All Comments on 'Porn Theater'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the cum-slut within

YYour story really awakens my ultimate fantasy. I'm sure every cocklover like myself has longed for multiple, unlimited cocks. I don't see it as demeaning at all. It's a real compliment to be fucked by several studs at once. That's why I'm glad this good little fuck boy volunteers for this really sexy cum fulfillment. In rality, I would only do it with condoms these days unless I found a group of careful, clean men. For now, thanks for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes, CUM CUM CUM!!!

Oh so real--more than you will ever ever know. Just the way it really really happened--Loved it, CUM CUM CUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wild nights

Some of the acdtivities and scenes menioned I have seen in a theater now demolished. Saturday nights were hot and lots of cock sucking. Too bad the theater is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
we want more almost as much as he does

What comes next, I can't wait to find out

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a final touch

this wonderful...to be used by everyone. the only thing missing is a generous amount of warm golden champage. it was tast so good. also, being cleaned out by the warmth of champange flowing from your many cocks and saturating my eager man pussy. i habee piss gang fucked and forced to walk around a theatre with cum and pee running down my legs. several men would cup my cunt, fill their hands and let me dring ther derlicious liquid. if if started to dry out, there were always cocks ready to fill my cunt again. i call it ,y pussy when i am making love but when im being used, its my cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Porn Theater

I loved this story and want the author to write more about cinema sex. It brought back great memories of being used and fucked in a cinema here. The most I ever had was four older men. I was naked in the back row of the cinema and they were all wanking and sucking me and fucking my ass with their fingers. I wanked and sucked them all off while others were watching us. The guy in this story was really luck to have all those cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let me cleanup

how i would love to clean his man cunt. i would glue my mouth to his delicious hole and suck every drop of cum into my mouth treauring every drop, moaning and swallowing. of course i wouldnt do this unless he and some of the others promised to give me an after suc king drink, felling my mouth with their golden, magnifect champage. im about to cum just thinking of it, please fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Porn theater sex

I loved your story as it brought back memories of the hot sex I saw and took part in back in the 1970's at a XXX theater in Austin, TX called Cinema West. For any who might know the area it was on South Congress. Many times when I was there the place was an orgy of gay sex. Hot men fucking and sucking in a wild frenzie of sweaty nasty man sex. I am a cocksucker and sometimes I'd get on my knees in the back and take on cock after cock, sometimes loosing totally how many cocks I'd sucked. I usually left there a satisfied cocksucker. Other men around me would bend over and take all cocks on for a hot fuck. It was a wild and wonderful place to enjoy the pleasures of M2M sex. I would love to experience it again. JD abq5750@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story! I have often seen this type of action although it's harder to find nowadays. I remember seeing one guy 20s in a London cinema who took on anyone although it was mainly older guys 50+. At one point the guy was sucking eight different cocks and the men around him were taking their turns pushing their cocks into his face. Then he let them come into his mouth or let them splash come onto his face. I remember being involved with a group of about six men where we were kissing and squeezing each other's cocks and I had three men sucking me off whilst two felt me and fingered my ass from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been There/Done That

I have done the almost same thing! I totally lost control one day. I ended up sucking off 13 guys, and getting fucked by 8 more. I could hardly walk out of the theater. I could not beleive I had gotten naked and laid down on that dirty carpeted floor. I dont'f know if I'll ever try it again, but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reminds me of my slutty self

I went to a porn theater when I turned 18.I was a big attraction.I also was fucked right up front and sucked off so many cocks I lost count.I was used as a fuck toy for few hours.I loved every minute of the cocks drilling my ass and cum shooting in my mouth.I was such a slut and still am,lol.I want to do it again.Hearing those guys saying how much they loved my ass and mouth,calling me flithy names I love to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME Story

Damn this was another HOT story!! You`ve written some awesome ones! I wish I could find a theatre like that!! I`d go into the back, strip naked and fuck and suck anyone who wanted me!! I long to be gang fucked, 10 cocks at least!! To feel all of the hot cum flooding my well fucked hole, running down my thighs, squishing around the next cock to RAM into my fuckhole!! I wanna be fucked and full of cum right now!!!!! Anyone know where a naughty slut can get a good gangbang throwed to him? ME SO FUCKIN HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i miss it so

the do gooders finally managed to close down the two wide open theatres with glory holes. places where you could fuck or suck in private of sit in the theatre and fuck with an audience. i have been so horny missing my tywice weekly sessions of cum drinking and getting fucked at every opportunity. two days ago the weasther finally turned warm and i thought i would park toilet cruise, something i really don like to do because you could get arrested. wearin shorts i wandered about in the toilet are until i saw a man enter. i followed and stood next to him at a urina slowly rubbing myt rock hard cock. just when i knew he was going to reach ui tuerned and entinto a stall. i took off my shorts and shirt and left the door ajar. he was there almost instantly shoving his cock in my face. i licked the precum, then turned, leaned over the bowl and showed him my well lubed man cunt. he wasted no time ramming his cock into me. o hadnt been fucked for a while and i screamed in delicious pain and moand as he fucked me. the door opened and a tall black man entered and said lets use both of your holes slut, jamming his cock into my throat. i wound up getting fucked three times and sucking down 5 loads of cum. if i am arrested i hope its by a bi cop who appreciates a good blow jub or fucking a hot man pussy.

justwantmorejustwantmorealmost 17 years ago
Where oh where can I find that here?

I had one experience in a bath house here, long long ago on oakland pk blvd in ft lauderdale. A black man dangled his balls in my mouth as I laid on the floor.....then took me to a room and fucked me in my mouth. I drank his cum. It was my first and only time doing this but have fantasized about it ever since.

Your story rekindles that desire to serve. If anyone would like to try pursuing this with me, please contact me at justwantmore1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Myfirst time

T he first time i went to a abs i didnt know what to expect i went in got some tokens and went into a booth and locked the door.There was a g/h there but nothing happened,after my tokiens were gone i went to get more the attendent ask if i needed anything else and i said no but he saw the buldge in my pants and said ,it looks like you do.I went back to the ppeps and watched another ,got up to leave and when i went out in the hall i saw the attendent leaning up against the wall beside a booth,i walked down and went in the booth and before i got the tokens in he was on his knees with my cock buried in his mouth,he pull off my cock and said this is what you want and need isnt it,i just stood there and pushed my cock towards his mouth.he again swallowed all of me and drank every drop of my load,i still go there and we hook up and he has a very nice 10" i swallow it all.jamesrcliffordsr@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
many but this was the best

aas a bi man whop kloves pussy but is crazy about cock and cum, i had literally dozens of wild experiences in theatres but this still gets me hotter remembering. the now closed theatre was like home top me...i had sucked cock and been fucked in both theatres and all 12 booths, but this time it left me so openly used and publicly a slut it was wonderful. oner of the rooms had ten chairs against a long back wall. they were all full one saturday night. most had cocks out and were playing. only one guy was sucking cock. i sat near one end. when i noticed another man rubbing hard then stand up. i called look honey, dont waste it come give it to me. he quickly moved to me and shjoved into my mouth just in time. i moaned in delight, sucking hard and drained every drop. leaning back, i licked the tip and saw all the others looking at me. i said come on, anyone, all you, just come here and pour it into me or if you want to fuck me just turn me over and shove it it. i got two more mouthfuls of incredibly delicious cum then one guy pulled out the chair, turned me over it and pounded his cock in my ass. luckily it was very big because although hot as hell, i hadnt lubed. he quickly filled me and i felt the neast inside me. another man said come on hore i was privacy and he grabbed me and pulled me along the hasll and literally threw me on the floor, growling i love slioppy seconds. he unloaded a big shot ofr cream. i walked back to the big room with cum dripping out of my man pussy where two more meb fucked my mouth before i cut loose with a furious spurt of cum. there were many great nights but that time i was used and revealed as a fiklthy slut.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Fantastic story

well done, made me very horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOTNESS

I really got into the story. When he gets his mouth fucked with that 10" cock, It got me really hot. Good finish too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it

Please make this happen for me!! I am 38 yr old str8 married masculine latino looking for big cut cocks!!! thanks! ssundiegofun@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I had a very similiar event in a nearby porn theater. I was 24 and had never really tried sex with a man prior. I got so turned on I lost all control. I found myself totally naked andbeing used by many men. I remember being butt fucked by 10 men, and blowing maybe 12 others. I was taken bentover seats, standing against a wall, bent over the toilet, and laying on the floor on front ofthe stage. This took place in 1968. I have since learned to control myself better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Men Adventure

I went to these theaters for years. Siting next to and jacking off other men

was very satisfying to me. Inhaling a toot of Bolt or Locker Room then

sucking off some one as my head cleared, until they moaned, heaved up

and came in my mouth or over my face, was a wonderful experience,

to which I still jack off to using these computer stories and videos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heavy dose of intensity

Sitting in the dark, I note movement and squeeze over my leg into a hard thigh. I get a squeeze back. I listen to the soft zipper sound and I return by unzipping my pants also. Lots of tense shaking and thigh pressing. I ask

into his ear, so you have a toot? I feel a fumble into a pocket, then a turn

of small bottle in his fist. He shorts hard, and I smell the acrid nitrate smell.

I am home. He offers me a snort, and I inhale deeply from both nostrils.

The room seems to just stop in time, then I feel a tingly ruish and have

an urge to merge with him. I grab his cock and begin to pound it. I can

smell it as I bent forward turning, to bring my mouth near it. He opens his

shirt and I thrilingly know he wants me to bite his nipples. I want clothespins on my nipples and on my ball sacks. I begin to jack off as I bend and

smell and lick his penis head. He makes a moan and tenses up. I know

soon he will come over my face and into my mouth. I just swallow it down

quickly and rub the head all over my face. I take another toot from him,

stand up and lean forward towards his face, as I fuiriously jack off and

come all over his face and into his mouth and lips. He cups my ass cheeks

in gratitude, and I sit down and wait for my body to calm down and relax.

I whisper into his ear, join me on the toilet and piss wash my face.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love cum

This Iowa guy has a fantasy of wanting to be gang fucked and suck as many cocks as i can. I love cum and can't get enough. I go to adult bookstore everyday to suck cocks and be fucked through glory goles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seems Like Home

One of the best stories I've read. Looking forward to many more. I spend most of my days and or nights in the local ABS theaters, we have 2 of them, taking cocks in both holes all day long. The more I get the better I like it. I'm known in the ABS's as "The Whore" and I'm proud of it. Generally, I'll get fucked 8-10 times or more and suck another 20 or so every day. The customers tend to be middle aged married guys so I feel safer taking the juice. I do not suck cocks with condoms on, kinda like washing your fee with your socks on. I live off of the cum I eat. I get checked every 6 weeks by a doctor that also fucks me in lieu of a fee. The regulars know that I like to have both holes serviced at the same time so I get lots of cock in a very short time. One of the ABS has about 25 booths, and 2 theaters. I began as a booth sucker but now prefer the theaters. They're clean, comfortable, and have furniture that fits in with bending over it for a good fuck or sitting down to blow someone. The aisles are wide so there's room for others to watch and wait their turn at "The Whore". I've had two in my man pussy while sucking one. One average, I do roughly 1200 cocks a year and I've been sucking and fucking cocks for over 20 years and enjoy it more now than ever. Two things I would advise those that have never tried cocks - Once you've sucked a couple of cocks and ate the cum you're hooked for life. Same with getting fucked up the ass. The first couple of time causes some pain but once your ass is adjusted to having a cock in it you are totally hooked. YOU BECOME LIKE ME -- A TOTAL FUCKING WHORE!!

cremsickle58cremsickle58about 13 years ago
hot

wish it ws me email me at houston58@msn .com to party

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarabout 12 years ago
yum

omfg, i always get instantly horny from reading one of your gay male stories..... Very satisfying

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
yes

Loved this nasty story.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
give me the cum

Fantastic story, with excellent writting. Just wish I had been the one taking the cocks. Nothing is better than having a cock in your mouth, another in your ass and a line of guys waiting their turn at you. I've become such a cock dumpster that I can't be satisified with anything less than 15 or more in a session. I'm well known as a cock bitch that will do anything you want, including drink your piss

curious4cockcurious4cockabout 11 years ago
amazing!

That was so fucking hot! I loved it. You're a great writer with a wonderfully perverted mind. Now I'm gonna read more of your stories and jerk off.

bifemboibifemboiover 10 years ago
OMG so hot

fuck - this story got me soooo hard and wet I so wanna do the same thing and be a little fuck boi for hot cocks and lots of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gangbanger

I loved your story. Had been gangbanged myself in a porn theater, not to that extend, but what a good night I had. I still have that great taste and smell of come that was all over my face, buts and mouth. HUMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
porn theater

was snuck in a xxx book store in chicago when our church group went to chicago when i was 16, black guy was hanging around outside, and i was trying to sneek peeks when guys went in.. he told me he'd get me in if i went around back, so i did and when i got in he put me in a booth with glory holes and went next door and put his cock through the wall, it was soo big i played with it and sucked it, after he came in my mouth he came back, and came in my booth playing with me while he made me suck off all the guys who came in, when one found out i was 16 they took me in the main theater, and stripped me and gang banged me, i got raped mouth fucked teased and turned into a cock loving whore that night... tried marrige nope1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Unfortunately for me, I didn't suck my first cock until I was 48. I immediately became a cock sucker. That 1st week I sucked off 23 guys. I then was with a guy who wanted to fuck me and I said okay. It did hurt that first time. The guy was really horny and about an hour later told me he wanted to fuck me again and I agreed. This time all I felt was pleasure. Since then I have become a cum dump and love it all. Just wish I had been younger when I found the joy of being male whore. Boy do I ever love cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Also love porn theatres!

Love the theatres. Love kneeling down and servicing the all the horny guys. Love the bit of degrading and exhibitionism. Love cumshots in my mouth and face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yummy

I Have been sucking cock since my grandpa introduced me to it when I was 4 at first it was interesting to me but did not get into really sucking cock until my cousin shared an apartment with me he was my first enjoyable cock when I was 21 after that I found years later about glory hole and was hooked now I go to the adult book store and get my fill of cock and have not yet found a cock I cannot deep throat .. still looking. hopefully one day I will find someone to fill me up and fuck me good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At 16

At 16 in Cleveland, Ohio, was picked up hitch hiking down West 25th street , late at night.Man in red Chevy pulled up, now this was in 1965, new car, I was at a Bus Stop

I told him west 25 th and Detroit, I will never forget this , Never

He had on RED Pants, RED shoes and RED shirt, as we drove he asked me what i was doing out late, told him went to GF's Aunts house ( she liked to jack off young kids, and sometime suck them off ), he said any good. I told him , almost but did not shot a load ( Big Talk for a 16 year old ).

As we drove he said , want to talk some more, I said sure, He then went into a Field , called Clark Field, when people go to get laid ( Teenagers ) pulled into a bunch of trees, and shut the car off, we talked for a while, I asked him how old he was, he said 44, Married, no kids. he asked me you want to shot a good load, I had lovers nut's by then, so he turns on the car, no headlights, and shows me a book, in the dome light

It was a gay picture book, I looked, and started to get hard, he played with my leg, said take them off, ( I am almost 7, cut, low Hangers ) i kept on my briefs, he said do you mine, i said why not, and he took his off. WOW his cock filled them up +

as i was reading he started to suck on my briefs , intill he got my cock out, then went down on it, OH BOY, was that good, after a while i shot a load, and he took it all

after a few, he says have you ever did this, i said no, he said try mine.

and i did , it had to be 8.5+, cut, after a while he pulled my head off and shot into his hand , then licked it up

I got hard again, and he blew me again, taking all my cum

He said i have to get you home, but can you call me, I said sure

we got together for about 7 months, even into fucking ass's, till his wife found out

then something werid happened

I went over to his house, his wife was there, and she said He told me about you

My head dropped, and she said now it is my turn, wow, what a body

we did the 3 some for over 4 more months, 4 times a week, then he left for another job

That was the first time, ansd i have did that and more many times since then

I am 68, and still like a man to suck me off, still get rock hard, and love to fuck

Oh I forgot to tell you

THEY WERE BLACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cinema

The first couple of times I went to a porn cinema I was 22, I just watched ( and wanked ! ) as guys got together .. it was quite obvious some of the guys were predators ( tops ) and some were sub ( bottoms ) .. I learned quickly how to make yourself available for others to use - a look , a smile or an open invitation to join you

A lot of the younger guys like me were engaged in sucking men off ( usually older men at that ) and I noticed when a guy came , the sucker usually swallowed it all

That first time I went home and splattered cum all over myself as I relived my visit ..

The second was totally different , as I watched I was joined by a man slightly older than me who persuaded me to wank off in front of him - I found that totally erotic and vein touched his cock as we wanked off ...cumming on the floor in front of us - Glorious

Again I shot cum all over myself when I got home ...

Slowly and steadily I gained confidence , letting men wank me , and suck me in he cinema ..culminating in my first suck job in 'public' ... I sucked a middle aged guy off on the back row , whilst others watched .. I swallowed like a good cocksucker should and never looked back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Porn theatre

When I was 25 , I was completely stripped off one hot afternoon in a porn theatre .. I’d gone out in just shorts , vest and trainers and decided to go in to get out of the sticky heat and see if I could hook up with a man the old guy in the booth gave me a wry smile as I paid ... it was dark and almost empty and I sat at the back to watch the movie ( it was a gay one I’d seen before - but I liked it ) .. in no time I was hard and rubbing my cock thru my shorts .

About 10 minutes in , a guy entered and sat two seats away from me on my left - he stared at me for a while before whispering

“ mind if I join you ? “ - here was my opportunity !!, so I whispered ok

He moved over and introduced himself as Mike

“ Brandon “ I said shaking his hand .. pretty soon we had our hands on each other’s cocks - it was lovely as we stroked and squeezed each other ... Another 10 minutes went by and a new guy came and sat on my right ...

“ Hi Mike , who’s your friend ? “ he whispered across me

“ Oh hi Ted - Brandon this is a friend of mine Ted... “ I let go of Mikes cock and briefly shook Teds hand before going back to his cock ... Mike then tugged my tshirt up and off and began kissing and nibbling my nipples ( I love that ) Ted joined in by taking my free hand and placing it on his hard cock - I squeezed it gently and he gasped

Mike now pulled me over , kissing and nuzzling my neck as he stroked my cock .. I felt hands pulling my shorts down and off , leaving me naked save for my trainers - they were pulled off soon after !!

Mike pulled me further over and pressed my head into his lap , his cock bumping against my lips - I was up for it too , sucking like newborn ...

Ted took advantage of my bare ass and knelt behind me , his cock nudging my twitching hole .. I heard him spit on his hand and felt him push a wet finger into me before replacing it with his cock head .. I gasped as he entered me fully ( I almost choked on Mkes cock ) .. I hadn’t imagined getting ‘spit roasted ‘ in public , but it was such a turn on I let them use me .. Ted fucked me with deep strokes and I came all over my seat with the friction against my prostate !!

Ted lasted a little longer, but I’m sure both he and Mike came at the same time , flooding me with cum !!.. they both sat back leaving me covered in cum and panting

I knew I had been set up as they left me there naked , I heard Ted tell Mike that he had picked a good one !!.. after hey had gone , I groped around for my clothes , dressed and left on shaky legs ...

“ Enjoy yourself Honey ? “ he laughed from his booth as I walked out “ I watched it all from in here you really got it put to you by those two - come back and see us soon “

I was mortified but didn’t show it , rushing out into the hot afternoon I felt cum leaking out of my well used ass ..

I did return a few times , but never saw them again ... the old guy in the booth is a different story , we met a few times in the cinema and at his place where he used my body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I went to theater in warm ups t shirt and flip flops and an ankle key holder when I got to the ticket both the women looked at me and smirked and said 10 dollars I paid and she the said if you hear loud banging on door of theater push the cock out of your ass or mouth an run to the bathroom if your naked and get dressed, I just put my head down and went in an I new the first time I see a cock I was going to take oof my clothes put them in the corner bathroom and I did ,I walked out naked and sat down it did not take long for guys to point me out and say look at that naked whore my cock was so hard from taking a Viagra and I could bare breathed I was soooooo horny 3 came up to me and told I could have there cocks so I drop to my slut whore knees and started sucking until each one sprayed my mouth and face with delicious semen after the finished 2 more guys came to me still on my knees one of them pulled his stiff cock and just wrapped my cocksucking lips on his hard meat and serviced him the other guy was fingering my ass with lube I new iwas bout to get fucked when he tore open a condom I just kept sucking on the other gut like a hungry whore bobbin and slobbering on that 8 inch cock then I felt hard meat go in my submissive sissy ass he fucked me and was moaning saying I have a fine girly ass, both men onyly lasted 10 minutes and both again sprayed me with cum I then got my clothes left the semen on my face and hair and walked out the lady at the booth bust out laughing shaking her head saying you should have walked out naked every one in this line know you have been putting big pricks in your mouth she then told the people in line to look at that cock whore , I just walked into the parking lot got between my car and a truck took my clothes off and jacked off naked in the parking lot and an when I started to ejaculate I sayed out loud I am a cock sucking whore mmmmm that was one of the hottest nights I had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous