All Comments on 'Unfolding Ch. 02'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sure hope that their life insurance is paid up.

With all the germs and virus's in and around assholes they have a short life expentacy

I woner if the writer gets hard as he enters a freshly 'shit in' bathroom.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
Has it all

This is a great little story about great sex in the context of a great relationship.

Did I mention that I thought it was great?

wildmanalsowildmanalsoalmost 18 years ago
Ignore them

Excellent story from someone who appears to understand anal sex. It is so intense and awesome when done correctly and people have personal pride in their hygiene. Great story. Keep up the good work........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!

Haven't read many anal stories from a woman's perspective written by a real woman. This is really HOT! Please write more!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 18 years ago
Awesome

Love the tale told by a woman and enjoyed the insight you gave us. Always enjoy the anal stories with the ladies and can't wait for more. Again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!

"Sure hope that their life insurance is paid up."

WHAT THE FUCK! This would have to be one of the stupidest comments about anal sex I have EVER HEARD. Whomever wrote this would have to be the naivest poorly informed people to ever pass comment on a story. Go an educate yourself before criticising something you don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Please tell us more you must have a great ass love to see it PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
should be famous

I hope SelenaKiyyn makes a good living at this, and if she isn't she should be, because she's better than most of the writers published in book stores these days.

mattywaltmattywaltalmost 18 years ago
VERY nice story

Selena -

Thank you for a very sensuous story. I would assume from the delicious detail you present that it comes from first hand knowledge. As other readeds have stated, there's nothing so nice as a good anal sex story from the perspective of a woman who enjoys it (or in your case, LOVES it).

As to the reader who commented on hygene, he/she should know that the vulva is one of the best breeding grounds on the human body for germs of all types. When clean, the anus is actually safer to have oral contact with than the vulva, not that I'm about to forego either.

Thanks again and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written....good subject.

Yes, some of us women really do like anal sex...when it is performed considerately. SelenaKittyn has described just how good it can be.

As for the idiot who spoke about germs...heh heh..obviously doesn't know that the mouth contains the most..and that the anus is one of the cleanest holes in the body.

I am amazed that such ignorant people can even read these stories..or for that matter, I am just amazed they CAN read.

jjadlerjjadlerover 17 years ago
Stunningly good!

This was -- in a word -- brilliant. I was right there with you for every step of the ride... and as a straight guy, it's pretty amazing to find yourself imagining this all from the woman's point of view. You do a great job of bringing us in and letting us experience it from your point of view, and I applaud your craft. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW !

Double WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

Wow I read a lot of erotic fiction but this is one of the best most stimulating pieces of writing I have read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too hot to hold for long

Even better than the first. This was amazing. It was great how it seemed my excitement was matching hers. Wonderful story.

MichiroMichiroabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I can't really say much that hasn't already been said, but I would like to say that I very much enjoy both themes of the entire series - mutually pleasurable anal sex and sexually adventurous marriages. I would very much like to see the story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RED HOT! WHITE HOT!! BURNING HOT!!!!!

I don't really like groupsex stories, and more than half of anal erotica contains groupsex. This one really satisfied all my senses and fantasies. The most stimulating erotica I've ever read.

Selena, you are ...... AMAZING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I'm not usually into anal, but this made me so, so horny. Ignore the hate and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sometimes 5 isn’t enough

This series is incredibly sexy and deeply erotic. Please put to audio. For the love of all that sexy and good.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Making my dreams come true

I identify so much with both characters in this story - so hot and so loving and so passionate, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Audio

Please please please make it in audio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

You are a very talented writer! Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm not into audio. At all. If the first part is audio, then I'll skip the whole series. Either audio or text (or both if you like), but please don't mix the two. Give some thought to those who, for whatever reason, can't/won't deal with audio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous