All Comments on 'Inside Hillary Clinton'

by USwatchdog

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
nahatschalahnahatschalahalmost 18 years ago
Thank you for this story

I'd like to fuck Hillary and I love the story. Well written.

And I think it's not right to dump a story only because I don't like the celeb. You can't discuss about taste (German phrase). If this celeb not part of your fantasy you haven't to read this. But there is no ugly celeb for all men - and so there shouldn't be missing any celeb in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mysteriously alluring

Hillary is one of those women whose appeal is strangely mysterious. Short and hardly a classic beauty, there is still something about her that makes her irresistible to many men and women alike. Thanks for a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Go Hillary!

I always suspected that minx would fuck like a bunny! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She can have me!

Im a 31 year old englishmen and would love to do that. She is the perfect older woman and would be welcome to swallow my load anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

Good story, I like the thought of a dick in her mouth or up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story has been mentioned

over my neighbor's fence. Why do people make such meaningless comments? Great story and thanks for writing.

BroadswordBroadswordalmost 18 years ago
"Power is the Ultimate Aphrodisiac"

Wouldn't her 'Protection' Detail have insisted that you use condoms with Mrs. Clinton?

Be careful around Mrs. Bush's bush -- I'd hate to see you end up at Guantanamo Bay.

Broadsword ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
...............

Ummm.....EW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This bitch woman is a scag. No man would want her

unless it was for a BJ and even her husband didn't want that from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

This was awesome! Loved your detail and the set up of the story. I'm going to go read your next chapter in this installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really like this story. Mainly because I've fantasied for years about fucking Hillary. Even now when I see her on TV I can't help but think about cumming inside her pussy. I would love to see her on all 4s with that big ass stuck up in the air with her shaved pussy waiting to be licked & her asshole waiting to fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was one of the hottest sensuous story I've ever read especially with Mrs Hillary Clinton. I'm undoubtedly a great ass lover and she has the most incredibly ass ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hillary needs it too

didnt hear much about Hillary when Bill's/Monica's ordeal was in the spotlight..

always hoped she was getting some on the side...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great liberal writing assignment.

Sounds just like a session of mild amusement that the great Hillary would like to indulge with a Muslim Fundamentalist. Are you sure that this is not a State Department documentary ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hillary Hot

Good story. I have always found Hillary pretty & sexy and every time I see her on TV I can't help but think about fucking her brains & cumming inside her. Of course I would also love to be suck off by her & eat out her cunt and fuck that big beautiful ass of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eeewwh

You're a fucking freak! It'd be like having sex with a tranny. I threw up a little reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I HOPE Y ENJOYED COCKING HER INTHE ASS SH SEEMS SHE WAS TELLING

THE WITER MUST GOOD COCKING WHIM WAS UNDER AND SHE ENJOYED IT BEKLIEBEABKE STORY THAT THEY FUCK EACH OTHER DAILY INPOEROSN AND INPLOTITIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

This is the most sick, disgusting, thing I've ever read. You're a freak.

- Antonyfal2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story; it was well-written and I like how Hillary acts like a minx and seduces John instead of him making the moves. I've always wanted to see Hillary stripped down and fucking like a bitch in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gay

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF

This is hilarious but nasty at the same time. Dude wtf were you thinking. She looks like a fucking granny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Know What You're Missing

You people saying this is gross don't know what you are talking about. Hillary would be a great fuck & I would not hesitate to slip my rod into her & pound the fuck out of any of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

Hillary Clinton is vibrant woman, I like how you made her dom, she is inferior.

Chris_CoombesChris_Coombesabout 5 years ago
Entertaining

Wife and I both enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Could never stand Hillary as a politician but loved her as the First Lady. There's one video of her showing a film crew around the White House at Christmas time ... I think she's wearing a red dress. Drop dead gorgeous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous