the money she offered and dumped her.

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

Dump the slag / slapper. Take the book, draw out the money he spent on her for the plastic surgery, say goodbye , get in car, leave her there,

Sell his home, quit his job and move far away from her.

Or he could have walked out angry, got in his car, and drove, sell house, quit job, disappeared to a new life,

I would have done either one of them.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
If

If he has any sense he would get back,plus interest the money he has spent on her and tell the slut to fuck off back to Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9047 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES