All Comments on 'Caught'

by kyrie1595

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good

your story is very good so far.. AS for a punishment, i am not sure, perhaps orgasm denial while bound for several days... I really don't know. But, I hope you continue writing the story, as it is really very good so far.

msprmmsprmalmost 18 years ago
punish HIM, not her!

A good beginning to a double problem. He obviously pushed her too far the previous day, teasing and arousing her without release. A fair and responsible master would understand that and admit his mistake. She is, however, guilty of not trusting him to eventually take care of her needs, as well as disobedience to his command not to pleasure herself. IMHO, they should both be made to pleasure each other simultaneously, and neither one allowed to climax, until a specified length of time has passed. Then an agreement should be made never to commit that particular sin again!

LadySoulsLadySoulsalmost 18 years ago
Almost familiar

I was actually in a situation similiar to this when my Master caught me doing the same thing without permission. The level of his disappointment was evident when all casual conversation came to a screeching halt and he only spoke to me when he had to and I was not to speak to him unless he asked me a question (this went on for the duration of my punishment). I was denied an orgam for 2 weeks while I still had to make sure that he was completely satisfied. When he first caught me, I was in almost the exact situation that she was except it was in our bedroom not the basement and he left me there, kneeling on the floor,to think about what I had done (and to calm himself down) for just over 3 hours. When he came back all he said was to take a shower and go to bed. When he came to bed he had use for me but denied me my own release since I had taken it upon myself and decided that I needed it before he felt I needed it. He never told me how long it would be but day after day when I begged and pleaded he told me no and I had no idea how much longer I'd be punished. It was a very, very, very long 2 weeks but I never did it again.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
ouch....

to displease is a total curse in its own right...look forward toreading more from you. respectfuly fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I know what she needs.

Here are 4 little words to describe what your naughty little slut needs...Extra Large Butt Plug!

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GRRR

Bad girl!! - Great Story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous